PDA

View Full Version : Lefties Destroy Christopher Columbus Statue

Evmetro
06-10-2020, 08:34 AM
Leftist War on America Heritage: Democrat Domestic Terrorists Destroy, Submerge Christopher Columbus Statue in Richmond, Virginia

It's not just the Confederate flag that lefties are trying to erase.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/vandals-destroy-submerge-christopher-columbus-statue-in-richmond-virginia/

Interesting how they are referred to as "a mob of vandals "

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2020, 08:51 AM
WHAT the FUCK was the POINT OF THAT?

My GAWD... these America HATING DEMOCRAT RADICALS are getting WAY otta hand.

This SHIT needs to CEASE... SERIOUSLY... for Christ sake... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Evmetro
06-10-2020, 09:06 AM
Its just a trivial part of history, right? That Columbus guy wasn't even a United States citizen, right? We don't need historical monuments at all, so let's just erase them ALL from the history books. While we are at it, we should start burning any books about the confederacy. Yep, burn books about Columbus too...

Black Diamond
06-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Well they desecrated Churchill a few days back, so all bets are off.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Time to play COWBOYS AND DUMBASSES.

LongTermGuy
06-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Well they desecrated Churchill a few days back, so all bets are off.

Copy that....its time....no more games Places where "they" think they control...

Send in these guys...if not now they will have to sooner or later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bMDBSlrpwg

Gunny
06-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Time to play COWBOYS AND DUMBASSES.:laugh:

:cowboy:

KarlMarx
06-11-2020, 06:41 PM
Well, as someone who is of Italian ancestry, I’m offended.

I am sick and tired of having to tiptoe around the feelings of blacks because I might offend one them while they and their supporters run roughshod over mine and those of us who are of Italian ancestry.

But what can you expect from a sanctimonious mob of half educated dimwits with a pathological sense of entitlement who can’t locate the United States on a map of the world, don’t know any American History, and the only book they’ve read is Facebook?

claudius2019
06-11-2020, 06:55 PM
500 years is a long time to hold a grudge. Hell, I bet half my ancestors were enslaved in some manner back in the late 1400's. But you won't catch me crying about how unfair it was, and demanding reparations.

History is a complicated thing, and assigning blame to anyone who's been dead for centuries, and can't defend themselves is a fools errand.

What kind of loser is still upset, in the year 2020, about bad things Christopher Columbus might have done to some other person who is also dead, who had dark skin, 500 years ago? It's mind-boggling that anyone takes this stuff seriously, other than ethnic studies majors and mental patients.

KarlMarx
06-11-2020, 07:30 PM
500 years is a long time to hold a grudge. Hell, I bet half my ancestors were enslaved in some manner back in the late 1400's. But you won't catch me crying about how unfair it was, and demanding reparations.

History is a complicated thing, and assigning blame to anyone who's been dead for centuries, and can't defend themselves is a fools errand.

What kind of loser is still upset, in the year 2020, about bad things Christopher Columbus might have done to some other person who is also dead, who had dark skin, 500 years ago? It's mind-boggling that anyone takes this stuff seriously, other than ethnic studies majors and mental patients.

Here’s a historical fact... slavery existed in the New World centuries before Columbus

The Aztec and the Maya not only enslaved members of other tribes but also used them as a supply of victims for their human sacrifices

claudius2019
06-11-2020, 08:11 PM
Well, it's their culture. Who are we to judge? I say, let 'em have their traditional human sacrifices. Can you imagine the ratings Telemundo would get covering something like that? I might even take a peek.

Hot Dogger
06-13-2020, 06:15 AM
Columbus was a horrible monster, so if anyone should be tearing down Columbus statues it should be Native Americans. US Grant's assimilation policy saved the Native Americans from complete genocide, lefties probably hate him for that.