PDA

View Full Version : Governor Whitmer now calls for defunding the police

jimnyc
06-10-2020, 02:19 PM
And I hope it costs her dearly in her next election.

She is the WORST hypocrite of them all. With the shit she pulled over the virus, only to abuse it herself, and then lied about it, only to see the truth was everywhere... and now this.

Also, I hope Trump takes advantage of this in the race in taking care of battleground states, and taking Michigan.

And I also think - from this point forward she should turn down any and all police protection for herself.

--

After Imposing Authoritarian Lockdown Orders, Michigan Governor Whitmer Joins Radical Call to “Defund the Police”

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D) continues to prove herself to be the greatest hypocrite in the nation.

Whitmer took to the streets last week and marched with Black Lives Matter while Michigan was still under a Coronavirus lockdown order.

She encouraged leftists to protest in the streets while telling small businesses and churches they must remain closed because of the Coronavirus.

On Wednesday, the tyrannical governor joined the radical call to “defund the police.”

“You don’t need all that money going to police departments, so yeah, the spirit of it, I do support that,” said Whitmer.

And by “defund the police” the left means replacing police officers with Sharia patrol, Black Panthers and other radical left-wing factions that will target Christians and whites.

https://i.imgur.com/vg0ZvQD.png

Michigan State Board of Canvassers approved language for a petition to recall Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

The petitioners now have 60 days to come up with one million signatures from registered voters in Michigan.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/imposing-authoritarian-lockdown-orders-michigan-governor-whitmer-joins-radical-call-defund-police-video/

Black Diamond
06-10-2020, 02:22 PM
My dream is Biden picks her and still loses michigan.

claudius2019
06-10-2020, 03:29 PM
This is crazy that Biden is going to game his VP pick. For the first time in history, you're not voting for a president, since no one really wants Biden for POTUS, you're voting for a guy who will pick the real president. How does this man even get up in the morning, knowing that? He must be gulping handfulls of Prozac to keep him going.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-11-2020, 07:54 AM
Well if they get the million sigs in MI, she ain't gonna be the VP pick. I hope the radical bitch goes down in flames.

I hope the VP pick is camel toe Harris. Would make an even easier win for Trump.

Hot Dogger
06-11-2020, 08:36 AM
They'll only raise taxes, buy a few robot patrol drones that shoot laser beams, and give the rest to the Yinon Plan for Greater Israel.

claudius2019
06-11-2020, 02:16 PM
How 'bout let's keep the police, and de-fund the governor's office and all of her personal bodyguards?

KarlMarx
06-11-2020, 08:04 PM
How 'bout let's keep the police, and de-fund the governor's office and all of her personal bodyguards?

A capital idea.... let’s use the money we’d save to erect Confederate statues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk