PDA

View Full Version : Did you see this?..US Fighter Jets Intercept 8 Russian Warplanes 30 Miles Form Alaska

LongTermGuy
06-10-2020, 04:14 PM
"U.S. F-22 Raptor fighter jets intercepted two Russian bomber formations, comprised of Russian Tu-95 bombers, Su-35 fighter jets, and A-50 airborne early warning and control aircraft..."

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1268643235834089472/vOMXaMPl?format=jpg&name=900x900

`The first intercepted Russian bomber formation consisted of two Tu-95 bombers, two Su-35 fighter jets and a single A-50 airborne early warning aircraft. The NORAD fighter jets diverted the first formation within 20 nautical miles of the Alaskan shoreline.`

https://americanmilitarynews.com/wp-content/uploads/EaKJUe-U0AM5laX.jpg
https://americanmilitarynews.com/wp-content/uploads/EaKJUfFVAAAIZnq.jpg
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/06/us-fighter-jets-intercept-8-russian-warplanes-30-miles-from-alaska/?utm_source=militarymemes&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR03m4wEEYZBTnE4UD18JHYM8UdZVSNPN10qzZBYT KSAzS65asdRhs8S-0c&fbclid=IwAR1AXN-1lXi1OHpmmaCnLbYSdzOADCMlgbgPtabvPj2UJcj23IJV_y_HS pM&fbclid=IwAR1vNaZP41ftzvfi1rAe9wQ6u-bOmMsW8oz2azi-h7WbWmzRXxy2feQhrr8&fbclid=IwAR0iOH3USVagZllt0gSZCCchSyP20BVp9Z-WqU0VrauYjj6duILMKYk3W8o

LongTermGuy
06-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Its been done in the past...today was closer...

claudius2019
06-10-2020, 04:22 PM
What's the source? You didn't take those shots out the window of your plane, did you? :D

Hard to believe the Russkies are still using prop-driven planes in the 21st century.

icansayit
06-10-2020, 04:28 PM
What's the source? You didn't take those shots out the window of your plane, did you? :D

Hard to believe the Russkies are still using prop-driven planes in the 21st century.

The Russians DO HAVE THOSE PLANES FLYING. I've seen them long ago while on a few ships at sea. It's not unusual for them. We call them RUSSIAN BEARS. As for taking the shots. Pilots alway carry their own phones/camera's these days.

The Russians put that plane up against our B-52's. We call ours "BUFF'S" Which stands for....
"BIG UGLY FAT F......" Some are nice and just say FARTS, but ask any AIR FORCE member to learn what the real word is.

I forgot to add. The Russians had no idea they were being photographed since OUR planes are STEALTH, so they didn't even know OUR GUYS were there. Anyone doubts it. Look it up.

Black Diamond
06-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Good thing putin owns trump. :cool:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2020, 06:03 PM
I think the ruskies pull this shit a couple times a week... cat 'n mouse.

Hot Dogger
06-10-2020, 06:37 PM
My big brother was at Adak NAS back in the 70s and flew on refueling tankers. He took many pictures of the Soviet aircraft they'd encounter - lions, and MIGs, and Bears, oh my.

LongTermGuy
06-10-2020, 09:41 PM
The Russians DO HAVE THOSE PLANES FLYING. I've seen them long ago while on a few ships at sea. It's not unusual for them. We call them RUSSIAN BEARS. As for taking the shots. Pilots alway carry their own phones/camera's these days.

The Russians put that plane up against our B-52's. We call ours "BUFF'S" Which stands for....
"BIG UGLY FAT F......" Some are nice and just say FARTS, but ask any AIR FORCE member to learn what the real word is.

I forgot to add. The Russians had no idea they were being photographed since OUR planes are STEALTH, so they didn't even know OUR GUYS were there. Anyone doubts it. Look it up.

​Thanks for explaining it to him...I didnt have time...and still dont.

LongTermGuy
06-10-2020, 09:43 PM
Good thing putin owns trump. :cool:

Yeah...he really loves him..............:cool:

LongTermGuy
06-10-2020, 09:47 PM

Did you miss it...Look again...Pay attention!

NightTrain
06-10-2020, 10:42 PM

The Russians never did mass produce a heavy jet bomber for some reason. That Tu-95 is it.

I think the ruskies pull this shit a couple times a week... cat 'n mouse.

Happens all the time. And we do it to them.

Couple of weeks ago we sent a couple of B-1s right up to their border and turned around and left before they could intercept. They're probably still embarrassed about that.