PDA

View Full Version : You are now leaving the USA

jimnyc
06-11-2020, 02:07 PM
Yesterday they were reaching out to anyone that was armed that could come down and help secure "their area". And now, protected somehow by a far left gun club. I thought they wanted to get rid of guns?

What's going on here is insanity. And they are purposely allowing this and standing back. Does anyone own property within that 6 block area? And what are they now supposed to do, with the government allowing this to happen? Oh, be extorted!

Oh, and didn't the MSM just go to lengths to state that antifa hasn't been involved, and not involved in any violence?

And so called leaders in that area are "working with them". WTF?

---

No Police, Extortion Of Private Businesses: Inside The Latest On Seattle’s Downtown ‘Autonomous Zone’

Seattle police say they are not responding to calls for assistance while armed protesters operate checkpoints and have declared a portion of the city as “cop-free” and an “autonomous zone.”

The area is called the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) by the forces who have occupied it, KOMO News reported Thursday morning.

Antifa-affiliated groups and armed members of the far-left John Brown Gun Club seized control of the neighborhood, according to the City-Journal, which also reports that they set up barricades with a cardboard sign declaring “you are now leaving the USA.”

President Donald Trump has called the activists “domestic terrorists” and as urged Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan to deal with the problem in her backyard, Durkan told Trump Thursday to “to go back to your bunker.” Trump urged both the Washington governor and mayor to “take back your city NOW.”

The “liberated” area is situated around the precinct that police abandoned Monday night as rioting engulfed the city. A Minneapolis police precinct went up in flames when protests, rioting and looting rocked that city in the wake of George Floyd’s death.

The police are attempting to link up with the “leaders” of the autonomous zone in order to make some kind of accommodation and bring police back into the area, Seattle Assistant Police Chief Deanna Nolette told KOMO.

Nolette reportedly said that police are not responding to calls for assistance.

“Right now, we are on priority calls only, which means the people, city wide who need a police response are not receiving it,” Nolette said. “That to us is just not acceptable”.

Nolette did not explain why police are refusing most calls when asked by KOMO.

She claimed the protesters are operating checkpoints with armed guards.

“While Washington is an open carry state, there is no legal right for those arms to be used to intimidate community members,” Nolette said.

“We have heard anecdotally of citizens and businesses being asked to pay a fee to operate within this area, this is crime of extortion,” Nolette told KOMO.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/11/seattle-police-officers-no-calls-armed-activists-city-autonomous-zone-antifa-blm/

Abbey Marie
06-11-2020, 02:10 PM
I don’t know when folks will say they’ve had enough. Right now our government is running scared. When Trump finally does clamp down, there will be rioting like we haven’t seen.

jimnyc
06-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Was just reading another article, from someone within the 6 blocks, a lesbian anarchist she is described as - anyway, she was complaining that they invited homeless folks within their area, who promptly stole all of their food. :laugh2:

So she was on twitter explaining what happened and begging for people to bring food. And someone replies to her "If only there was some group you could call when people take all your stuff." :laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Was just reading another article, from someone within the 6 blocks, a lesbian anarchist she is described as - anyway, she was complaining that they invited homeless folks within their area, who promptly stole all of their food. :laugh2:

So she was on twitter explaining what happened and begging for people to bring food. And someone replies to her "If only there was some group you could call when people take all your stuff." :laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh:

The other night, a family in a nearby neighborhood had their brand new minivan stolen and set on fire. I don’t know if it is looter-related, but I can say it is unprecedented for this area.

claudius2019
06-11-2020, 03:06 PM
The blood of millions of US veterans who fought Communism during the Cold War ... must be boiling right about now. I have never served in the military, so I won't try to speak for them. I can only imagine the rage, at seeing avowed anarchists and communists being allowed to occupy ground here on home soil, while the police and state governments do nothing.

I had no idea the the cops were on the side of the criminals all along, or at least the police chiefs, mayors, and governors were.

KarlMarx
06-11-2020, 06:07 PM
I don’t know when folks will say they’ve had enough. Right now our government is running scared. When Trump finally does clamp down, there will be rioting like we haven’t seen.

When Trump calls in the National Guard or the military, Antifa won’t know what hit them.

There’s a difference between a street thug with an AK-47 and a trained soldier with an machine gun that knows how to use it. My money is on the military.

Perhaps it would be best to do just that. It may send a signal to the Antifa and BLM sympathizers that playtime is over and the adults are taking charge.

BTW... is it me? Seems like cities with Dems in charge are having the most problems.

KarlMarx
06-11-2020, 06:09 PM
The blood of millions of US veterans who fought Communism during the Cold War ... must be boiling right about now. I have never served in the military, so I won't try to speak for them. I can only imagine the rage, at seeing avowed anarchists and communists being allowed to occupy ground here on home soil, while the police and state governments do nothing.

I had no idea the the cops were on the side of the criminals all along, or at least the police chiefs, mayors, and governors were.

Marxism is responsible for deaths of 100 million people during the past century.

I know that we already have too many federal holidays as it is, but I think we should have a National Victims of Communism Day to raise awareness for what Bernie Sanders, AOC, Antifa, and BLM are all about

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Ribbon_Day#United_States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Diamond
06-11-2020, 06:15 PM
When Trump calls in the National Guard or the military, Antifa won’t know what hit them.

There’s a difference between a street thug with an AK-47 and a trained soldier with an machine gun that knows how to use it. My money is on the military.

Perhaps it would be best to do just that. It may send a signal to the Antifa and BLM sympathizers that playtime is over and the adults are taking charge.

BTW... is it me? Seems like cities with Dems in charge are having the most problems.

It is not you.

claudius2019
06-11-2020, 06:34 PM

i agree, any battle would be over extremely quickly. But what Trump needs to be careful of is creating any martyrs for the leftists. Much better to identify them now, and then let the criminal justice system take care of them, rather than the Marines. As enjoyable as that would be to watch.

Hot Dogger
06-13-2020, 06:02 AM
This is to install Sharia Law in those areas, same as in European "no go" zones, Sharia Law.