PDA

View Full Version : Jurors Convict Man of Shoving Cell Phone Down Woman's Throat

5stringJeff
02-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Next time someone threatens to shove that cell phone down your throat, just know that you won't be the first!

-----------------
Saturday, February 03, 2007

INDEPENDENCE, Missouri — A man accused of shoving a cell phone down a woman's throat was convicted Saturday of second-degree domestic assault.

Prosecutors said Marlon Brando Gill, 25, had a history of abusing his former girlfriend, Melinda Abell, before he forced the cell phone into her mouth in December 2005 while they were arguing.

Abell was rushed to a hospital, where she underwent emergency surgery to remove the phone. Doctors said she nearly died of a blocked airway.

The defense said Abell was drunk and tried to swallow the phone to prevent Gill from finding out whom she had been calling.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250144,00.html

02-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Cell phones aren't exactly small... how on earth did she get it in her throat??? I mean even with shoving i dont think it would go that far...

Nienna
02-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Maybe she had a big mouth? :D

But, seriously, it isn't a laughing matter. I hope justice is served.

shattered
02-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Maybe she had a big mouth? :D

But, seriously, it isn't a laughing matter. I hope justice is served.

Oh, it's a laughing matter alright.. Any human that *stupid*....

trobinett
02-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Cell phones aren't exactly small... how on earth did she get it in her throat??? I mean even with shoving i dont think it would go that far...

Does the name Linda Lovelace ring a bell? I'll bet she could of taken care of that phone no problem.

Maybe that's why she didn't want her boyfriend to see who she had been talking too.

Sitarro
02-07-2007, 03:03 PM
I know that there have been plenty of times I have fantasized about doing that to some loud mouth sharing their inane conversation with everyone around them.:coffee: