PDA

View Full Version : Biden Confuses the Constitution with the Declaration of Independence

jimnyc
06-11-2020, 02:43 PM
I could have added this onto my other thread, but this deserves one of it's own, one that clearly stands out that the man is fading fast.

Would anyone TRULY feel confident with this man in charge, with the amount of mental mistakes he has made this year alone, how much he has forgotten this year alone & how much he has gotten straight out wrong this year alone?

This is another thing that Trump's folks need to plaster out there until election day. This is Joe, this is reality, and he's not going to get younger or more mentally aware if he wins office.

And it's not just one thing where a supporter can say he was confused that day and got them mixed for a moment. His "moments" are adding up left and right to FAR FAR too many. Like an every other day occurrence now.

--

Biden Confuses the Constitution with the Declaration of Independence

What is wrong with Joe Biden?

77-year-old Joe Biden on Wednesday night confused the Constitution with the Declaration of Independence during a NAACP virtual town hall from his basement.

Biden has only been in government for nearly five decades, but he still can’t recall the preamble to the Declaration of Independence.

“The Constitution says all men and women are created equal,” said Biden.

You know, the thing!

https://i.imgur.com/q5TBdBF.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/biden-confuses-constitution-declaration-independence-video/

claudius2019
06-11-2020, 02:49 PM
People always do that, in fairness. A lot of people think that "life liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is from the US Constitution as well.

Hot Dogger
06-13-2020, 06:07 AM
People always do that, in fairness. A lot of people think that "life liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is from the US Constitution as well.

I've never done that. And in all fairness, someone who's been in politics for over 40 years should no better than to mistake the Declaration of Independence for the Constitution. Biden's flub would be comparable to a classical musician mistaking the prelude for the gavotte in a piece of Bach music.