PDA

View Full Version : What They are now doing- destroying history.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2020, 05:51 AM
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/481916-every-record-has-been-destroyed-or-falsified-every-book-rewritten

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” George Orwell

There is only one reason they want to destroy history.
And that is to control people....
People totally ignorant of history are more easily managed/controlled and more apt
to believe the new lies that they tell. And lies are their bread and butter..
In that ever search for total control over the masses, that longing to have a dictator.
A Mao, A Hitler, A Stalin.... always racing towards the evil....
That is what is going on and lack of proper history being taught in our public schools is why it is now going on. -Tyr

Evmetro
06-12-2020, 08:05 AM
Unfortunately, evil is more powerful than good.

claudius2019
06-12-2020, 08:16 AM
Yes, let us not forget that it was EVIL who created the Earth in 7 days, in the Book of Genesis. :laugh2:

We need to bring back 8th grade civics. That, learning to read, and learning how to add, subtract, and divide, were about the only useful things I picked up during 12 years of mandatory public education.

Black Diamond
06-12-2020, 09:49 AM
Yes, let us not forget that it was EVIL who created the Earth in 7 days, in the Book of Genesis. :laugh2:

We need to bring back 8th grade civics. That, learning to read, and learning how to add, subtract, and divide, were about the only useful things I picked up during 12 years of mandatory public education.

6 days. He rested on the 7th. :cool:

LongTermGuy
06-12-2020, 11:08 AM

How so you figure that?...the game is not over yet...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/_8K1Hru5rJM/maxresdefault.jpg

Hot Dogger
06-13-2020, 06:24 AM

Sounds like you speak from experience.

Gunny
06-13-2020, 11:01 AM
Unfortunately, evil is more powerful than good.Good always triumphs over evil in the end. In the meantime, the war goes on. Be nice if some good people would step the f- up.

Black Diamond
06-13-2020, 11:24 AM
Good always triumphs over evil in the end. In the meantime, the war goes on. Be nice if some good people would step the f- up.

I wonder if that is true with regard to Stalin?