PDA

View Full Version : Subpoenas rolling out for former Obama officials and more

jimnyc
06-12-2020, 01:19 PM
About damn time!!

And oh yeah, look at that list!!! Nice! Of course not all guilty of anything, we know who many of the guilty are. But many will be used to paint a picture and prove that picture. And folks better be going to jail in the end.

---

Senate Judiciary Committee Authorizes Subpoenas for 50+ Obama Officials including: Rice, Clapper, Brennan and Lovebirds Strzok and Page

The Senate Judiciary Committee today authorized Chairman Lindsey Graham the authority to subpoenas former Obama officials related to the FISA process and the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

The Committee voted 12-10 to approve the authorization.

Now Graham can issue subpoenas covering a number of documents, communications and testimony from witnesses, including James Comey, Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, John Brennan, Sally Yates, and others.

The Senate Judiciary Committee listed the officials who may face subpoenas :

The subpoena authorization gives the Chairman the ability to issue a subpoena for witnesses, documents or other materials.
Documents and communications referenced in, and testimony at a hearing or deposition of any individual named or identified by pseudonym in, the report titled “Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation” issued by the U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General.
Documents and communications related to, and the testimony at a hearing or deposition of any current or former executive branch official or employee involved in, the Crossfire Hurricane investigation (including investigations opened under the Crossfire Hurricane umbrella) or the receipt or analysis of reports prepared by Christopher Steele (commonly referred to as the “Steele dossier”).
Documents, communications and testimony at a hearing or deposition related to any aforementioned matter from:
Trisha Anderson,
Brian Auten,
James Baker,
William Barr,
Dana Boente,
Jennifer Boone,
John Brennan,
James Clapper,
Kevin Clinesmith,
James Comey,
Patrick Conlon,
Michael Dempsey,
Stuart Evans,
Tashina Gauhar,
Carl Ghattas,
Curtis Heide,
Kathleen Kavalec,
David Laufman,
Stephen Laycock,
Jacob Lew,
Loretta Lynch,
Andrew McCabe,
Mary McCord,
Denis McDonough,
Arthur McGlynn,
Jonathan Moffa,
Sally Moyer,
Mike Neufield,
Sean Newell,
Victoria Nuland,
Bruce Ohr,
Nellie Ohr,
Stephanie L. O’Sullivan,
Lisa Page,
Joseph Pientka,
John Podesta,
Samantha Power,
E.W. “Bill” Priestap,
Sarah Raskin,
Steve Ricchetti,
Susan Rice,
Rod Rosenstein,
Gabriel Sanz-Rexach,
Nathan Sheets,
Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall,
Glenn Simpson,
Steve Somma,
Peter Strzok,
Michael Sussman,
Adam Szubin,
Jonathan Winer,
Christopher Wray,
Sally Yates.

FOX News reported on today’s vote:

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday approved subpoenas for documents and testimony from top Obama administration officials as part of the panel’s investigation into the origins of the Russia probe during the 2016 presidential election.

The committee voted Thursday to approve a measure giving broad authority to Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., to subpoena more than 50 mostly former Obama administration officials as part of its investigation.

The subpoenas apply to former FBI Director James Comey, former national security adviser Susan Rice and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and others.

“McCabe…Comey…their day is coming,” Graham said.

The panel rejected a call by Democrats to subpoena those associated with President Trump or the Trump campaign. The Democrats sought subpoenas for George Papadopoulos, Michael Cohen, Roger Stone and former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, among others.

All amendments and authorizations were approved or tabled on party-line votes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/senate-judiciary-committee-authorizes-subpoenas-50-obama-officials-including-rice-clapper-brennan-lovebirds-strzok-page/

SassyLady
06-12-2020, 01:39 PM
But, but, but ...... there were no scandals in the Obama administration! Everyone knows that. And I'm sure Pete will come tell us soon.

Black Diamond
06-12-2020, 01:52 PM
But, but, but ...... there were no scandals Obama administration! Everyone knows that. And I'm sure Pete will come tell us soon.

And Ellen.

pete311
06-12-2020, 02:02 PM
I have no comments other than I wonder if they will comply the same as Trump's men when called in for a subpoena.

jimnyc
06-12-2020, 02:17 PM
I have no comments other than I wonder if they will comply the same as Trump's men when called in for a subpoena.

The entire investigation, any investigation, by the Democrats were bullshit.

Subpoenas should be complied with, so no comment as you said.

But this investigation into the illegal FISA warrants and endless illegal acts and lying has been ongoing for years now. They will be getting subpoenas from congress such as this, and some will be getting criminal subpoenas along this entire process, if not just outright arrested.

Heads will be falling over this. These warrants and all the shit that comes along with them has been discussed here over and over, and proof out the wazoo has been coming out for 2-3 years now. FBI, DOJ and politicians. What some state could turn out to be the largest political scandal in American history. And the dossier itself which some believed and ran with *cough* was doubted by many from day one, and then it got much clearer quite quickly and has been outed as BS and unreliable, paid for by the Hillary campaign & used and abused, even though these officials knew it was BS.

Comey, McCabe, Clapper & Brennan might be screwed - over their own actions, and how sweet that would be. And then they had the audacity to lie through their teeth in so many ways, and then get on CNN and such to try and cover their tracks and further whined about Russian collusion and other BS they knew 100% to be false.

I hope they go to prison for a long time.

pete311
06-13-2020, 10:53 AM
The entire investigation, any investigation, by the Democrats were bullshit.

How convenient. Our guys should comply with the law, but not yours. Law and Order! God Bless America!

Gunny
06-13-2020, 10:59 AM

How convenient. Our guys should comply with the law, but not yours. Law and Order! God Bless America!One can only hope that the investigations will be handled more professionally than the Dems' investigations; while, being every bit as thorough. No stone unturned.

Wonder what an investigation of Dem collusion with Russia and/or China would turn up :)

jimnyc
06-13-2020, 12:01 PM
How convenient. Our guys should comply with the law, but not yours. Law and Order! God Bless America!

So I guess you bypass the part where I said subpoenas should have been followed.

Either way, those involved won't be able to avoid these. Some will be going to prison. And much deserved. And hopefully when all is revealed, some will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Comey, McCabe, Clapper and Brennan will hopefully enjoy their senior years behind solid steel, thinking about whether or not trying to prevent someone from winning an election and then trying to remove a sitting president.

Amazing how law and order didn't matter as the democrats tried to remove a sitting president - illegally. Law and order didn't matter when they refused Republicans their time in the House. Where was the concern about law and order as the leading democrats and the FBI and DOJ all worked in various ways to try and destroy a president? And where is the law and order now as the Dems watch American cities burn - and Democrat governors and mayors refuse to take any action. The entire left is enjoying watching any and all destruction and violence.

You may want to stick with just God Bless America next time, hypocrite.