PDA

View Full Version : Nominated as the world's best short joke of the year. . . . .

Cheyenne
09-13-2007, 10:55 AM
A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mom", he asked, "Are these my brains?"

"Not yet," she replied.

darin
09-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Nominated by whom, "The institute for Nominating Non-funny Jokes"?

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Nominated by whom, "The institute for Nominating Non-funny Jokes"?

National Association of Male Haters

darin
09-13-2007, 11:08 AM
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

- nothing...she's already been told twice.

Hagbard Celine
09-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Is there such a thing as a "negative laugh?" Because I think I had one just now. The antithesis of laughter.

truthmatters
09-13-2007, 11:10 AM

truthmatters
09-13-2007, 11:11 AM

darin
09-13-2007, 11:12 AM
LOL

mean but funny

You REALLY think that "Joke" Is funny? I mean seriously - take off your bizarro-world hat where you simply take the position which is 180 degrees from 'reality' - and answer. You REALLY laughed?

What's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman? The back of my hand.

Why don't women need a watch? There's a clock on the stove.

manu1959
09-13-2007, 11:13 AM

now that is not funny

Cheyenne
09-13-2007, 11:13 AM
Geez, so much for a sense of humor.

darin
09-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Geez, so much for a sense of humor.

We have a GOOD sense of humor - as a collective. :) That just simply wasn't very funny. :)

Don't take it personal - just tell a BETTER joke :)

truthmatters
09-13-2007, 11:17 AM

-Cp
09-13-2007, 11:24 AM
My wife chuckled at this joke... :)

I think it's more funny for women than men...

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 11:33 AM
My wife chuckled at this joke... :)

I think it's more funny for women than men...

They like to laugh at the power of a men's sexual drive.

darin
09-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Punching women in the eye is much funnier to some.

Eyes...not eye. :D

Sometimes women nag...(shrug)

Abbey Marie
09-13-2007, 11:37 AM
Wow. What a collection of un-funny.

JohnDoe
09-13-2007, 11:40 AM
I chuckled!

My husband is a perfect example of a man thinking with the brains below his belt!!! Especially when we first started with our serious relationship! And even today, I am certain I could "entice" him to change his mind on something....

hahahaha!

And he would probably be the first one to admit it! :D

jd

darin
09-13-2007, 11:44 AM
ha-ha - let's all laugh at big stupid dumb men!

:-/

truthmatters
09-13-2007, 11:51 AM

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 11:51 AM
ha-ha - let's all laugh at big stupid dumb men!

:-/

Remember all those "funny" times in High School when a guy would walk over to a woman, asked her to dance and get rejected. That was sooooooooo funny.

Mr. P
09-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Interesting that blonds don't get all pissey about the jokes aimed at them.
But 'some' men just can't handle men jokes.. Bunch of pusses. :laugh2:

truthmatters
09-13-2007, 12:04 PM

Cheyenne
09-13-2007, 12:06 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The ability to laugh at oneself says v-o-l-u-m-e-s.

Abbey Marie
09-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Remember all those times a woman was beat so bad by her husband she nearly died or did die, was that funny?

A couple of posts up, you said you laughed at "both". :confused:

JohnDoe
09-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Not that I want to associate my husband with these other examples of men thinking with their below the belt brain is Clinton, Vitter, Kennedy, Studs, Craig, Foley, Gingrich, Livingston, Guilliani, Fred Thompson, Condit....shall I go on? Come on....am I wrong, were these guys thinking with their above the belt brains?

The joke was funny, at least to some women....who are in the know...

Cheyenne
09-13-2007, 12:15 PM
How do you know when a woman is about to say something intelligent?

She starts by saying, "A man once told me........".

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 12:15 PM

Oh please---there's a difference between handling a joke and thinking it's funny. When those same male hormones start staring at breast feeding mothers, who is it that gets all bent out of shape?

darin
09-13-2007, 12:16 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The ability to laugh at oneself says v-o-l-u-m-e-s.

I laugh at funny things. Tell a FUNNY man-joke.

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Not that I want to associate my husband with these other examples of men thinking with their below the belt brain is Clinton, Vitter, Kennedy, Studs, Craig, Foley, Gingrich, Livingston, Guilliani, Fred Thompson, Condit....shall I go on? Come on....am I wrong, were these guys thinking with their above the belt brains?

The joke was funny, at least to some women....who are in the know...

If you can laugh equally at all hormonal behavior I think it would be "intersting" to say the least.

Abbey Marie
09-13-2007, 12:22 PM
If you can laugh equally at all hormonal behavior I think it would be "intersting" to say the least.

Dillo, you know that's below the belt, so to speak. :laugh2:

truthmatters
09-13-2007, 12:28 PM

JohnDoe
09-13-2007, 12:38 PM
If you can laugh equally at all hormonal behavior I think it would be "intersting" to say the least.You mean like laughing at PMS jokes or jokes about women that are on the rag? Sure, I do it all the time.... even make some up, about myself, with my hubby.... ;)

And as a blonde, believe it or not, for 3 years of my life, I took and laughed at the blonde jokes thrown out at me too!

Cheyenne
09-13-2007, 12:46 PM
The joke in question was cute, not rib-splitting, nor was it derogatory.

It either hit too close to home or anything a woman says about a man, either good or bad, will be classified as man-hating/man-hater.

JohnDoe
09-13-2007, 01:07 PM
How do you know when a woman is about to say something intelligent?

She starts by saying, "A man once told me........".

:laugh2:

see, i thought that was funny too... even though i disagree, i saw the humor in it!

Said1
09-13-2007, 06:35 PM

Why are their homes for battered women?

Because they won't f*cken listen.

Said1
09-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Remember all those "funny" times in High School when a guy would walk over to a woman, asked her to dance and get rejected. That was sooooooooo funny.

:lol::laugh::finger3:

Said1
09-13-2007, 06:42 PM
You mean like laughing at PMS jokes or jokes about women that are on the rag? Sure, I do it all the time.... even make some up, about myself, with my hubby.... ;)

And as a blonde, believe it or not, for 3 years of my life, I took and laughed at the blonde jokes thrown out at me too!

My favorite blond jokes: How can you tell a blond has been using a (your) computer? There's liquid paper on the monitor. :laugh2:

Two blond girls were working for the city public works
department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow
behind her and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of
the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next
street, working furiously all day without rest, one girl
digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again .

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't
understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger,
"I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting in to your
work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a hole, only to
have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?" The
hole digger wiped her brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it
probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person
team. But today the girl who plants the trees called in sick." :laugh2::laugh2:

Nukeman
09-13-2007, 07:13 PM
A pirate walks into a bar,
He has a steering wheel sticking out of his fly,

Bartender says,
Hey buddy, did you know you have a steering wheel sticking out your fly?

The pirate says,

Arrrrr it's driving me nuts!!

Have to say it with a pirate accent,

remember international talk like a pirate day is Sept 19th....:laugh2::laugh2:

diuretic
09-13-2007, 08:18 PM
:laugh2: Good one!

And the original one was funny too, I could just see the look on the woman's face as she said it :D

Jeez if you can't laugh at the vagaries of both sexes then life must have really crapped on you.

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 08:28 PM
:laugh2: Good one!

And the original one was funny too, I could just see the look on the woman's face as she said it :D

Jeez if you can't laugh at the vagaries of both sexes then life must have really crapped on you.

Great point--let's film you getting kicked in the nuts and win a prize from Americas' Funniest Videos !!! We can laugh our asses off !!!! :laugh2:

manu1959
09-13-2007, 08:37 PM

like ..... you can't trust women....i mean how can you trust something that bleeds a week every 28 days and doesn't die.....

Cheyenne
09-13-2007, 08:45 PM
Great point--let's film you getting kicked in the nuts and win a prize from Americas' Funniest Videos !!! We can laugh our asses off !!!! :laugh2:

I don't see how diuretic laughing at a harmless joke warrants him being kicked in the testes. But I would advise you Dilloduck to walk away from this one. You are revealing much more of yourself than I think you may have wanted.

manu1959
09-13-2007, 08:54 PM
I don't see how diuretic laughing at a harmless joke warrants him being kicked in the testes. But I would advise you Dilloduck to walk away from this one. You are revealing much more of yourself than I think you may have wanted.

i think it would be a good video......watching guys get hit in the nuts is funny.....

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 09:05 PM
i think it would be a good video......watching guys get hit in the nuts is funny.....

I don't--never did see why people think seeing a guy getting kicked in the nuts and rolling in pain was funny.

diuretic
09-13-2007, 10:20 PM

I don't get it - I get kicked in the nuts and it's videoed? I've been kicked in the nuts - once during a football game and a couple of times on the job and it bloody well hurts. I didn't laugh. So how is that connected with pointing out the lack of humour some folks have?

diuretic
09-13-2007, 10:22 PM

Humour is definitely an age thing - now that wouldn't make me laugh, I'd be feeling it along with the poor bastard wearing his nuts for ear-rings. I must admit, I've been in some horrible scrapes but never once thought about kicking a bloke in the nuts - shooting him, yes, but never kicking him in the nuts.

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 10:29 PM
I don't get it - I get kicked in the nuts and it's videoed? I've been kicked in the nuts - once during a football game and a couple of times on the job and it bloody well hurts. I didn't laugh. So how is that connected with pointing out the lack of humour some folks have?

To put it simply---something that might be funny to some is not funny to others. I wouldn't call it a lack of a sense of humor. Sometimes what's funny to some is downright offensive to others. No biggie--just reality. Do you think everyone should get a kick out of the same joke ?

Cheyenne
09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
To put it simply---something that might be funny to some is not funny to others. I wouldn't call it a lack of a sense of humor. Sometimes what's funny to some is downright offensive to others. No biggie--just reality. Do you think everyone should get a kick out of the same joke ?No, but that's not what you were referring to in any of your comments.

National Association of Male Haters

They like to laugh at the power of a men's sexual drive.

Oh please---there's a difference between handling a joke and thinking it's funny. When those same male hormones start staring at breast feeding mothers, who is it that gets all bent out of shape?

manu1959
09-13-2007, 10:36 PM
No, but that's not what you were referring to in any of your comments.

how do you know what his intent was.......could it be you are attaching meaning that is not there....

Cheyenne
09-13-2007, 11:05 PM
how do you know what his intent was.......could it be you are attaching meaning that is not there....
I can only read what he wrote.

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 11:10 PM
I can only read what he wrote.

This is true and I just think dumb men jokes have gotten a little out of hand. No worries--I'm not going to organize a code blue or anything.

diuretic
09-13-2007, 11:23 PM
To put it simply---something that might be funny to some is not funny to others. I wouldn't call it a lack of a sense of humor. Sometimes what's funny to some is downright offensive to others. No biggie--just reality. Do you think everyone should get a kick out of the same joke ?

It would be a very sad world if we all laughed at the same thing. I mean, can you imagine. Seinfeld would either be really, really busy or....unemployed :laugh2:

remie
09-14-2007, 10:02 AM
This is true and I just think dumb men jokes have gotten a little out of hand. No worries--I'm not going to organize a code blue or anything.

I am also sure that there are those who thought all the Lorena Bobbit jokes were funny, but are totally incensed about a blonde joke or any other jokes about women. Me, I enjoy most all jokes.

diuretic
09-14-2007, 11:29 PM
I am also sure that there are those who thought all the Lorena Bobbit jokes were funny, but are totally incensed about a blonde joke or any other jokes about women. Me, I enjoy most all jokes.

I could never listen to a Bobbit joke without squinting and then having my eyes watering....I'm really glad they're out of circulation now :laugh2: