PDA

View Full Version : Seattle ‘Autonomous Zone’ Demands U.S. Citizenship for 11 to 22M Illegal Aliens

jimnyc
06-14-2020, 02:15 PM
And here I thought petty demands by high school kids and college kids was getting out of hand. Now we have lawbreakers and and all kinds of different criminals taking over a piece of land in the USA, and then making demands as to what they want before things will change. Like hijackers of a plane giving demands. :rolleyes:

They do harm to themselves. They do harm to any causes they claim to represent. Just a piece of liberal property that they turned into a shithole in record time.

"We demand" :rolleyes::rolleyes: <---- I say fuck off to anyone making such demands. Even demanding we stop calling illegals what they are.

--

Seattle ‘Autonomous Zone’ Demands U.S. Citizenship for 11 to 22M Illegal Aliens

Seattle, Washington’s, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) is demanding that all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States be granted American citizenship using Seattle Police Department funding.

CHAZ, formed by anarchists, Antifa members, and Black Lives Matter activists, has released a list of demands that would shift Seattle Police Department funding away from policing resources and towards providing naturalization ceremonies to all illegal aliens.

Officials for CHAZ also said illegal aliens must be called “undocumented” because “no person is illegal.” The demands include:

We demand that the funding previously used for Seattle Police be redirected into:

A) Socialized Health and Medicine for the City of Seattle.

B) Free public housing, because housing is a right, not a privilege.

C) Public education, to decrease the average class size in city schools and increase teacher salary.

D) Naturalization services for immigrants to the United States living here undocumented. (We demand they be called “undocumented” because no person is illegal.)

E) General community development. Parks, etc.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/12/seattle-autonomous-zone-demands-u-s-citizenship-for-11-to-22m-illegal-aliens/

Gunny
06-14-2020, 02:30 PM
What you said. "We demand" is an automatic not happening with me.

Gunny
06-14-2020, 03:34 PM
You know what sticks in my craw MOST about this bullshit? Our leaders can send me/the military halfway around the World to march into these people's ville's and force them to do shit our way at gunpoint or we blow their damned huts up and burn the place to the ground.

Yet we have this pussy-ass shit going on right here in our own back yard? High time we cleaned up our own damned yard before we keep telling others how to keep theirs.

And you just KNOW the rest of World is watching this and laughing their asses off.

icansayit
06-16-2020, 01:36 PM
Time for ALL POLICE DEPARTMENTS across the nation to Instantly ARREST every one of them.

GITMO is a wonderful place...all year round for them to make their demands of the CUBAN govt.

Gunny
06-16-2020, 07:08 PM
Time for ALL POLICE DEPARTMENTS across the nation to Instantly ARREST every one of them.

GITMO is a wonderful place...all year round for them to make their demands of the CUBAN govt.The illegals? Or the criminals demanding citizenship for the other criminals?

If you're going to round up criminals, round up ALL the criminals.

Evmetro
06-16-2020, 07:20 PM
I'm all for the leaders of the autonomous zone giving citizenship to millions, and all the free stuff too. It'll be hard to cram those millions into their tiny country, but I'm ok with it if Americans aren't footing the bill. I wonder what 22 million citizens would look like in those 6 city blocks?

Hot Dogger
06-16-2020, 08:32 PM
My erogenous zones demand a few things like free rubbers for the entire country on President Trump's birthday.