PDA

View Full Version : ‘Trans Women Are Women’

jimnyc
06-15-2020, 09:43 AM
One is labeled a villain and hater if they disagree with things like this. They get bullied into accepting anything outside the norms of society.

Figuring out the sex of someone isn't difficult, it never was. If you have a period, you are a female. If you don't, you're a male. Short of an illness that changes that and a woman cannot have a period, for example.

How many genders are we up to now? 56? 60? 70? :rolleyes:

I'll respect every human out there, and of course treat them as I wish to be treated, and as how they treat me. But I won't be bullied into accepting things outside the norm.

--

'Harry Potter’ Star Rupert Grint Turns on J.K. Rowling: ‘Trans Women Are Women’

Actor Rupert Grint has become the latest Harry Potter star to turn on author J.K Rowling after she cited the scientific fact transgender women are unable to menstruate.

In an essay last week, Rowling reaffirmed her stance that one’s biological sex is both important and irreversible and should not be viewed merely as a social construct.

She wrote:

If sex isn’t real, there’s no same-sex attraction. If sex isn’t real, the lived reality of women globally is erased. I know and love trans people, but erasing the concept of sex removes the ability of many to meaningfully discuss their lives. It isn’t hate to speak the truth…The idea that women like me, who’ve been empathetic to trans people for decades, feeling kinship because they’re vulnerable in the same way as women — ie, to male violence — ‘hate’ trans people because they think sex is real and has lived consequences — is a nonsense.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/06/15/harry-potter-star-rupert-grint-turns-on-j-k-rowling-trans-women-are-women/

Black Diamond
06-15-2020, 09:55 AM
Harrietta Potter? The more the courts rule in favor of this crap (as they did in the last 24 hours) the more "right" the freaks become.

Gunny
06-15-2020, 01:40 PM
No they aren't. Never going to be. I don't really care who doesn't like my opinion. They're freaks. Medical experiments. Frankenstein monsters.

Ask me how I feel about it ...:rolleyes: