PDA

View Full Version : Fauci: why the public wasn't told to wear masks when the coronavirus pandemic began

jimnyc
06-16-2020, 03:20 PM
Kathianne

And I would tag others, but those folks would still believe that the masks are asteroids falling to the earth, and it's planned by the commies somehow. :rolleyes:

"masks weren't advised to the public"

Out of over 100,000 deaths now - is it possible that even just one life could have been saved by masks? Someone who picked it up when going somewhere in public without a mask?

--

Fauci: why the public wasn't told to wear masks when the coronavirus pandemic began

Medical masks and cloth face coverings are now a common sight when venturing out in public amidst the coronavirus pandemic; most states require them as part of reopening plans, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advocates their use.

This wasn’t always the case. When the coronavirus pandemic hit stateside, face masks were strictly recommended as personal protective equipment (PPE) for health care professionals. According to Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert and a key member of the White House coronavirus task force, masks weren’t advised to the public from the start because of the anticipated PPE shortages.

Speaking on TheStreet, Fauci discusses how effective face masks are at preventing COVID-19 infection and why they weren’t recommended from the start.

"Masks are not 100 percent protective. However, they certainly are better than not wearing a mask. Both to prevent you, if you happen to be a person who maybe feels well, but has an asymptomatic infection that you don't even know about, to prevent you from infecting someone else," Fauci said.

"But also, it can protect you a certain degree, not a hundred percent, in protecting you from getting infected from someone who, either is breathing, or coughing, or sneezing, or singing or whatever it is in which the droplets or the aerosols go out. So masks work,” Fauci added.

“The important thing is actually physical separation,” Fauci said, adding that the combination of social distancing and face masks is the best way for the public to mitigate the spread and reduce transmission while maintaining some normalcy by venturing in public.

He also acknowledged that masks were initially not recommended to the general public so that first responders wouldn’t feel the strain of a shortage of PPE. (fancy schmanzty way of saying he lied)

He explained that public health experts "were concerned the public health community, and many people were saying this, were concerned that it was at a time when personal protective equipment, including the N95 masks and the surgical masks, were in very short supply.”

Rest - https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/502890-fauci-why-the-public-wasnt-told-to-wear-masks

Black Diamond
06-16-2020, 03:24 PM
Kathianne

And I would tag others, but those folks would still believe that the masks are asteroids falling to the earth, and it's planned by the commies somehow. :rolleyes:

Out of over 100,000 deaths now - is it possible that even just one life could have been saved by masks? Someone who picked it up when going somewhere in public without a mask?

--

Fauci: why the public wasn't told to wear masks when the coronavirus pandemic began

Medical masks and cloth face coverings are now a common sight when venturing out in public amidst the coronavirus pandemic; most states require them as part of reopening plans, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advocates their use.

This wasn’t always the case. When the coronavirus pandemic hit stateside, face masks were strictly recommended as personal protective equipment (PPE) for health care professionals. According to Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert and a key member of the White House coronavirus task force, masks weren’t advised to the public from the start because of the anticipated PPE shortages.

Speaking on TheStreet, Fauci discusses how effective face masks are at preventing COVID-19 infection and why they weren’t recommended from the start.

"Masks are not 100 percent protective. However, they certainly are better than not wearing a mask. Both to prevent you, if you happen to be a person who maybe feels well, but has an asymptomatic infection that you don't even know about, to prevent you from infecting someone else," Fauci said.

"But also, it can protect you a certain degree, not a hundred percent, in protecting you from getting infected from someone who, either is breathing, or coughing, or sneezing, or singing or whatever it is in which the droplets or the aerosols go out. So masks work,” Fauci added.

“The important thing is actually physical separation,” Fauci said, adding that the combination of social distancing and face masks is the best way for the public to mitigate the spread and reduce transmission while maintaining some normalcy by venturing in public.

He also acknowledged that masks were initially not recommended to the general public so that first responders wouldn’t feel the strain of a shortage of PPE. (fancy schmanzty way of saying he lied)

He explained that public health experts "were concerned the public health community, and many people were saying this, were concerned that it was at a time when personal protective equipment, including the N95 masks and the surgical masks, were in very short supply.”

Rest - https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/502890-fauci-why-the-public-wasnt-told-to-wear-masks

Yes it's possible, and in fact, extremely likely.

Kathianne
06-16-2020, 04:12 PM
@Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8)

--

I said they were lying on the first day they said it. Luckily we've not been hit as badly as predicted and people forget. Then the great mask war started and lots didn't want them anyways.

Gunny
06-16-2020, 04:24 PM
I said they were lying on the first day they said it. Luckily we've not been hit as badly as predicted and people forget. Then the great mask war started and lots didn't want them anyways.I DO recall. I think the majority of us on the board all ridiculed the statements made then that appears a bit back-pedaled on in the OP.

It's not like we're rocket scientists or anything understanding that a mask is better than no mask as protection against inhaling airborne anything.

Evmetro
06-16-2020, 05:27 PM
The New York Times got their mask rhetoric right:

It is the pandemic’s defining symbol, a visual stand-in for the coronavirus itself. ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/arts/virus-mask-trump.html

Evmetro
06-16-2020, 05:40 PM
@Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8)

--

I wonder if there is anybody on this board who endorses the official symbol of the left's war on Trump and the USA?

Gunny
06-16-2020, 06:12 PM
I wonder if there is anybody on this board who endorses the official symbol of the left's war on Trump and the USA?You?

Evmetro
06-16-2020, 06:25 PM
You?

Lol, I got carried away with a power tool a couple days ago and did some damage to a finger. Apparently, I didn't clean it enough, so I ended up having to check into the VA emergency room today to get it under control. Anyway, they were pretty serious about masks and covid protocol, so I entered wearing my MAGA mask. I figured if I have to wear a mask, I better make sure I'm not supporting the lefty cause, right? So I get inside where other vets are waiting, feeling all smug and special with my MAGA mask, and damned if 2 out of 3 vets weren't wearing the same MAGA message.

Gunny
06-16-2020, 06:41 PM
Lol, I got carried away with a power tool a couple days ago and did some damage to a finger. Apparently, I didn't clean it enough, so I ended up having to check into the VA emergency room today to get it under control. Anyway, they were pretty serious about masks and covid protocol, so I entered wearing my MAGA mask. I figured if I have to wear a mask, I better make sure I'm not supporting the lefty cause, right? So I get inside where other vets are waiting, feeling all smug and special with my MAGA mask, and damned if 2 out of 3 vets weren't wearing the same MAGA message.

I see. Shall I point out that you found a reason you felt important enough to wear your mask?

Perhaps something is amiss with your behavior to feel the need to qualify your mask with a MAGA hat?

Evmetro
06-16-2020, 07:12 PM
I see. Shall I point out that you found a reason you felt important enough to wear your mask?

Perhaps something is amiss with your behavior to feel the need to qualify your mask with a MAGA hat?

I never feel important if I have to wear a lefty mask, I only resent it. If I have to wear Democrat campaignwear in order to enter a business or establishment that I wish to enter, the MAGA message on the mask deprives the left of the political gain that they get from forcing a righty to wear their political message. It's not like I just voluntarily go out into public sporting a lefty mask. Jeez....

Gunny
06-16-2020, 07:46 PM
I never feel important if I have to wear a lefty mask, I only resent it. If I have to wear Democrat campaignwear in order to enter a business or establishment that I wish to enter, the MAGA message on the mask deprives the left of the political gain that they get from forcing a righty to wear their political message. It's not like I just voluntarily go out into public sporting a lefty mask. Jeez....Looks to me like the joke's on you then. All that misguided thought and effort put into something so common sense. I'd love to watch you trying to tie your shoes :rolleyes:

Hot Dogger
06-16-2020, 08:08 PM
Dr. Fauci, the WHO, USAMRIID, and Wuhan have been running an occult Global Eugenics program for decades. I was at USAMRIID for many years and participated in some of those programs. I know you guys don't believe me, but you will come to know when the vaccine hits the bone. Planned Parenthood is a another eugenics program which the US taxpayer sponsors. Dr. Fauci is our Dr. Mengele, both are mass murderers guilty of crimes against humanity. Nothing that Dr. Fauci says is to be trusted, unless it deals with Eugenics, then you're hearing from an expert.

Evmetro
06-16-2020, 08:49 PM
Looks to me like the joke's on you then. All that misguided thought and effort put into something so common sense. I'd love to watch you trying to tie your shoes :rolleyes:

Righties wearing democratwear in order to gain entry to businesses and establishments is not a joke, it is disgusting. The only thing worse than righties having to wear Democratwear in order to gain entry to an establishment is righties who didn't wear masks for the swine flu voluntarily wearing Democratwear in support of the current political propaganda campaign.

Gunny
06-16-2020, 09:54 PM
Righties wearing democratwear in order to gain entry to businesses and establishments is not a joke, it is disgusting. The only thing worse than righties having to wear Democratwear in order to gain entry to an establishment is righties who didn't wear masks for the swine flu voluntarily wearing Democratwear in support of the current political propaganda campaign.Guess what? (aside from the fact I had completely forgotten you and your silly argument)

YOU found a reason, regardless the reason, to wear a mask.

Others found reason(s) to wear a mask.

You have to dress your reason up in some political bullshit which has nothing to do with COvID-19 and/or masks. If you think wearing a mask makes you a pussy then I will suggest your problems are neither with masks nor politics.

I'm going to wear my mask, if still needed, right down to the school where i vote and cast my vote against the Democratic Party in every election on the ballot. If going out with a mask on stops you from that, then maybe you will have a point about the "pussy" part.

Evmetro
06-16-2020, 10:00 PM
Guess what? (aside from the fact I had completely forgotten you and your silly argument)

You have to dress your reason up in some political bullshit which has nothing to do with COvID-19 and/or masks. If you think wearing a mask makes you a pussy then I will suggest your problems are neither with masks nor politics.

I'm going to wear my mask, if still needed, right down to the school where i vote and cast my vote against the Democratic Party in every election on the ballot. If going out with a mask on stops you from that, then maybe you will have a point about the "pussy" part.

Easy cowboy, I served in the sand to protect freedom, even if it is to desecrate a flag or wear a lefty mask in public. Enjoy wearing your Democratwear, freedom is great!

Black Diamond
06-16-2020, 10:37 PM
Guess what? (aside from the fact I had completely forgotten you and your silly argument)

Wow. He's still going on about masks and his" logic" bullshit

Evmetro
06-17-2020, 05:45 AM
Wow. He's still going on about masks and his" logic" bullshit

None of the half dozen members who make up the bulk of this community are going to look at the very first sentence of the opening post and compare it to what you posted to see if it really was me who brought this up again. I already know you will get a like from kathianne for your subjective post as if it was objective and had merit, and I already know that my position in this thread is at the bottom of a dog pile regardless of what I post. I already know gunny is going to make me aware of how insignificant I can be to the half dozen of you who make up the bulk of the community if I don't abandon the forbidden topic. I already know that the guy who posted the first sentence of the opening post will agree with you that it was me who brought this up again, just as sure as hot dogger will believe usamriid is behind this. I am not expecting in any way to see any powerful or intelligent mask debates happen outside the dogma of this community, and I'm no longer expecting intelligent debate on anything here. It is starting to feel like a nursing home full of crusty codgers.

jimnyc
06-17-2020, 11:21 AM
The truth and facts were there all along. Fauci himself can't overcome that fact, nor can yawn inducing repetitive conspiracy theories lacking in the facts department.

No need to dogpile on lack of facts and conspiracy theories. They stand for themselves and lack of facts alone makes it a losing proposition. No point in continuing to reply to such folks until the facts start coming out, and they simply aren't there. Dance around with stupid names and talking in circles, and adding absolutely nothing factual about masks.

Gunny
06-17-2020, 11:33 AM
Easy cowboy, I served in the sand to protect freedom, even if it is to desecrate a flag or wear a lefty mask in public. Enjoy wearing your Democratwear, freedom is great!You seriously should work on your issue with what others think of how you dress. Then again, the way you deploy those Dem tactics, I could see where you might fear misleading others. Perhaps you should carry a MAGA sign as well? Just in case someone looks past your attire to your behavior before judging. A sign won't help in that case, but as long as it makes YOU feel better :rolleyes:

Evmetro
06-17-2020, 12:03 PM
You seriously should work on your issue with what others think of how you dress. Then again, the way you deploy those Dem tactics, I could see where you might fear misleading others. Perhaps you should carry a MAGA sign as well? Just in case someone looks past your attire to your behavior before judging. A sign won't help in that case, but as long as it makes YOU feel better :rolleyes:

Weak, I expect more out of a Marine. Way to address that first sentence of the opening post thing.

jimnyc
06-17-2020, 12:15 PM
You seriously should work on your issue with what others think of how you dress. Then again, the way you deploy those Dem tactics, I could see where you might fear misleading others. Perhaps you should carry a MAGA sign as well? Just in case someone looks past your attire to your behavior before judging. A sign won't help in that case, but as long as it makes YOU feel better :rolleyes:

:laugh2:

Show folks that you don't fall for that leftist commie democratwear mask BS. Say it and be proud, go without the masks and stand behind what you say. But instead, fall into line, "ok mr. liberal, I do as you wish", and wear a decorative political mask.

:grumpy1: "I'll wear this and do as you wish, but so you know, these don't work if there is no virus here in your place! And I'm going to put a maga mask on to show you folks just how much I don't support your masks. Don't get me angry, next time I'll be sporting an n95 mask with a Trump 3rd term on it, show you bastards!"

Gunny
06-17-2020, 12:38 PM
Weak, I expect more out of a Marine. Way to address that first sentence of the opening post thing.Weak would be bothering to address a conspiracy theory with nothing more than your say-so behind it. You're boring me again. If there's more to your game than what you've shown, you better trot it out because you're in SERIOUS need of reinforcements :laugh:

Black Diamond
06-17-2020, 01:14 PM
Weak would be bothering to address a conspiracy theory with nothing more than your say-so behind it. You're boring me again. If there's more to your game than what you've shown, you better trot it out because you're in SERIOUS need of reinforcements :laugh:

I can't believe he doesn't bore himself.

Evmetro
06-17-2020, 01:43 PM
So far, half of the community has validated post 17, just like clockwork.

jimnyc
06-17-2020, 02:52 PM
So far, half of the community has validated post 17, just like clockwork.

You can predict silly things about the membership here all you want, still doesn't change the facts about masks, nor does it have you offering any facts in your quest. Just stupid rhetoric and word games. Problem is, you sit and always point to post #'s and expect people to engage in your stupid shit. And when they don't, you declare self victory of some sort. When in reality, they DO get bored of the same shit over and over and over and not offering facts.

Seems to me like a child running around declaring "I'm right, prove me wrong" to a 1+1 question and you answering 7. Interesting subject at first, but then you can only correct someone so many times. And when they continually spout in circles but offer zilch in the fact department, it gets boring kind of quickly.

For me at least, you have become yawn inducing material or a little bug to kick around. A little bug wearing a MAGA mask at least, so I'll give you that much.

Gunny
06-17-2020, 03:36 PM
None of the half dozen members who make up the bulk of this community are going to look at the very first sentence of the opening post and compare it to what you posted to see if it really was me who brought this up again. I already know you will get a like from kathianne for your subjective post as if it was objective and had merit, and I already know that my position in this thread is at the bottom of a dog pile regardless of what I post. I already know gunny is going to make me aware of how insignificant I can be to the half dozen of you who make up the bulk of the community if I don't abandon the forbidden topic. I already know that the guy who posted the first sentence of the opening post will agree with you that it was me who brought this up again, just as sure as hot dogger will believe usamriid is behind this. I am not expecting in any way to see any powerful or intelligent mask debates happen outside the dogma of this community, and I'm no longer expecting intelligent debate on anything here. It is starting to feel like a nursing home full of crusty codgers.Poor little Post #17. Must have got lost in the wall of words :rolleyes:

One. I don't bring a "dogpile". I bring a Gunny. You can't handle THAT. Why should I need help? I respond to you and expect the same.

This is twice you've thrown Kathianne's name at me (I don't forget name dropping). Kathianne is my friend. In the past 17-ish years or so she has repped some of my posts, thanked some of my posts, and likewise in return.

What you don't know because you're a noob shooting off your mouth is we have gotten into some of the hard-headedest, no quarter given, knock down drag out fights this board has seen. She's not going to thank, like nor otherwise acknowledge jack shit if she doesn't agree.

So we have come to this detente called one or both of us will see it's time to walk away. Something I have tried repeatedly to get YOU to do. I have made note of the fact that you tend to be in agreement with most on the board on one topic or another, except this one that you can't let go for some damned reason.

There IS NO intelligent "mask debate" on your part. Just you beating a dead horse.

Now you have only slightly got my attention at this point. You want to keep going and REALLY make it personal? Stay in your lane bro. I run over whatever crosses into mine.

Evmetro
06-17-2020, 10:09 PM
Poor little Post #17. Must have got lost in the wall of words :rolleyes:

One. I don't bring a "dogpile". I bring a Gunny. You can't handle THAT. Why should I need help? I respond to you and expect the same.

This is twice you've thrown Kathianne's name at me (I don't forget name dropping). Kathianne is my friend. In the past 17-ish years or so she has repped some of my posts, thanked some of my posts, and likewise in return.

What you don't know because you're a noob shooting off your mouth is we have gotten into some of the hard-headedest, no quarter given, knock down drag out fights this board has seen. She's not going to thank, like nor otherwise acknowledge jack shit if she doesn't agree.

So we have come to this detente called one or both of us will see it's time to walk away. Something I have tried repeatedly to get YOU to do. I have made note of the fact that you tend to be in agreement with most on the board on one topic or another, except this one that you can't let go for some damned reason.

There IS NO intelligent "mask debate" on your part. Just you beating a dead horse.

Now you have only slightly got my attention at this point. You want to keep going and REALLY make it personal? Stay in your lane bro. I run over whatever crosses into mine.

I've seen you post some really great stuff. Can you give me a link to anywhere on the forum where you have actually engaged in objective political debate? I've actually seen great posts from all six of the active members, but I dont recall reading any objective debates from you or the others. I've seen the six of you fight my posts, but have never really seen anybody break down my logic to expose the flaws in it and replace it with superior logic. I absolutely love reading all the great posts from you and the others, but yearn for some stimulating debate. The ugly fights to simply overpower me with votes of resentment are just a tease if you can't ever slap me with some superior logic.

There are plenty of extremely controversial political topics that the six of you differ on, but I can't see where the debating is. I've seen a couple little cat fights, but no intelligent or objective debate. There are all kinds of political topics that I could challenge you guys on, but I cannot see how to get anybody stirred up enough to do anything other than this ugly crap where you guys evade any challenges by posting hate evmetro posts. Do we need to get a psychiatric counselor to come in get you guys moving again?

Gunny
06-18-2020, 09:54 AM
I've seen you post some really great stuff. Can you give me a link to anywhere on the forum where you have actually engaged in objective political debate? I've actually seen great posts from all six of the active members, but I dont recall reading any objective debates from you or the others. I've seen the six of you fight my posts, but have never really seen anybody break down my logic to expose the flaws in it and replace it with superior logic. I absolutely love reading all the great posts from you and the others, but yearn for some stimulating debate. The ugly fights to simply overpower me with votes of resentment are just a tease if you can't ever slap me with some superior logic.

There are plenty of extremely controversial political topics that the six of you differ on, but I can't see where the debating is. I've seen a couple little cat fights, but no intelligent or objective debate. There are all kinds of political topics that I could challenge you guys on, but I cannot see how to get anybody stirred up enough to do anything other than this ugly crap where you guys evade any challenges by posting hate evmetro posts. Do we need to get a psychiatric counselor to come in get you guys moving again?

Get over yourself. I mean really. You have been "objectively" destroyed more than twice and I'm not playing your leftwingnut, "can you show me" bullshit. Find it yourself. You're not going to because you don't want to see it.

Get off the "victim" thing too. Nobody "hates evmetro". Speaking for me, you have to be worth hating for me to get there. YOU made this issue personal. No one else. When you call people names, outright or by innuendo (the latter being your favorite style) for refusing to just drop everything they know and follow ev cuz he's smarter, you're going to get responses that cut through the pretense of civility and call a spade a spade.

While there appears to be a consensus opinion of you and your browbeating ideas into people's heads, I haven't seen one person claim to hate you. You're not some ringmaster running miniature horses in circles at the circus. So quit your damned crying. I'll tell you right now, when the grandkids go back to school and the daughter back to teaching it, I will definitely not be wasting my time on your BS semantics. You'll have to find some other bored person to go round in your circular argument.

You are correct about one thing. There are plenty of topics worthy of debate on this board and I have seen you engage in ZERO if them. Rather, you prefer to stay stuck on stupid over your baseless, conspiracy theory about masks. I would suggest if you want a good debate, give one.

THIS? This is not debate. This is "agree with me or you're stupid and a lefty sheep". Ironically, a lefty tactic. There is no debate when obviously you walked in the door with your mind already made up on the topic and no amount of logic, fact nor common sense can sway you.

You're just another example of someone who comes onto a board and demands the board join YOU. How about you join the board and quit trying to run its content?

Gunny
06-18-2020, 10:02 AM
Oh, and ... I've already told you before: we have a one on one debate subforum. You want to debate? Pick a topic and call someone out in the one on one debate forum so you don't feel "dogpiled":rolleyes: It's really THAT simple. All you have to do is arrange it with Jim and whoever it is you wish to debate, if they want to bother with you.

Everything is in the user's favor. If the user makes use of what is available.

Evmetro
06-18-2020, 04:13 PM
Get over yourself. I mean really. You have been "objectively" destroyed more than twice and I'm not playing your leftwingnut, "can you show me" bullshit. Find it yourself. You're not going to because you don't want to see it.

Get off the "victim" thing too. Nobody "hates evmetro". Speaking for me, you have to be worth hating for me to get there. YOU made this issue personal. No one else. When you call people names, outright or by innuendo (the latter being your favorite style) for refusing to just drop everything they know and follow ev cuz he's smarter, you're going to get responses that cut through the pretense of civility and call a spade a spade.

While there appears to be a consensus opinion of you and your browbeating ideas into people's heads, I haven't seen one person claim to hate you. You're not some ringmaster running miniature horses in circles at the circus. So quit your damned crying. I'll tell you right now, when the grandkids go back to school and the daughter back to teaching it, I will definitely not be wasting my time on your BS semantics. You'll have to find some other bored person to go round in your circular argument.

You are correct about one thing. There are plenty of topics worthy of debate on this board and I have seen you engage in ZERO if them. Rather, you prefer to stay stuck on stupid over your baseless, conspiracy theory about masks. I would suggest if you want a good debate, give one.

THIS? This is not debate. This is "agree with me or you're stupid and a lefty sheep". Ironically, a lefty tactic. There is no debate when obviously you walked in the door with your mind already made up on the topic and no amount of logic, fact nor common sense can sway you.

You're just another example of someone who comes onto a board and demands the board join YOU. How about you join the board and quit trying to run its content?

Gunny, I am so sorry to see how angry and miserable you are. What made you decide to claim that I have been objectively destroyed without substantiating it with the link? What is all this stuff about hating me? Have I claimed that anybody hates me on this site? Have I called people names? I know you are not going to substantiate what you post, so I'm not even going to ask. You have shown in your posts that you have a lot of great values gunny, and I would bet you deserve to be happier. May life get sweeter for you soon.

Evmetro
06-18-2020, 04:25 PM
Oh, and ... I've already told you before: we have a one on one debate subforum. You want to debate? Pick a topic and call someone out in the one on one debate forum so you don't feel "dogpiled":rolleyes: It's really THAT simple. All you have to do is arrange it with Jim and whoever it is you wish to debate, if they want to bother with you.

Everything is in the user's favor. If the user makes use of what is available.

Most political boards I have been on have some kind of special place for some kind of ugly fighting or debating, but I've never felt the need for a special place like that. I don't want to destroy or hurt anybody, I just enjoy objective debate wherever it comes up. I don't want to tell anybody that I hate them, I don't want to scold anybody, and i don't enjoy the ugliness that I have encountered from you and your peanut gallery. Civilized political debate and discussion that can be substantiated with links should not need a special place, it should happen everywhere.

Gunny
06-18-2020, 05:03 PM
Most political boards I have been on have some kind of special place for some kind of ugly fighting or debating, but I've never felt the need for a special place like that. I don't want to destroy or hurt anybody, I just enjoy objective debate wherever it comes up. I don't want to tell anybody that I hate them, I don't want to scold anybody, and i don't enjoy the ugliness that I have encountered from you and your peanut gallery. Civilized political debate and discussion that can be substantiated with links should not need a special place, it should happen everywhere.
Save the condescension for someone it works on. I'm just so "angry" I get to you after I clean the kitty litter boxes:rolleyes:

Way to participate on the board. You're doing such a good job. Your last few appearances here have been to do nothing more than try to play your obvious and failing miserably games with me. I might be flattered if I figured you had anything of merit to say.

Go find yourself one of those many topics and many people who you condescendingly think are so great and take one or more on. Your talk is cheap and old.

Evmetro
06-18-2020, 05:20 PM
Save the condescension for someone it works on. I'm just so "angry" I get to you after I clean the kitty litter boxes:rolleyes:

Way to participate on the board. You're doing such a good job. Your last few appearances here have been to do nothing more than try to play your obvious and failing miserably games with me. I might be flattered if I figured you had anything of merit to say.

Go find yourself one of those many topics and many people who you condescendingly think are so great and take one or more on. Your talk is cheap and old.

You evade better than most of the lefties I have gone around with on the bigger boards. The way you dodged discussion of substantiating what we post, kinda like the way a lefty dodges posting evidence of collusion, looked really natural. It sounds like the angry ugly bickering that you do has been a part of you for decades, so I will never be getting past that. You like to bicker and fight, but I like to debate. Good thing this is just a recreational political board, right?

Gunny
06-18-2020, 06:59 PM
You evade better than most of the lefties I have gone around with on the bigger boards. The way you dodged discussion of substantiating what we post, kinda like the way a lefty dodges posting evidence of collusion, looked really natural. It sounds like the angry ugly bickering that you do has been a part of you for decades, so I will never be getting past that. You like to bicker and fight, but I like to debate. Good thing this is just a recreational political board, right?No evasion. I've covered everything. More than once.

Play with yourself. Have a nice day.

Evmetro
06-18-2020, 10:53 PM
No evasion. I've covered everything. More than once.

Play with yourself. Have a nice day.

Your link didn't check out, nice evasion though.