PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff David Clarke Crushes Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter ...

LongTermGuy
06-19-2020, 04:27 PM
Worth The View...:cool:
MUST Watch...

**July 17, 2016...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Gunny
06-19-2020, 05:58 PM
Talk about getting owned. Clarke goes on Lemon's show. That smug-ass leftwingnut got the ball yanked away like he was Charlie Brown and Clarke took over.

I'd vote for more people like Clarke than most of these spineless f*cks.

pete311
06-19-2020, 07:01 PM
Guess where David Clarke is now. Nowhere, because he was a walking disaster and MKE booted his ass out. Guess where Don Lemon is, still a CNN.

LongTermGuy
06-19-2020, 08:04 PM
Guess where David Clarke is now. Nowhere, because he was a walking disaster and MKE booted his ass out. Guess where Don Lemon is, still a CNN.

pete ....where ever clark is or what ever he is doing now has nothing to do with the video posted...Your boy Lemon still got his gay ass kicked with TRUTH..Nothing you say can change that.

Gunny
06-19-2020, 09:21 PM

None of the alleged what-the-Hell-ever changes the fact that he is right, and he owned Don Lemon. THAT is a 2-fer for me. Don Lemon is a disgrace to journalism, and the truth for that matter. He's a talking head - spineless twit. Whatever bones he has in his body they sure as shit ain't anywhere near his back:rolleyes:

SassyLady
06-19-2020, 09:24 PM

Which proves our point that CNN is not interested in the truth or reality ... just yellow journalism.

pete311
06-20-2020, 08:29 AM
Which proves our point that CNN is not interested in the truth or reality ... just yellow journalism.
Sure, you keep on watching OANN.

Gunny
06-20-2020, 09:53 AM
Sure, you keep on watching OANN.OAN news is just news. The editorials are presented as editorials. CNN presents the biased opinions of editorials as factual news. When they aren't just making it up.

You are obvious for where you get your news and what you believe. You'd rather believe lies than be wrong. That's obvious for what it is as well.

pete311
06-20-2020, 10:05 AM
OAN news is just news. The editorials are presented as editorials. CNN presents the biased opinions of editorials as factual news. When they aren't just making it up.

You are obvious for where you get your news and what you believe. You'd rather believe lies than be wrong. That's obvious for what it is as well.

Example please

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 10:17 AM
Sure, you keep on watching OANN.

We will never know what the real truth is about the political landscape, the best we can hope for is to triangulate the "most likely" truth from as many news and propaganda sources as possible. Trust none of them, but consume all of them, since they are all we have. If you skip OAN or CNN because you don't like one of them, you are creating a condition called self imposed ignorance. Limiting the consumption of news and propaganda to sources that say what you want to hear causes self imposed ignorance. Relying on news sources that you like to interpret what other news sources have to say causes self imposed ignorance. Relying on any media source to tell you what Trump said at a rally instead of watching it yourself causes self imposed ignorance.

Consume them all, but trust NONE.

Gunny
06-20-2020, 10:18 AM
Example pleaseYou know I'm not playing this. Find your own. Both CNN and OANN can be googled. No example would work for your preset biases.

pete311
06-20-2020, 10:23 AM
You know I'm not playing this. Find your own. Both CNN and OANN can be googled. No example would work for your preset biases.

You have none, got it

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 10:33 AM
Worth The View...:cool:
MUST Watch...

**July 17, 2016...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

The lefties who rely on CNN to engineer their perspective of the political landscape will be disgusted with Clark, and they will never vet what Clark was saying.

Great video LTG, your contributions to this community are one of the few reasons why I come here.

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 10:39 AM
You have none, got it

Gunny doesn't know how to debate, but I do. I'll produce whatever it is he can't provide for you if you specify what exactly it is that he couldn't post, and what it will prove.

Gunny
06-20-2020, 11:34 AM
Gunny doesn't know how to debate, but I do. I'll produce whatever it is he can't provide for you if you specify what exactly it is that he couldn't post, and what it will prove.Au contraire, Maskboy, debate is easy. When you learn how, let the rest of us know.

In the meantime, feel free to waste your time on Pete as I have you. Y'all got a lot in common. When he gets done running you around in circles like you do everyone else, you'll know what having a discussion with YOU is like.

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 11:52 AM
Au contraire, Maskboy, debate is easy. When you learn how, let the rest of us know.

In the meantime, feel free to waste your time on Pete as I have you. Y'all got a lot in common. When he gets done running you around in circles like you do everyone else, you'll know what having a discussion with YOU is like.

Dont just talk, SAY something! Jeez...

Gunny
06-20-2020, 12:06 PM
Dont just talk, SAY something! Jeez...I am amused. You and Pete can debate; yet, I cannot. I'll just let THAT one sink in around here :laugh:

Second, YOU, after making a baseless statement in regard to me/my abilities offered yourself in my place because YOU want to "debate" Pete.

Let me get right the fuck out of your cheesedick ass way. You go right ahead. You're the one doing all the talking. Get to debating. All us lesser gifted folk want to watch a master in action :laugh:

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 12:46 PM
I am amused. You and Pete can debate; yet, I cannot. I'll just let THAT one sink in around here

This is your statement of fact, not mine. I dont believe I have alleged if Pete can or can't debate yet, but I am giving him the opportunity to show what he has got.

Second, YOU, after making a baseless statement in regard to me/my abilities offered yourself in my place because YOU want to "debate" Pete.

This "baseless" statement is based on my observations of how you have handled the numerous times I have invited or challenged you to civilized and/or objective debate, only to have you put up an ugly fight that evades the topic.

Let me get right the fuck out of your cheesedick ass way. You go right ahead. You're the one doing all the talking. Get to debating. All us lesser gifted folk want to watch a master in action :laugh:

I doubt that Pete will engage in debate, since his perception of the political landscape was engineered by the MSM. I already know what he will post in response to any debate with me, since I watch CNN in addition to all ths other media that I study from all sides of the aisle. He will most likely just post CNN talking points and ideas and evade any actual debate. I dont know for sure yet, but I will know soon enough.

pete311
06-20-2020, 12:55 PM
This is your statement of fact, not mine. I dont believe I have alleged if Pete can or can't debate yet, but I am giving him the opportunity to show what he has got.

This "baseless" statement is based on my observations of how you have handled the numerous times I have invited or challenged you to civilized and/or objective debate, only to have you put up an ugly fight that evades the topic.

I doubt that Pete will engage in debate, since his perception of the political landscape was engineered by the MSM. I already know what he will post in response to any debate with me, since I watch CNN in addition to all ths other media that I study from all sides of the aisle. He will most likely just post CNN talking points and ideas and evade any actual debate. I dont know for sure yet, but I will know soon enough.

Don't speak for gunny cheesedick.

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 01:07 PM
Don't speak for gunny cheesedick.

That clears up everything that you just quoted of me thanks. NOW I allege that you cannot debate. A lefty programmed spam bot could have posted what you just did. At least I gave you a fair chance.