PDA

View Full Version : This is what "they" think of you.........

LongTermGuy
06-19-2020, 09:17 PM
Former `Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice`.. says that President Donald Trump’s supporters belong in “the trash heap of history.” From an interview on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” on 6/19/2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwzF2P4BcZw

SassyLady
06-19-2020, 09:39 PM
Former `Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice`.. says that President Donald Trump’s supporters belong in “the trash heap of history.” From an interview on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” on 6/19/2020

I've been called worse.

LongTermGuy
06-19-2020, 09:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ea5yf97WoAA2Ufs?format=jpg&name=large

SassyLady
06-19-2020, 11:23 PM
Guess Susan Rice isn't Biden's VP pick so she feels she doesn't have anything to lose.

Is it going to be Warren or Harris?

Black Diamond
06-19-2020, 11:30 PM
Guess Susan Rice isn't Biden's VP pick so she feels she doesn't have anything to lose.

Is it going to be Warren or Harris?

I would say either Harris or abrams

SassyLady
06-19-2020, 11:31 PM
I would say either Harris or abrams

They really do want first woman president to be black and democrat. But Abrams ... God help us.

pete311
06-20-2020, 08:31 AM
They really do want first woman president to be black and democrat. But Abrams ... God help us.

Better than a man who asked China to help him win re-election, ok'd a concentration camp for 1m people and is putting thousands of people at risk of getting corona because his ego needed a boost and just yesterday trying to fire the prosecutor investigating him and his buddies. Seriously, Rice is correct. Could you imagine if Eric Holder had tried to fire a United States Attorney who had been investigating associates of President Obama?

Gunny
06-20-2020, 09:50 AM
Better than a man who asked China to help him win re-election, ok'd a concentration camp for 1m people and is putting thousands of people at risk of getting corona because his ego needed a boost and just yesterday trying to fire the prosecutor investigating him and his buddies. Seriously, Rice is correct. Could you imagine if Eric Holder had tried to fire a United States Attorney who had been investigating associates of President Obama?Seriously, she's a twit and so are you. Pete, who for 2 years daily was all for all the money, time and effort wasted on investigating the President when all the evidence pointed at the Democrats.

Couldn't even come up with a process crime.

OTOH, Obama's crimes against the Constitution are documented with HIS signature on them. Where was John Roberts' DACA ruling when Obama was doing as he pleased and forcing unconstitutional crap down the country's throat? You Dems should hold yourself as accountable to the same standard you hold everyone else. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds and is glaringly obvious.

pete311
06-20-2020, 10:04 AM
Seriously, she's a twit and so are you. Pete, who for 2 years daily was all for all the money, time and effort wasted on investigating the President when all the evidence pointed at the Democrats.

Couldn't even come up with a process crime.

OTOH, Obama's crimes against the Constitution are documented with HIS signature on them. Where was John Roberts' DACA ruling when Obama was doing as he pleased and forcing unconstitutional crap down the country's throat? You Dems should hold yourself as accountable to the same standard you hold everyone else. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds and is glaringly obvious.

Keep up with the news would you. I'm not talking about Mueller. And ya know, the only thing from kicking Trump out was a complicit republican party.

Gunny
06-20-2020, 10:22 AM
Keep up with the news would you. I'm not talking about Mueller. And ya know, the only thing from kicking Trump out was a complicit republican party.Of course you aren't talking about Mueller. You never are talking about the Dems/leftists criminals. That would cut into your time making shit up about the right. LIKE that fabricated Russian Collusion bullshit you so had your hopes set on.

I keep up with the times, Pete. I also don't forget the past. Forgetting YOUR rhetoric for 2 years at taxpayer expense would indeed be a hard trick to pull off.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2020, 10:27 AM
Keep up with the news would you. I'm not talking about Mueller. And ya know, the only thing from kicking Trump out was a complicit republican party.
Thanks Pete- as you just keep on proving that you are just as blind as a bat and just about as smart as a brick.
As a faithful follower of the insane dem/lib ideology you sometimes are truly a gift that gives us many laughs and makes
true, well informed and decent citizens understand what enslaved fools some people can be..-Tyr

Black Diamond
06-20-2020, 10:28 AM

Poor Pete. Keeps swearing up and down trump will lose or be removed from office while taunting trump supporters. Trump just keeps grabbing him by the pussy.

Abbey Marie
06-20-2020, 10:44 AM
I thought I heard Abrams is out?

Black Diamond
06-20-2020, 10:46 AM

You may have. Do you know on what grounds?

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 11:12 AM

Not just any trash heap. We are the deplorable trash heap.

Black Diamond
06-20-2020, 11:12 AM

Also imagine her as president

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 11:21 AM
Better than a man who asked China to help him win re-election, ok'd a concentration camp for 1m people and is putting thousands of people at risk of getting corona because his ego needed a boost and just yesterday trying to fire the prosecutor investigating him and his buddies. Seriously, Rice is correct. Could you imagine if Eric Holder had tried to fire a United States Attorney who had been investigating associates of President Obama?

Allegations, gish gallop, and propaganda are weak weapons of political debate. It means that you will NEVER be able to substantiate them with links, and that you cannot. The most you would ever be able to do is link to more propaganda, gish gallop, and propaganda. I'd ask you for links, but I already know that you would only tell me why it is beneath you to post them.

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 11:24 AM
Also imagine her as president

If Abrams becomes vice president or president, she will probably just loot the White House.

pete311
06-20-2020, 11:29 AM
If Abrams becomes vice president or president, she will probably just loot the White House.

nice racism

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 12:04 PM
nice racism

But not racism if I allege that the Clintons would loot the White House?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856&page=1

Do you have any evidence that proves my comment about Abrams had anything to do with race? If you had to make this about race without a shred of evidence that it had anything to do with race, then your perception of the political landscape was probably engineered by CNN. If you think any and all derogatory comments directed toward blacks are because they are black, then your perception of the political landscape was probably engineered by CNN.

Btw, thanks for validating my post 17. Did Gunny teach you how to do that?

icansayit
06-20-2020, 05:06 PM

It must really hurt to continually broadcast your lack of intelligence right here on D.P so easily.

Do you use Preparation H, or have a large supply of Corks???