PDA

View Full Version : Detective NT Solves the Case!

NightTrain
06-20-2020, 01:44 PM
I had an eventful day yesterday. Friend of mine was about to remodel a triplex he owns, and bought new stainless steel appliances for all 3 units. He had them all in his enclosed trailer in the driveway.

A couple of days ago, someone hooked up to his trailer in the middle of the night and disappeared with it. We posted on the usual Facebook crime pages, but no leads.

Yesterday I jumped into the wife's Jeep while she took a nap and started driving around my area looking for the trailer. I was working my way to a few junkie locations that are a thorn in the community's side, and suddenly spotted a white trailer through the trees from the road.

I pulled over and snuck through the trees and took pictures of it, and there was no license plate on it. BUT there was a damaged right fender that matched my friend's description.

I pulled broadside into the driveway with the Jeep and called my friend, and he was there in 20 minutes along with another 2 pickups full of buddies to hold down the fort until the Troopers arrived.

There was an old motorhome on site, full of stolen power tools, stolen mail, art work, etc. And, of course, meth pipes. Can't have a junkie hidey-hole without crack pipes.

Anyway, the cops got there about 2 hours later and processed the scene. Turns out that the white Chevy and art work were from the same burglary in Big Lake about 3 weeks ago and there was another large crime tied in here that the cops were aware of.

Amazingly enough, all of my friend's appliances were still in his trailer, unmolested! He got everything back.

Later, last night about 9pm, the SWAT team raided another little meth compound on the bordering property looking for the junkie, but in the excitement the little bastard managed to jump on 4-wheeler and got away! That's okay, Charlie Hedgers, they've got your name and a room reserved for you.

NightTrain
06-20-2020, 01:48 PM

NightTrain
06-20-2020, 01:51 PM

Evmetro
06-20-2020, 01:51 PM
Congrats on getting the stuff back! Nice work!

jimnyc
06-20-2020, 02:33 PM
That your Scooby in front of the white trailer? Did ya steal it when all was said and done? I know you love those suckers!! :coffee:

NightTrain
06-20-2020, 03:20 PM
That your Scooby in front of the white trailer? Did ya steal it when all was said and done? I know you love those suckers!! :coffee:

I hate Subarus! 95% of the time that there's a bottleneck on the highway, it's a damn Subaru going 55 in the 65 Hammer Lane with some granola bumper stickers on it.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate hippies?

That Subaru was the only thing on that property that wasn't stolen. It belonged to a methed-up woman that is the mother of the junkie thief whodunnit. She came roaring up and aggressively jumped out of her car demanding to know wtf we were doing on her property.

She quickly lost her aggressiveness when I told her I would NOT move my Jeep until the Troopers arrived and my friend recovered $20k of his stolen stuff that was on her property.

I then mentioned the meth pipe beside the motorhome (the pic of that green tote) and how the cops would be interested in that as well. She walked over to look - neither one of us followed her, unfortunately - and lo and behold, that meth pipe disappeared! I didn't expect that, and should have followed her while recording. She's dirty, possibly the ringleader of that junkie ring. But the cops aren't stupid, she's on their radar.

Abbey Marie
06-20-2020, 06:08 PM
Nice work! I love the “two pick up trucks filled with his buddies”, lol.