PDA

View Full Version : Democrats collude with China

Evmetro
06-21-2020, 08:46 AM
Yep, dems colluding with China

https://therightscoop.com/aoc-is-bragging-about-app-users-interfering-in-an-american-election-via-chinas-tiktok-yall-make-me-so-proud/

Dems are ok with collusion as long as they are the ones doing it.

pete311
06-21-2020, 10:25 AM
lol you're so lame. Has nothing to do with China. Tik Tok is the new social media giant. Maybe you don't know. Also, it was k-pop fans, do you know what k stands for? Korea. South Korea.

That a bunch of teens can hijack a campaign so badly, shows he's unfit for president. What else is getting compromised.

Evmetro
06-21-2020, 11:18 AM
lol you're so lame. Has nothing to do with China. Tik Tok is the new social media giant. Maybe you don't know. Also, it was k-pop fans, do you know what k stands for? Korea. South Korea.

That a bunch of teens can hijack a campaign so badly, shows he's unfit for president. What else is getting compromised.

You just validated the first half of the article, but then called AOC a liar. Why are you calling AOC a liar? Her tweet shows right there in the article.

Evmetro
06-21-2020, 07:32 PM
Here is another article about the Chinese interference and democrat collusion:

After TikTok, 2020 Election Is About China
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/21/pollak-after-tiktok-2020-election-is-about-china/

icansayit
06-21-2020, 07:39 PM

Since you are so knowledgeable about TIK TOK petey And Your Lame Brained Illiterate Girl AOC. How long have you been one of the Founders of that LAME ANTI-AMERICAN club you admire so much???

Evmetro
06-23-2020, 07:41 AM
Looks like Trump is getting the last word on this one. Apparently, the Tulsa rally drew the biggest audience ever at Fox news.

https://noqreport.com/2020/06/23/trumps-tulsa-rally-may-have-been-the-biggest-ever/

The joke is on the children who did that stupid crap on tiktok, the left, and pete.

Evmetro
06-23-2020, 07:49 AM
lol you're so lame. Has nothing to do with China. Tik Tok is the new social media giant.....

I'm pretty sure we are talking about the China owned tiktok here...

icansayit
06-23-2020, 08:57 PM

You are a certified, unquestionable, qualified GLUTTON for your own punishment. You keep coming back for more and still have no idea how foolish, and totally vacant you are, and sound.

As I've said before about AOC and Nancy Pelosi. If COTTON was brains. Sounds like you wouldn't have enough for a Q-TIP just for ANTS.
My apologies to all ANT fans out there.