PDA

View Full Version : Trump rally was "fooled" by fake registrations

jimnyc
06-21-2020, 01:48 PM
And they now blame China partially and anyone else involved in their little scheme. How or why they didn't simply process purchased tickets in advance is beyond me. Then worst case is an empty arena that was still paid for, and the obvious would be known there as well, that games were being played.

But don't blame China, I don't think they were involved here. Nor really blame anyone, other than themselves for the way they handled ticket processing and allowed teens and kids to so easily abuse the system. And it's not like you can't make a video of a dog taking a poop and getting 10 million views. :rolleyes: So it doesn't impress me either. They let themselves be overtaken by a bad system, so be it. Move on to the next and make things better.

I couldn't care less and I don't think they accomplished anything other than securing future events differently. But then you have folks like AOC out there congratulating anyone involved, basically begging for future similar actions. Her and other democrats are just proving once again what pieces of sh** they truly are.

And Trump was still awesome and still got his words out to America! And it was fantastic, and told a lot of truths about democrats and their actions. So, still just the beginning, and Biden still hides and doesn't even know it due to growing dementia. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
06-21-2020, 01:52 PM
The tide will turn as far as the election goes. And there will be more rallies.

KarlMarx
06-21-2020, 06:37 PM
And CONGRESSWOMAN Alexandria Occasio Cortez is bragging about it!!!! And the whole thing was orchestrated by foreign kids on TicToc, a Chinese run social media site

Let me get this straight AOC, you think that foreigners interfering with an election is a good thing? And you were elected to uphold the Constitution and draft laws for this country? Yet you have no respect for the very Constitution you swore to uphold!!!

That’s why knuckle scraping bastards like you should not be allowed to run for or hold any public office in this nation. You are a filthy Communist bitch and I hope that you get your ass handed to you this November

Too bad when you were dancing on rooftops in your college days you didn’t fall off

Go back to tending bar you Communist whore

Black Diamond
06-21-2020, 06:38 PM
And CONGRESSWOMAN Alexandria Occasio Cortez is bragging about it!!!! And the whole thing was orchestrated by foreign kids on TicToc, a Chinese run social media site

Let me get this straight AOC, you think that foreigners interfering with an election is a good thing? And you were elected to uphold the Constitution and draft laws for this country? Yet you have no respect for the very Constitution you swore to uphold!!!

That’s why knuckle scrapping bastards like you should not be allowed to run for or hold any public office in this nation. You are a filthy Communist bitch and I hope that you get your ass handed to you this November

Too bad when you were dancing on rooftops in your college days you didn’t fall off

Go back to tending bar you Communist whore

You need to post more often here Karl.

Gunny
06-22-2020, 09:56 AM
And these people are all patting themselves on the back, thinking they look so smart for pulling off a 3rd grade stunt. I'm so impressed :rolleyes:

Dealing with the left is like dealing with my grandchildren. Just a day after day, non-stop exercise in trying to be logical with immature brats that think it's funny when they fart.

Black Diamond
06-22-2020, 10:01 AM
And these people are all patting themselves on the back, thinking they look so smart for pulling off a 3rd grade stunt. I'm so impressed :rolleyes:

Dealing with the left is like dealing with my grandchildren. Just a day after day, non-stop exercise in trying to be logical with immature brats that think it's funny when they fart.

:laugh:

Too true.

Evmetro
06-22-2020, 10:34 AM

The children analogy is excellent. We can see what they are about, but they still need a lifetime to conceive what we are about. Children ARE lefties by default, just like we were, We were lefties until we were taught the values of western civilization.

icansayit
06-22-2020, 01:29 PM
They are all so proud they THINK they fooled the President. They all are just children. Mindless children who haven't begun their education and all are waiting to be accepted into Day Care while their neighbors down the street who Love Trump enjoy being informed, and laughing at the kiddies who will NEVER grow up.

LongTermGuy
06-22-2020, 02:41 PM
They are all so proud they THINK they fooled the President.

They all are just children. Mindless children who haven't begun their education and all are waiting

to be accepted into Day Care while their neighbors down the street who Love Trump enjoy being

informed, and laughing at the kiddies who will NEVER grow up.

:salute:Besides many Americans not wanting to deal with Blocked entrances by violent Radicals and

communist...going back and fourth with police....TRUMP did well..actually Very Well!!!

"Trump rally delivers Saturday-record 7.7 million viewers"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/503908-trump-rally-delivers-saturday-record-77-million-viewers-on-fox-news

"The rally, which began shortly after 8 p.m. and ran for approximately one hour and 45 minutes, was also the network's highest-rated telecast of the year after the president's State of the Union address, which drew 8.2 million viewers in early February.

**The Trump campaign also says 4 million additional unique viewers watched on streaming platforms online."

`The rally also took place against a backdrop of rising COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma and a number of other states.`

***CNN and MSNBC did not carry the rally live.:laugh::dance:

KarlMarx
06-22-2020, 06:18 PM
You need to post more often here Karl.
thanks for the nice words