PDA

View Full Version : If Biden wins, who gets most of the power?

jimnyc
06-21-2020, 03:39 PM
I don't care if you are on the left or the right. Watch many of his live interactions in the past year and be honest. Do you really blame everything on being tired? Or is it simply reality that this 77 year old man is in his declining years, perhaps faster than others, or about the right age, however you look at it. He's forgetting a lot of things. A LOT. And the rest he just gets wrong, even pertaining to his own damn history.

So if Biden should pull this off, WHO do you think will truly be running things should he decline further? His VP choice? Perhaps Susan Rice and her ilk? How many of the radicals end up on his team, and actually those kinda running things?

And look at all of the crazy shit they are calling for, even leading democrats. So God help us should Biden win AND they take the senate. Imagine the major decision makers being the likes of Adam Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, AOC, Omar, Abrams.... I could only dreadfully imagine. :rolleyes:

And if you still think Biden is fully there and capable, you haven't been paying attention or you are in denial.

Black Diamond
06-21-2020, 03:50 PM
I would guess Biden would do whatever Pelosi said. The dems cannot be excited about joe. If he ever debates trump he will get throttled. His senility will be fully on display in front of millions.
I do not understand why he was chosen by the dnc. He has the delegates now so I don't know what can be done.
The country needs a law and order candidate and Biden ain't it.

pete311
06-21-2020, 04:05 PM
Are you guys actually contemplating a Biden win?

Black Diamond
06-21-2020, 04:12 PM

Nope. This is a hypothetical scenario. Trump will win in a landslide.

jimnyc
06-21-2020, 04:23 PM

Go away little bitch boy.

jimnyc
06-21-2020, 04:24 PM
Nope. This is a hypothetical scenario. Trump will win in a landslide.

If you feed the little radical monkey, he may bite, or worse, keep coming around.

pete311
06-21-2020, 04:46 PM
6200 last night, what a landslide

Gunny
06-21-2020, 04:51 PM
I don't care if you are on the left or the right. Watch many of his live interactions in the past year and be honest. Do you really blame everything on being tired? Or is it simply reality that this 77 year old man is in his declining years, perhaps faster than others, or about the right age, however you look at it. He's forgetting a lot of things. A LOT. And the rest he just gets wrong, even pertaining to his own damn history.

So if Biden should pull this off, WHO do you think will truly be running things should he decline further? His VP choice? Perhaps Susan Rice and her ilk? How many of the radicals end up on his team, and actually those kinda running things?

And look at all of the crazy shit they are calling for, even leading democrats. So God help us should Biden win AND they take the senate. Imagine the major decision makers being the likes of Adam Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, AOC, Omar, Abrams.... I could only dreadfully imagine. :rolleyes:

And if you still think Biden is fully there and capable, you haven't been paying attention or you are in denial.Sure. If Biden wins, the radicals have a puppet that will cater their every whim. Not like he knows where he stands on anything. Senile old coot :rolleyes:

jimnyc
06-21-2020, 05:03 PM
Sure. If Biden wins, the radicals have a puppet that will cater their every whim. Not like he knows where he stands on anything. Senile old coot :rolleyes:

That's why his handlers are keeping him away from a live microphone at all costs.

Black Diamond
06-21-2020, 05:32 PM
That's why his handlers are keeping him away from a live microphone at all costs.

Yeah they can't keep doing that. Dems should be scared.

Evmetro
06-21-2020, 05:48 PM
Abrams will run things for a little while, and then go out front and point to the White House and order Black Lives Matter to burn this bitch down.

LongTermGuy
06-22-2020, 02:49 PM

Us guys just replying to a thread....and Implying about Butt-hurt Puppet-masters Pulling Biden's strings presently....

SassyLady
06-23-2020, 12:16 AM
Same people who had power with Obama ... Valerie Jarrett and Soros.

Black Diamond
06-23-2020, 12:22 AM
Same people who had power with Obama ... Valerie Jarrett and Soros.

I hadn't heard that bitch's name in a long time.

SassyLady
06-23-2020, 10:18 PM
I hadn't heard that bitch's name in a long time.

Former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett announces her endorsement of Joe Biden for president, and she discusses Obama's endorsement, efforts to boost mail-in voting for the 2020 election and the release of her book in paperback.

https://news.yahoo.com/valerie-jarrett-announces-endorsement-joe-132956870.html