PDA

View Full Version : It was never about Confederate statues

Evmetro
06-22-2020, 08:07 AM
Here is a great article that suggests the real reason why commies are destroying historical monuments.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/36091-the-tipping-point-vandals-topple-statues-of-washington-jefferson-grant

It was never about Confederate monuments.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-22-2020, 09:06 AM
Here is a great article that suggests the real reason why commies are destroying historical monuments.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/36091-the-tipping-point-vandals-topple-statues-of-washington-jefferson-grant

It was never about Confederate monuments.

Great article, dead on the mark.
These three are firm allies, America hating leftists/liberals and dem politicians .... -Tyr

Gunny
06-22-2020, 10:10 AM
I agree with the article in the OP. WHy not? I've been saying the same thing for a couple of decades. Remember when it was just the 10 Commandments in a courthouse and all the lefties were bleating in unison there is no slippery slope?

They're getting their way. They act and the right/silent majority just stares at it and thanks God no one pointed a finger at them and called them racist. This time.

This whole issue was never about race. It's about ideology. Stupid, suicidal ideology. While you have your Rights, you still have a choice whether or not to give them away. Once you give them away, you don't have the Right to get them back.

And if they want to cloak their bullshit in the color black, I'm calling it black. The elephant in the room no one dares speak of.

Evmetro
06-22-2020, 10:28 AM
I agree with the article in the OP. WHy not? I've been saying the same thing for a couple of decades. Remember when it was just the 10 Commandments in a courthouse and all the lefties were bleating in unison there is no slippery slope?

They're getting their way. They act and the right/silent majority just stares at it and thanks God no one pointed a finger at them and called them racist. This time.

This whole issue was never about race. It's about ideology. Stupid, suicidal ideology. While you have your Rights, you still have a choice whether or not to give them away. Once you give them away, you don't have the Right to get them back.

And if they want to cloak their bullshit in the color black, I'm calling it black. The elephant in the room no one dares speak of.

I agree that it isn't about race, but rather ideology. I'd further narrow it down to marxism.

Russ
06-22-2020, 07:10 PM
The rioting, looting, and race-baiting liberals are like spoiled children that get their way too often. They keep getting worse and worse all the time until they finally get told "NO" or better yet get a whooping. The uncanny resemblance between liberals and spoiled children doesn't end there; they are virtually the same thing. It's time for all liberals to be told "NO" and then get a whooping. :salute:

Black Diamond
06-22-2020, 07:44 PM
The rioting, looting, and race-baiting liberals are like spoiled children that get their way too often. They keep getting worse and worse all the time until they finally get told "NO" or better yet get a whooping. The uncanny resemblance between liberals and spoiled children doesn't end there; they are virtually the same thing. It's time for all liberals to be told "NO" and then get a whooping. :salute:

With one of those paddles with holes in it. Man I hated those.