PDA

View Full Version : Censorship of coronavirus jihad

Evmetro
06-23-2020, 08:14 AM
I realize that half of this community resent me because of my ideology, especially in regard to the masks that target white conservatives who are wishy washy about Trump, but I'd like to highlight that I have not been deplatformed here. Big tech is closing in rapidly with censorship of conservatives, especially ones like me who are a little further right, but I have not been censored here at this site. This is significant in today's political landscape, considering that my ideology does not align with the administration here.

On that note, here is an article about a woman who was censored by big tech. Her covid ideology, like mine, was in conflict with the admins.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/06/twitter-bans-amy-mek-telling-inconvenient-truths-robert-spencer/

Evmetro
06-23-2020, 08:56 AM
Amy Mek's rhetoric on coronavirus jihad before she was censored was spot on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2020, 09:28 AM
I realize that half of this community resent me because of my ideology, especially in regard to the masks that target white conservatives who are wishy washy about Trump, but I'd like to highlight that I have not been deplatformed here. Big tech is closing in rapidly with censorship of conservatives, especially ones like me who are a little further right, but I have not been censored here at this site. This is significant in today's political landscape, considering that my ideology does not align with the administration here.

On that note, here is an article about a woman who was censored by big tech. Her covid ideology, like mine, was in conflict with the admins.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/06/twitter-bans-amy-mek-telling-inconvenient-truths-robert-spencer/

I am a far right conservative patriot.
I have never been censored here and sometimes I go in quite deep with my angry rants.
Oft even in full bore anger- cursing the evil,wicked,arrogant, worthless ffing pieces of shit dems/libs/leftists/mainstream media, muslims assholes.
And damn sure meaning every word of it, every rightfully placed defaming adjective I have ever used.
Nobody is ever confused or in doubt about where I stand unless they are as dense as lead and about as smart as a brick.....-Tyr

Evmetro
06-23-2020, 09:37 AM
It is rare to find a platform that does not censor for partisan reasons, especially in the middle of the Communist revolution that we are in. I am shocked every day that I can still post here.

Abbey Marie
06-23-2020, 12:37 PM
It is rare to find a platform that does not censor for partisan reasons, especially in the middle of the Communist revolution that we are in. I am shocked every day that I can still post here.

Why do I feel like you are just waiting to be censored? I think we have mentioned several times that we have very few restrictions here. Relax.

Evmetro
06-23-2020, 03:17 PM
Why do I feel like you are just waiting to be censored? I think we have mentioned several times that we have very few restrictions here. Relax.

I have been on more forums than most have, so I have experienced more of it than you can imagine. I am complimenting that admin here for being a rare phenomenon in the current political landscape.

Abbey Marie
06-23-2020, 04:09 PM
I have been on more forums than most have, so I have experienced more of it than you can imagine. I am complimenting that admin here for being a rare phenomenon in the current political landscape.

Ok. Perhaps then you shouldn’t still be “Shocked every day”.

Black Diamond
06-23-2020, 04:22 PM
https://youtu.be/z0YpTfXZdyo

SassyLady
06-23-2020, 10:08 PM

I think you'll find that just because people here might disagree with you on one thing doesn't mean they disagree with you on every thing you stand for. When you quit calling everyone who disagreed with you possible commies people began to hear you.

You've had some good points so keep bringing us info.

Evmetro
06-23-2020, 10:33 PM
I think you'll find that just because people here might disagree with you on one thing doesn't mean they disagree with you on every thing you stand for. When you quit calling everyone who disagreed with you possible commies people began to hear you.

You've had some good points so keep bringing us info.

Lol, I couldn't have ever quit calling anybody commies if I never called anybody a commie in the first place. There were some folks who claimed that I called them commies, but I've never called anybody a commie on this site. Maybe you are thinking of another message board, since I really have called commie people commies on a regular basis on other sites. I really will call people commies on this board too, if I see that they are commies, but until then, I will keep it to calling out commie behavior. Every one of us has an innate inner commie in them, even righties. Only our knowledge of western civilization and the values we have learned stops us from being the commies we were born as, so it is not unusual for a righty to engage in some occasional commie or lefty behavior. One doesn't need to be a commie or a lefty to engage in occasional lefty/commie behavior, but it is our responsibility to call out our fellow righties when they get sloppy.

I see the value in this community since it is uncensored and has lots of great members, even if some of them are a little on the sensitive side for being a righty, so I'll try to keep posting threads.