PDA

View Full Version : What do they "want" inside CHAZ/CHOP

jimnyc
06-23-2020, 01:20 PM
Some of their demands:

abolition of the Seattle Police Department and the court system
defunding the SPD and reallocating those funds to community health
banning police use of firearms, batons, riot shields, and chemical agents
immediately releasing prisoners serving time for marijuana-related offenses or resisting arrest, with expungement of their records
mandatory retrials for people of color who are serving sentences for violent crimes
prison abolition
hire black doctors for black patients
free college and housing to everyone
the city disallow the operations of ICE in the city of Seattle
We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control
We demand the people of Seattle seek out and proudly support Black-owned businesses. Your money is our power and sustainability

"defund the police" is a nationwide slogan for some. As Megan McCain said on the view, it will make for a great Trump campaign slogan, and that's quite true.

They have literally turned this place into a shithole. The largest known skid row. Filth and riddled with crime.

They have areas designated for just blacks, and as stated, whites should give money to the blacks. No cops allowed inside. They have armed themselves and apparently hidden weapons throughout in case they need to "defend" themselves from the police coming in. No ambulances were allowed. No American flags allowed.

IMO, all they have accomplished was creating a crime ridden dirty shithole AND showing people around the nation what things would be like with no police AND showing the nation how their folks in charge allow for all of this.

--

Before And After Photos: Here’s What Seattle’s ‘CHAZ’ Has Done To The City

Seattle’s “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) takes up roughly six blocks and includes the city’s East police precinct.

CHAZ, recently renamed “Capitol Hill Organized Protest” (CHOP), is a no-cop zone that has entry points, a “no cop co-op,” porta potties and more. The Daily Caller had reporters on the ground inside the zone for nearly a week between June 12 – 16, and there are big differences within the area now that it’s run by protesters.

The zone includes Seattle’s Cal Anderson Park, which has tennis courts and an athletic field. Previously used by Seattle residents to enjoy, it has now become an area for meeting and camping for those sleeping inside CHAZ.

Within CHAZ is Seattle’s East Precinct, which was abandoned by cops. Occupants often gather in front of the precinct, which has been renamed the “People Department.”

CHAZ has numerous entry points that are manned by volunteers. Protesters have put up makeshift barriers to block cars from driving into the area, and some, though not all, of the guards are armed. One popular entry point is seen below.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/21/seattle-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-chop-before-after-photos/

Gunny
06-23-2020, 04:39 PM
What they "NEED" is an infantry battalion, facing left in line, battle formation, with fixed bayonets. I'm done with this shit. Drive them into the ocean.

Kathianne
06-23-2020, 04:43 PM
Stupid mayor and governor basically have said, "You'all go home now, it's not block party like." Surprisingly the illegal inhabitants have given them the bird. Meanwhile the city council refuses to give the police the tools needed to remove them, but are making noises that they should remove them. :rolleyes:

It'll be a bloodbath if the politicians don't get out of the way.

Gunny
06-23-2020, 05:03 PM
Stupid mayor and governor basically have said, "You'all go home now, it's not block party like." Surprisingly the illegal inhabitants have given them the bird. Meanwhile the city council refuses to give the police the tools needed to remove them, but are making noises that they should remove them. :rolleyes:

It'll be a bloodbath if the politicians don't get out of the way.I'm going to use some simple, Marine logic. These people, Seattle or wherever, are armed enemies of the United States and our form of government. I don't care if they are US citizens or not. The latter does not negate the former.

They need to be treated for exactly what they are -- the enemy engaged in criminal activity on US soil.

Kathianne
06-23-2020, 05:13 PM
I'm going to use some simple, Marine logic. These people, Seattle or wherever, are armed enemies of the United States and our form of government. I don't care if they are US citizens or not. The latter does not negate the former.

They need to be treated for exactly what they are -- the enemy engaged in criminal activity on US soil.
I expect our marines to be backed by the government. Same with police.

Gunny
06-23-2020, 05:15 PM
I expect our marines to be backed by the government. Same with police.Our "government" needs to use one, the other or both. I am not satisfied with the leadership, or lack thereof, from the President on down the line.

None of this should have been allowed to go this far.

Kathianne
06-23-2020, 05:21 PM
Our "government" needs to use one, the other or both. I am not satisfied with the leadership, or lack thereof, from the President on down the line.

Yet that is what happens when politicians decide to run battles themselves. I know you know who’ll be blamed when things inevitably go south.

Gunny
06-23-2020, 05:41 PM
Yet that is what happens when politicians decide to run battles themselves. I know you know who’ll be blamed when things inevitably go south.If the President is going to be wrong no matter what, then he needs to do the "right" wrong thing. I see him doing nothing just as potentially harmful to him politically as him doing something.

That being the case, do what you were put in office to do: lead. Stop the nonsense and let them cry later. I'm not seeing him losing much by losing black/leftist votes. Doing nothing while left wing inmates run the asylum can't be endearing him to conservatives.

Kathianne
06-23-2020, 05:46 PM
If the President is going to be wrong no matter what, then he needs to do the "right" wrong thing. I see him doing nothing just as potentially harmful to him politically as him doing something.

That being the case, do what you were put in office to do: lead. Stop the nonsense and let them cry later. I'm not seeing him losing much by losing black/leftist votes. Doing nothing while left wing inmates run the asylum can't be endearing him to conservatives.
I don’t think he can make that call, it’s on Seattle and/or Washington state.

KarlMarx
06-23-2020, 05:51 PM
I'm going to use some simple, Marine logic. These people, Seattle or wherever, are armed enemies of the United States and our form of government. I don't care if they are US citizens or not. The latter does not negate the former.

You are so right. Those people who are leading that CHOP occupation are one thing and one thing only... Marxists

They don’t give a damn about racial injustice or slavery, they only care about bringing Marxism to this country.

They don’t care if they destroy this country and destitute people , just as long as they get Marxism.

Here’s something to think about. One of the founders of BLM said in an audio interview that both her and one other founder of BLM are “trained Marxists” (direct quote). So what does that tell you about BLM’s leadership?

It’s not Black Lives Matter it’s Only Marxism Matters.

I cannot understand why the Insurrection Act hasn’t been exercised.

And there has to be more... there is money behind this, it could be Soros, it could be China, it could be the CPA, but it’s there and the sooner we cut that money supply off the better.

First thing to do is easy.... revoke BLM’s status as a non-profit organization. Non-profits should not be in the business of destroying public property and fomenting revolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Diamond
06-23-2020, 07:02 PM
I don’t think he can make that call, it’s on Seattle and/or Washington state.

Yeah the 10th amendment can be a bitch. Especially when it only seems to apply when leftists say it does. (frustrated)

Gunny
06-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Yeah the 10th amendment can be a bitch. Especially when it only seems to apply when leftists say it does. (frustrated)The President of the United States most certainly CAN make that call. That argument was decided in 1865.

I am VERY MUCH pro-Tenth Amendment. Then there is this crap going on in Seattle and couple of other cities. I consider it Federal level because the States have done absolutely nothing about it. Except Oregon.

This is akin to negotiating with terrorists.

Black Diamond
06-23-2020, 07:21 PM
The President of the United States most certainly CAN make that call. That argument was decided in 1865.

I am VERY MUCH pro-Tenth Amendment. Then there is this crap going on in Seattle and couple of other cities. I consider it Federal level because the States have done absolutely nothing about it. Except Oregon.

This is akin to negotiating with terrorists.
Trump keeps tweeting/Facebooking "law and order". I have said since this horseshit started.. that a law and order candidate can win this election. And Biden sure as hell ain't that. But donald needs to DO something.

LongTermGuy
06-24-2020, 10:02 AM
Enough is enough...
"President Donald Trump announced Monday he plans to take action against cities which allow liberal demonstrators to take down American statues and monuments with apparent impunity."
`Announces Executive Order Aimed at Curbing Statue Destruction`

**​This order can be widened in many ways...enough is enough property seizure also leads to destruction overall and illegal removal of statues...

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-announces-executive-order-aimed-curbing-statue-destruction/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2020-06-24&utm_campaign=pushtraffic

Gunny
06-24-2020, 11:04 AM
Enough is enough...
"President Donald Trump announced Monday he plans to take action against cities which allow liberal demonstrators to take down American statues and monuments with apparent impunity."
`Announces Executive Order Aimed at Curbing Statue Destruction`

**​This order can be widened in many ways...enough is enough property seizure also leads to destruction overall and illegal removal of statues...

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-announces-executive-order-aimed-curbing-statue-destruction/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2020-06-24&utm_campaign=pushtrafficJust a guess, but I predict it will only light a fire under the black ass to go after even more.

jimnyc
06-24-2020, 12:15 PM
Our "government" needs to use one, the other or both. I am not satisfied with the leadership, or lack thereof, from the President on down the line.

Yet that is what happens when politicians decide to run battles themselves. I know you know who’ll be blamed when things inevitably go south.

If the President is going to be wrong no matter what, then he needs to do the "right" wrong thing. I see him doing nothing just as potentially harmful to him politically as him doing something.

Here's the problem... just like when he wanted to take certain actions with the virus, and people went nuts about it being a state issue. Now folks want him to take care of this, but the state has said butt out, and to get back to his bunker. Imagine if he sends in the guard, and these folks initiate the shooting, and it all goes to hell - it will ALL be Trump's fault. Anything and everything is his fault.

I agree though, as since he's being screwed either way - then ignore the audience and just do the right thing. Record the hell out of everything to ensure the guard act properly, and if someone shoots at them or otherwise gets violent, it'll all be on video. But we know it's not that easy.

Or - you let them ride it out, anyone hurt within is kind of a "told you so" and not much they can do when not allowed in there, and the government supports that. Look at it rot so quickly, the violence, the racism, the walls, a few folks forced out - and basically the entire thing is a monster failure IMO - and one that all of America gets to see happen AND gets to see who is supporting this shit and who wants it to end. I think similarly with the defund the police crap or abolish the police. I think they ultimately only do harm to themselves with crazy demands, and its good there as well to see who supports that crap and who doesn't.

I wish they would crush this and move in from all 4 sides and put a quick end to it, and anyone dumb enough to bring forth violence will likely pay a huge price. But if they make that move, and shit goes south, Trump will be killed for it.

And yes, with what is on deck if he loses, it IS time to think politics when making some of these decisions.

I think this is something that the state MUST move in on and put a stop to it. And I think they are silently regretting now doing so from the beginning.

Gunny
06-24-2020, 12:25 PM
Here's the problem... just like when he wanted to take certain actions with the virus, and people went nuts about it being a state issue. Now folks want him to take care of this, but the state has said butt out, and to get back to his bunker. Imagine if he sends in the guard, and these folks initiate the shooting, and it all goes to hell - it will ALL be Trump's fault. Anything and everything is his fault.

I agree though, as since he's being screwed either way - then ignore the audience and just do the right thing. Record the hell out of everything to ensure the guard act properly, and if someone shoots at them or otherwise gets violent, it'll all be on video. But we know it's not that easy.

Or - you let them ride it out, anyone hurt within is kind of a "told you so" and not much they can do when not allowed in there, and the government supports that. Look at it rot so quickly, the violence, the racism, the walls, a few folks forced out - and basically the entire thing is a monster failure IMO - and one that all of America gets to see happen AND gets to see who is supporting this shit and who wants it to end. I think similarly with the defund the police crap or abolish the police. I think they ultimately only do harm to themselves with crazy demands, and its good there as well to see who supports that crap and who doesn't.

I wish they would crush this and move in from all 4 sides and put a quick end to it, and anyone dumb enough to bring forth violence will likely pay a huge price. But if they make that move, and shit goes south, Trump will be killed for it.

And yes, with what is on deck if he loses, it IS time to think politics when making some of these decisions.

I think this is something that the state MUST move in on and put a stop to it. And I think they are silently regretting now doing so from the beginning.As you have repeatedly pointed out, as have I and others, Trump is in a lose/lose/lose with the left an MSM regardless his actions.

In which case I'm for doing what is right.

As I stated somewhere around here, INaction could cost him politically. Poll HIS constituents and see what they think. I would be good with even that, even if it's not what I want, because it's doing something.

Black Diamond
06-24-2020, 12:27 PM
As you have repeatedly pointed out, as have I and others, Trump is in a lose/lose/lose with the left an MSM regardless his actions.

As I stated somewhere around here, INaction could cost him politically. Poll HIS constituents and see what they think. I would be good with even that, even if it's not what I want, because it's doing something.

At what point is tweeting not enough.

jimnyc
06-24-2020, 12:46 PM
As you have repeatedly pointed out, as have I and others, Trump is in a lose/lose/lose with the left an MSM regardless his actions.

I'm not sold on what to do. I know things will explode if he does something, but I'm just not sure how hard it would hit him politically. The democrats fake outrage at everything, then the MSM goes nuts and lie and are hypocrites. With the media getting 10x worse in the past decade, will it harm him? Seems like with the virus, and all they have done, and then the protests, and blaming shit on him, seems like it's been working.

BUT, sometimes doing the right thing is doing the right thing. But I would imagine the liberal nitwits would want to sue him if he overrides what a state wants. :rolleyes: The Dems would probably investigate and start impeachment before November, and the media would swear the harm he's doing and also swear he's planning on staying in office no matter what and anything they can think of or make up to harm him.

It's hard when facing a lose-lose, and how to gauge which loss would be least harmful. I think in the long run, taking action is the thing to do now. But what is the best way to put an immediate end to things, without provoking violence? They are obviously well armed in there. Claims are made of placing guns in strategic areas to protect if "invaded". So how to clean that mess up without shots going off? Would these folks in Seattle actually open fire if the police/guard moved in slowly and without violence?

At what point is tweeting not enough.

Agreed. Twitter is great for him getting things out that we definitely wouldn't otherwise know about. But thanks to his own little rushing fat fingers, he puts himself in binds with stupidity in a few characters or less. :(

But like I said, them destroying this place and turning it into a graffiti filled skid row shithole, lawlessness and assaults abound & this is what they want? This is what things look like without the police and authority involved somehow? No thanks! I think with the governor and mayor telling Trump to get lost - that this reflects poorly on them so much more so.

Gunny
06-24-2020, 12:51 PM
At what point is tweeting not enough.I have no idea on that one. What I know about twitter beyond the "social media" status is what I've seen mentioned on this board.

I am a firm believer that social media attention whoring drives a LOT of this crap.

I am assuming the President is allowing these leftwingnut cities to crash and burn of their own volition. I hope he's gambling correctly.