PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Don’t Matter to Black Lives Matter

jimnyc
06-23-2020, 01:38 PM
If they want to save black lives, they should also be trying to get rid of black violence in neighborhoods. And attempts are made, so I know some have tried, but it has to be a better response from everyone.

But this reminded me of myself stating that I support black lives matter, as in they DO matter, but no way I support the group known as BLM, in which I have found is an arm for Democrats. But that's 2 different stories.

In order to stop the killing in such places, better policing is needed and education as well. Getting rid of the police or defunding them in such areas, would instantly lead to these things growing, IMO.

---

Black Lives Don’t Matter to Black Lives Matter

In case you missed it, and you could have, considering the endless thumb-sucking regarding just how many came or didn’t to the Trump rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, 60 were shot, nine fatally, at last count, over Father’s Day weekend in Chicago.

These included a 13-year-old girl in the Austin neighborhood of the West Side. Two hours earlier, in the same area, someone pulled up alongside a blue Honda in an SUV and fired several rounds at the driver, striking and killing his 3-year old son.

Similar carnage occurred in Chi-town only a couple of weeks earlier, over Memorial Day weekend, when 39 were wounded and 10 died, including a 16-year old boy.

And then, of course, we have Minneapolis, where most of the recent contretemps began, where early on June 21, one died and 11 were wounded in a shooting spree.

All of this was black-on-black violence of the most tragic sort.

Where was Black Lives Matter? Nowhere to be found, since the cops didn’t do any of it. BLM doesn’t seem to care about violence done to blacks if the police aren’t involved, even though black-on-black crime is by many multiples more lethal and more common, resulting in exponentially more black casualties.

BLM’s primary interest appears to be smashing the state, creating revolution with their pals in Antifa in order to take power themselves.

But there is another, perhaps more psychologically potent, reason that BLM doesn’t want to deal with black-on-black violence, other than finding some preposterous way to connect the police when it doesn’t exist.

Rest - https://www.theepochtimes.com/black-lives-dont-matter-to-black-lives-matter_3397428.html

Kathianne
06-23-2020, 01:41 PM
If they want to save black lives, they should also be trying to get rid of black violence in neighborhoods. And attempts are made, so I know some have tried, but it has to be a better response from everyone.

But this reminded me of myself stating that I support black lives matter, as in they DO matter, but no way I support the group known as BLM, in which I have found is an arm for Democrats. But that's 2 different stories.

In order to stop the killing in such places, better policing is needed and education as well. Getting rid of the police or defunding them in such areas, would instantly lead to these things growing, IMO.

---

In case you missed it, and you could have, considering the endless thumb-sucking regarding just how many came or didn’t to the Trump rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, 60 were shot, nine fatally, at last count, over Father’s Day weekend in Chicago.

These included a 13-year-old girl in the Austin neighborhood of the West Side. Two hours earlier, in the same area, someone pulled up alongside a blue Honda in an SUV and fired several rounds at the driver, striking and killing his 3-year old son.

Similar carnage occurred in Chi-town only a couple of weeks earlier, over Memorial Day weekend, when 39 were wounded and 10 died, including a 16-year old boy.

And then, of course, we have Minneapolis, where most of the recent contretemps began, where early on June 21, one died and 11 were wounded in a shooting spree.

Where was Black Lives Matter? Nowhere to be found, since the cops didn’t do any of it. BLM doesn’t seem to care about violence done to blacks if the police aren’t involved, even though black-on-black crime is by many multiples more lethal and more common, resulting in exponentially more black casualties.

BLM’s primary interest appears to be smashing the state, creating revolution with their pals in Antifa in order to take power themselves.

But there is another, perhaps more psychologically potent, reason that BLM doesn’t want to deal with black-on-black violence, other than finding some preposterous way to connect the police when it doesn’t exist.

Rest - https://www.theepochtimes.com/black-lives-dont-matter-to-black-lives-matter_3397428.html

and abortion rates. The bigoted Sanger would be delighted.

Gunny
06-23-2020, 04:35 PM

---

Rest - https://www.theepochtimes.com/black-lives-dont-matter-to-black-lives-matter_3397428.htmlThe author needs to watch out for his livelihood. This is EXACTLY what Sheriff Clarke has been preaching and he's a nobody anymore.

Except for coming out of exile long enough to crispy-fy Don Lemon :)

KarlMarx
06-23-2020, 07:21 PM
FBI says that a black person has over a 90% chance of being killed by another black person

If Black lives should truly matter, then protest the gangs, make two parent families the rule in the black community

Here’s a video from 2012, it says it all

https://youtu.be/BUSRZo1BE5o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evmetro
06-24-2020, 07:00 AM
Black lives matter wants everybody to be distracted
and talking about racism and police brutality as BLM overthrows our government in a communist revolution.