PDA

View Full Version : This is why Dems don't want Biden speaking publicly

jimnyc
06-24-2020, 01:21 PM
I know the left will meet this with holy horror and claim just how wrong it is.

But it's factual and something voters truly need to pay attention to, and be aware of the person they may select to run our country. What if he truly is losing mental capacity?

He HAS forgotten so many things. He has skipped around while talking and forgetting things and simply getting things wrong. I know he stutters at times and I don't pick on that, nor is this ad. When Joe is out there getting tongue tied left and right - it's because he is forgetting things and getting lost in his thoughts and getting things incorrect. And if he will try to avoid all public speaking, or as much as possible, then Trump and team need to work with the little times he did speak in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0VTlipoNWQ&feature=emb_logo

Black Diamond
06-24-2020, 01:24 PM
He won't be able to hide in the debates. Even with help from the moderators.

Gunny
06-24-2020, 04:05 PM
He won't be able to hide in the debates. Even with help from the moderators.I don't think he's supposed to hide. I think the Dems plan to steal the election by other means, and he's just the face of the party. Should it somehow come to pass he actually win, odds are good his handpicked by the DNC running mate will succeed him after the Dems throw him to the wolves as incompetent.

And no, I don't put it past them to throw their own President under the bus.