PDA

View Full Version : Watch 20/20...Friday 9/14

Mr. P
09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
John Stasal (sp) has a segment on health care...sounds very interesting.

TheStripey1
09-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Is it about... gasp... Universal Health Care?

You know... as set forth by your favorite movie maker... Michael Moore in his latest film... "Sicko"... or more of the usual corporate health care we all seem to have thrust upon us at every turn...

cuz I'd like to have the health care the europeans have... see any doctor... get any procedure... and never have to PAY for it... except in your taxes which you have to pay anyway...

The weirdest thing about our "system" is that after you have paid into it for your entire life, once you retire and need it the most, you lose your coverage.

Good for the Insurance Companies... bad for you...

** Hey P... got your ark ready for Humberto? I hear he's headed your way...

Mr. P
09-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Is it about... gasp... Universal Health Care?

You know... as set forth by your favorite movie maker... Michael Moore in his latest film... "Sicko"... or more of the usual corporate health care we all seem to have thrust upon us at every turn...

cuz I'd like to have the health care the europeans have... see any doctor... get any procedure... and never have to PAY for it... except in your taxes which you have to pay anyway...

The weirdest thing about our "system" is that after you have paid into it for your entire life, once you retire and need it the most, you lose your coverage.

Good for the Insurance Companies... bad for you...

** Hey P... got your ark ready for Humberto? I hear he's headed your way...

From the little I heard I thinks he's covering a bunch of stuff.

May be late for an ark it's been raining here for 1 1/2 hrs already.

TheStripey1
09-13-2007, 03:55 PM
From the little I heard I thinks he's covering a bunch of stuff.

May be late for an ark it's been raining here for 1 1/2 hrs already.

times a wasting... best get to it... uhhhh, how many feet in a cubit?

Mr. P
09-13-2007, 04:02 PM
times a wasting... best get to it... uhhhh, how many feet in a cubit?

44.?? hell I donno..If it floats I'll be happy. :laugh2:

TheStripey1
09-13-2007, 04:16 PM
44.?? hell I donno..If it floats I'll be happy. :laugh2:

nods, and has room for you, your wife, your kids and all your farm animals... and peanuts... can't furgit (misspelled on purrpose for the busy busy spellin' bee) the peanuts...

Mr. P
09-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Reminder Bump.