PDA

View Full Version : A$AP Rocky And Other Top Rappers Speak Out Against #BlackLivesMatter

jimnyc
06-25-2020, 02:00 PM
Probably of no interest to most, block it out because its rap music.

I like some of it and definitely follow a lot of stuff on the internet. And of course have known the players ever since the 80's when I first took an interest in a variety of music.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Suffice to say, these guys in the video are influential. And not just the leaders of BLM themselves saying DO NOT donate to them, these guys are getting it too. And what is their growing problem? Democrats! They are waking up and seeing the truth. Who is in charge of their cities. Who promises and never delivers.

None of them are perfect, and certainly aren't now. But I have respect for them for their messages at times.

--

A$AP Rocky And Other Top Rappers Speak Out Against #BlackLivesMatter

A video is going viral showing a collection of top African-American rappers speaking out against the Black Lives Matter movement.

The video starts with A$AP Rocky, the rapper who was released from Swedish jail in 2019 thanks to the efforts of President Trump, criticizing the Black Lives Matter movement for remaining silent about the incredible amount of black on black murders in Democrat-controlled cities like Chicago.

Other rappers in the video who speak out against the radical BLM agenda are Kevin Gates, The Game, and Snoop Dogg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxc7GF2yW-0&feature=emb_logo

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/watch-aap-rocky-top-rappers-speak-blacklivesmatter/

Kathianne
06-25-2020, 02:37 PM
I've been saying for weeks now, the only voices of leadership I've seen have been coming from the black community; athletes, politicians, clergy, professors.

It seems that the 'conservatives' or at least those that 'love their country' that are black are those that see what is going to happen down the road and are trying to bring some commonsense to the scene. Even Johnson, the owner of BET and reparations pusher, was on the news yesterday calling on the end of anarchy from BLM.