PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis Man Regrets Calling The Cops On Two Teens Who Mugged Him At Gun Point

jimnyc
06-25-2020, 02:44 PM
Shit is weird out there. Apologies galore and folks being "canceled" galore. The insanity stemming from these protests, well is insanity.

We have the police and government allowing criminals to take over city blocks.
The same folks allowed for or stood by silently as businesses got looted and burned down
Every revered or respected person that was remembered with a statue or monument is now fair game to break the law and take down and ruin
People asking to defund the police
Other people wanting to abolish the police
Get rid of ICE
Close prisons entirely (at least demands from Seattle and then some...)
Mobs beating up the police, and a state senator
Band known as Lady Antebellum changed to Lady A, and now Dixie Chicks changed to "the chicks"
A UCLA professor was suspended because he refused to exempt black students from final exams
An NPR writer tells us to comb through our bookshelves and make sure we have enough books authored by people of color
Everyone and anyone disagreeing even with how they breath, must apologize

--

Minneapolis Man Regrets Calling The Cops On Two Teens Who Mugged Him At Gun Point

A Minneapolis citizen who is living in a neighborhood where citizens are swearing off the police expressed regret to The New York Times for calling the cops on two black teenage boys after they mugged him at gunpoint.

Mitchell Erickson called 911 after two boys cornered him outside of his home a block away from Powderhorn Park, a nearby park that has become an encampment for homeless people, the Times reported Wednesday.

One of the boys reportedly pointed a gun at Erickson and demanded he give them his car keys. He gave them his house keys instead, and they became frustrated and ran off before allegedly stealing another car.

Erickson and his other neighbors are reportedly weaning off police protection.

There are roughly 300 new homeless residents who are now calling the Powderhorn Park home, according to the Times report, which highlights the plight of other residents in Erickson’s neighborhood.

“Been thinking more about it,” Erickson wrote in a text to a Times reporter. “I regret calling the police. It was my instinct but I wish it hadn’t been. I put those boys in danger of death by calling the cops.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/24/minneapolis-police-erickson-911-teen-muggers/

LongTermGuy
06-25-2020, 04:48 PM
"Been thinking more about it,” Erickson wrote in a text to a Times reporter. “I regret calling the police. It was my instinct but I wish it hadn’t been. I put those boys in danger of death by calling the cops.”

Hey Fool...They would have a better chance with the cops arresting them...Than trying to steal a car / home invasion ....Point Gun..at the WRONG GUY / GAL...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-25-2020, 06:30 PM
We as a nation are definitely doomed if this guy is the typical 20/35 year old American.
Regret calling the cops on being robbed at gunpoint? He must be insane...
Certainly a ffkking coward.
I'd only regret calling the cops because I'd want to beat both of the assholes unconscious myself!!
Guy must be a damn liberal-- which equates to being a damn coward in my book..--Tyr