PDA

View Full Version : Been Doing Some Thinking

Gunny
06-25-2020, 07:14 PM
If this crap doesn't end soon, and in a manner that is acceptable, I've cast my last vote for a Republican't.

I started voting for Republicans in 1980. I voted "for" Ronald Reagan twice. I have since voted "against" the Dems. The GOP has been one disappointment after another with nothing to really get your hopes up for since the disappointing, "Contract with America" during Clinton's mid-term election where all the promises made weren't kept. All the balls on display shriveling right back up into their fat guts the second they were put in office.

Harry Reid dictating to GWB. Half-assing and losing the 08 and 12 elections to a communist dictator. All the BS with Trump the Dems have pulled and not one damned thing done about it.

And now? The President sits on his ass FOR WHATEVER REASON watching this Nation go straight down the shitter.

He better pull a rabbit out of his hat QUICK, or I'm done. I'll go hand out with kathianne and my daughter and vote for someone who at least stands for law and order and will do something about it instead of worrying about getting reelected.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 07:47 PM
I hope he does something besides tweet and talk.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 07:52 PM
Sitting back and letting the enemy destroy himself doesn't seem to be working..

Gunny would action against these thugs by trump be any different from david koresh

Gunny
06-25-2020, 07:54 PM
I hope he does something besides tweet and talk.Think about it. I've considered him weak on foreign policy from the start. He's talked a good game but backed none of it up. Couple of cruise missiles. Bill Clinton went that far :rolleyes:

This isn't about bashing Trump. It's about MY vote. For MY vote, I'm supposed to get something, anything anymore, out of it. Stopping the Dems has always been my reasoning for myself and to others.

Doesn't look much like anyone is stopping them from doing jack shit from MY porch. They're currently rolling up this Nation like a country welcome mat at dusk. The US Government -- the President -- is just watching it happen.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 07:57 PM
Think about it. I've considered him weak on foreign policy from the start. He's talked a good game but backed none of it up. Couple of cruise missiles. Bill Clinton went that far :rolleyes:

This isn't about bashing Trump. It's about MY vote. For MY vote, I'm supposed to get something, anything anymore, out of it. Stopping the Dems has always been my reasoning for myself and to others.

Doesn't look much like anyone is stopping them from doing jack shit from MY porch. They're currently rolling up this Nation like a country welcome mat at dusk. The US Government -- the President -- is just watching it happen.

Amazing how typing "law and order" on Facebook isn't getting it done.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 08:00 PM
Amazing how typing "law and order" on Facebook isn't getting it done.

ROFLMAO. I went to Facebook and lo and behold...

Gunny
06-25-2020, 08:01 PM
Sitting back and letting the enemy destroy himself doesn't seem to be working..

@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) would action against these thugs by trump be any different from david koreshIn MY opinion? Not much. However, Koresh was running his own little feifdom and as far as I know, had not used violence to attack the US Government, nor the State government for that matter, or Texas would have kicked his ass first. Koresh was initially charged with Federal weapons violations, IIRC. HE turned it into a "war".

On the other hand, these idiots NOW are attacking police, the government, and vandalizing property that regardless who owns it, it's not the people tearing it down. US citizens are being hurt and/or killed. These thugs drew first blood. THAT would be the difference for me.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 08:04 PM
In MY opinion? Not much. However, Koresh was running his own little feifdom and as far as I know, had not used violence to attack the US Government, nor the State government for that matter, or Texas would have kicked his ass first. Koresh was initially charged with Federal weapons violations, IIRC. HE turned it into a "war".

On the other hand, these idiots NOW are attacking police, the government, and vandalizing property that regardless who owns it, it's not the people tearing it down. US citizens are being hurt and/or killed. These thugs drew first blood. THAT would be the difference for me.

They did. That cop in las vegas who was "sucker shot" is paralyzed from the neck down.

Gunny
06-25-2020, 08:07 PM
They did. That cop in las vegas who was "sucker shot" is paralyzed from the neck down.Any perps in jail? Of course not. The left says they have the right to be outraged and act out:rolleyes:

As I hear told, there are plenty of organizations around here willing to fight for their Rights. If this country isn't going to defend itself, I'm at least going to defend myself and my family.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 08:16 PM
Any perps in jail? Of course not. The left says they have the right to be outraged and act out:rolleyes:

As I hear told, there are plenty of organizations around here willing to fight for their Rights. If this country isn't going to defend itself, I'm at least going to defend myself and my family.

They charged someone I guess. But the left's narrative seems to be that dead cops and destroyed property are collateral damage for "justice".

Gunny
06-25-2020, 08:48 PM
They charged someone I guess. But the left's narrative seems to be that dead cops and destroyed property are collateral damage for "justice".Narrative doesn't sound very legal.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 08:51 PM
Narrative doesn't sound very legal.

Means to an end. And making up for the past. Jim crow and shit.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 09:05 PM
Narrative doesn't sound very legal.

Actually they would claim cops murdering blacks isn't legal either so it's a wash... Or a drop in the bucket compared.. But I doubt that's true.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-25-2020, 09:34 PM
Any perps in jail? Of course not. The left says they have the right to be outraged and act out:rolleyes:

I've always maintained the ways and means to defend my own family..
I have never called the cops on anybody so far.

I have numerous times took the matter into my own hands and settled it.
And yes I was Jailed a few times for doing so. Was worth it it too.
Those guys never made that mistake again...
Not after finally getting the ass stomping that they had long been deserving for their bullying crap and foul mouth ,
and/or indecent suggestions made either to one of my girlfriends or one of my 4 sisters..
In my youth -I thought delivering justice was --fun....--Tyr

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 09:37 PM
Trump's problem is if he labels blm a terrorist organization or the enemy or anything of the sort, he might as well endorse the Klan. Because blacks and white liberals with white guilt don't even accept "all lives matter.". The center of those identifying as independent seem to be on board with this narrative.

LongTermGuy
06-25-2020, 09:42 PM
What...no one is watching the Laura Ingram show tonight?

They promised to take down our statues near the white house today at 7:00 Pm...

Trump had fencing and Police (all the different versions ready) with 400 National guard troops close by waiting...Laura had a video showing 4-5 People standing around there...Nothing happened...But they promised again...tomorrow night they will be out...
Trump also signed a bill...Mobs.. will spend 10 years in Jail for destruction of property statues etc...

Laura said..See...Police and troops do work...!!

**No vote for Republicans is a vote for Dems...No vote at all helps the Dems (Radicals)....
Easy choice...sit and do nothing but complain...Or watch Patriots to all the work....which is fine..

In then end.."We" will win...

TRUMP 2020 "House & Senate"..Taking out the Trash...

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 09:58 PM

Trump had fencing and Police (all the different versions ready) with 400 National guard troops close by waiting...Laura had a video showing 4-5 People standing around there...Nothing happened...But they promised again...tomorrow night they will be out...
Trump also signed a bill...Mobs.. will spend 10 years in Jail for destruction of property statues etc...

**No vote for Republicans is a vote for Dems...No vote at all helps the Dems (Radicals)....
Easy choice...sit and do nothing but complain...Or watch Patriots to all the work....which is fine..

TRUMP 2020 "House & Senate"..Taking out the Trash...

I am voting straight republican in November. I still want more action.

https://youtu.be/XI7YzUKE_wI

pete311
06-25-2020, 10:40 PM
Trump's problem is if he labels blm a terrorist organization or the enemy or anything of the sort, he might as well endorse the Klan. Because blacks and white liberals with white guilt don't even accept "all lives matter.". The center of those identifying as independent seem to be on board with this narrative.

do you believe a black person's life matters? I'm not saying it matters more. I'm asking the simple question, does a black person's life matter?. no games.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-25-2020, 10:53 PM
do you believe a black person's life matters? I'm not saying it matters more. I'm asking the simple question, does a black person's life matter?. no games.

question should be-- does -a person's-- life matter??--
skin pigmentation you and others are placing in is bias, prejudice and definitely an added factor set to make one race the subject of greater importance over any other. Whites criminals are shot and killed by cops too.
Or doesn't that matter Pete?
Only game being played is the one dems/media are playing on blacks and with blacks to maintain their voting bloc.

does -a person's life matter?
leave the damn skin color out--if you want to ask an important question without built in bias and political postering..-Tyr

Abbey Marie
06-25-2020, 10:54 PM
I think Republicans and other sane people are thinking if they let people have their protests, eventually this anger will fizzle out. It’s not stopping. And we are being threatened into silence.

I’m not endorsing that line of thought; just describing one possible explanation.

In the meantime, police are being ambushed and spit on. If I was a cop, I’d straight up quit.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-25-2020, 11:05 PM
I think Republicans and other sane people are thinking if they let people have their protests, eventually this anger will fizzle out. It’s not stopping. And we are being threatened into silence.

I’m not endorsing that line of thought; just describing one possible explanation.

In the meantime, police are being ambushed and spit on. If I was a cop, I’d straight up quit.

My nephew is a cop- a detective.
I wonder what he makes of this sham, this BLM movement..
This Marxist /DEM/Media incarnation masquerading as a supposedly noble cause!--Tyr

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 11:11 PM
My nephew is a cop- a detective.
I wonder what he makes of this sham, this BLM movement..
This Marxist /DEM/Media incarnation masquerading as a supposedly noble cause!--Tyr

You should find out.

Black Diamond
06-25-2020, 11:15 PM

Maybe that is what trump gambled on coming to pass

Gunny
06-26-2020, 09:45 AM

TRUMP 2020 "House & Senate"..Taking out the Trash...I still believe that to an extent. However, at this point? Given the GOP's track record since the mid-90s? A no vote doesn't matter. It hasn't mattered who held the Presidency the last 30 years.

Voting Republican has done nothing but appoint a facilitator for the Dems demands.

Regardless. I don't care who is President nor which party. It's not personal. At this point in time, the President's inaction is bringing us ever closer to his having no choice but introduce Federal troops and take back the ever-increasing list of things and places we're losing. And it's hard to "take back" something that has been destroyed. Doesn't matter to me if all these criminals on the left get hurt.

But it IS going to matter to the American people and the longer he waits the more bodies he's going to have to pile up.

Or ... he can cave. Which is what I expect. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but recent history of Republcan't's vs Dems puts the odds in my favor.

Gunny
06-26-2020, 09:46 AM
I am voting straight republican in November. I still want more action.

https://youtu.be/XI7YzUKE_wIWhat action?

Gunny
06-26-2020, 09:50 AM
do you believe a black person's life matters? I'm not saying it matters more. I'm asking the simple question, does a black person's life matter?. no games.No games. ALL lives matter. That includes blacks. Which has nothing to do with this Marxist organization called BLM which is just another political group with a political agenda.

Elephant in the room: If black lives mattered so much to the Dems and, they'd quit ignoring the elephant in the room and address black on black crime which takes FAR MORE black lives than a bad cop here and there.

Regardless color, no one life is worth destroying the Nation.

Gunny
06-26-2020, 09:53 AM
Maybe that is what trump gambled on coming to passI'm sure it was. The battlefield is fluid and evolving, not static. They haven't done as he hoped, time for a new plan. One that works.

pete311
06-26-2020, 10:53 AM
No games. ALL lives matter. That includes blacks. Which has nothing to do with this Marxist organization called BLM which is just another political group with a political agenda.

Elephant in the room: If black lives mattered so much to the Dems and, they'd quit ignoring the elephant in the room and address black on black crime which takes FAR MORE black lives than a bad cop here and there.

Regardless color, no one life is worth destroying the Nation.

Good, you believe a black life matters. BLM seeks to bring recognition and reform to the unequal treatment given to blacks in law enforcement and criminal justice. When you insist on "all lives matter" that is whitewashing their entire purpose. If the black community is seeking reform on black injustice, why would they bring in other races in their claim? Makes no sense and you know it. It's just racist and dismissive to the facts of history.

Kathianne
06-26-2020, 11:38 AM
Good, you believe a black life matters. BLM seeks to bring recognition and reform to the unequal treatment given to blacks in law enforcement and criminal justice. When you insist on "all lives matter" that is whitewashing their entire purpose. If the black community is seeking reform on black injustice, why would they bring in other races in their claim? Makes no sense and you know it. It's just racist and dismissive to the facts of history.
It makes much less sense for a white person or Hispanic or Asian to agree that their lives don’t matter. I don’t wish I’d been born black, except when wearing white, yellow, or any bathing suit. Then again, I doubt few blacks wish they’d been born some other skin tone. Yeah, I know all about “passing” which is only a measure of progress that had been made.

Gunny
06-26-2020, 12:28 PM
Good, you believe a black life matters. BLM seeks to bring recognition and reform to the unequal treatment given to blacks in law enforcement and criminal justice. When you insist on "all lives matter" that is whitewashing their entire purpose. If the black community is seeking reform on black injustice, why would they bring in other races in their claim? Makes no sense and you know it. It's just racist and dismissive to the facts of history.It's whitewashing nothing. BLM, the organization, seeks to remove the US Government from power and put itself in its place and place "black lives" (so it claims) above all others. Forget that shit.

I am not dismissive of history at all. Just the revised edition. The selectivity of the revised editions. The outright lies being perpetrated. BLM is a marxist organization and marxist organizations are concerned only with furthering their take on Marxism. BOTH will be discarded. Marxists find a cause and hide themselves within it but have no intention of keeping that cause around once they get what they want.

Blacks are being used as tools right now and was I black? That would infuriate me more than some historical statue. The statues just being a deflection point for the Marxists. Just so ling as the attention isn't on them.

What I KNOW is, blacks in and of themselves who believe they are entitled to something "more" simply because their ancestors may or may not have been black can kiss my ass. Not racist. I think the same about whites and anyone else who think they are entitled to "more" just for breathing.

Get a job like the rest of us. Blacks. Whites. Reds. Oranges. Greens. Quit your damned crying and go to work. And DEFINITELY quit destroying shit you have neither earned nor paid for.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of pussies demanding what they haven't earned. Remember the October Revolution? Read up on what followed it.

jimnyc
06-26-2020, 12:40 PM

The left and the MSM has clearly been supporting all the various protests and all the events that stem from them. They speak out in support, and they are stopping anyone from trying to intervene, or having folks for various "security" but taking their weapons from them. All of these folks out there are getting more and more emboldened to their ways. It spread like wildfire across America, but it's lasting in many Democrat states.

So now you have places like Seattle, folks walking around with rifles and handguns. Statements about burning down the system, and we will not leave peacefully. And thanks to the left and the media, they feel entitled to this and all the change going on, and demands increasing as well.

Putting a stop to any violence is the right thing to do, and same goes for looting or folks burning things. Putting a stop to ALL unauthorized destruction of monuments is the right thing to do. Part of that is protection manpower - or how to respond to any violence that potentially may come of it. Across from the WH was easy for them to protect or then surround via fencing and what not. But that's not feasible to do to all monuments around the country, so some will go down anyway.

But if Seattle, or if another location, suppose the guard goes in peacefully and even un-armed, and one of them gets killed. Or they go in armed, and some sort of battle ensues, we know who wins that battle, and then Trump is a murderer.

I still say just do the right thing, even if it costs him the election in doing so. Our country IS run on law and order. That's not to say that folks can't continue to protest and what not, but occupations and other illegal actions should not be permitted to continue.

Perhaps I'm wrong and the guard is overpowering and it all goes away quickly without bloodshed anywhere. And then I think the black community, prodded by democrats and the MSM, and the full foaming at the mouth liberals will all still go absolutely berzerk will all go nuts that he dared to do so.

And still all good to me. Until November. And if things get pushed, and Biden magically wins this, and they somehow took the senate..... let's just say that AOC just won with 72% of the vote!!!! Brain dead joe leading nothing, who only knows the string pullers behind the scenes, they have a chance with their socialist nightmare programs & then the likes of AOC move on up in the world with more and more power. Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh.

I'm crossing my fingers that simply "doing the right thing" is the right thing to do and Americans will eventually get that. But we are in weird times. Just sayin!

jimnyc
06-26-2020, 12:45 PM

Black lives matter.

BLM organization is 100% money going to Democrats, and even much of the black community is against. The VERY OWN LEADERS of the group made an announcement to everyone to tell them DON'T donate. And they explained why. And then showed how almost ALL of the money go to Democrat parties and agendas. And there is 100% solid proof of this.

So yes, black lives matter. BLM group you see of gives endless millions of that money directly to the democrat party and not a damn thing for black folks.

So many can easily say that sure, of course black folks lives matter, they always did to most, and always have to me. And I support them and their reasoning behind things 100%. But I would NOT wear a BLM shirt though, for example, as no need to buy a supportive shirt of blacks so that $20 of my money goes directly to the Biden campaign.

So be clear about WHO you are supporting and the questions you ask.

Kathianne
06-26-2020, 01:09 PM
It's whitewashing nothing. BLM, the organization, seeks to remove the US Government from power and put itself in its place and place "black lives" (so it claims) above all others. Forget that shit.

I am not dismissive of history at all. Just the revised edition. The selectivity of the revised editions. The outright lies being perpetrated. BLM is a marxist organization and marxist organizations are concerned only with furthering their take on Marxism. BOTH will be discarded. Marxists find a cause and hide themselves within it but have no intention of keeping that cause around once they get what they want.

Blacks are being used as tools right now and was I black? That would infuriate me more than some historical statue. The statues just being a deflection point for the Marxists. Just so ling as the attention isn't on them.

What I KNOW is, blacks in and of themselves who believe they are entitled to something "more" simply because their ancestors may or may not have been black can kiss my ass. Not racist. I think the same about whites and anyone else who think they are entitled to "more" just for breathing.

Get a job like the rest of us. Blacks. Whites. Reds. Oranges. Greens. Quit your damned crying and go to work. And DEFINITELY quit destroying shit you have neither earned nor paid for.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of pussies demanding what they haven't earned. Remember the October Revolution? Read up on what followed it.

and to be fair, I think that the vast majority of blacks are not into Marxist ideology. Truth is, mainly the young have been caught up with the focus on police, which has some real merit, just not as much as they think.

OTOH, in all fairness again, the strongest leadership in calling for using the law, not violence, has come from blacks.

Black Diamond
06-26-2020, 02:14 PM
Black lives matter.

BLM organization is 100% money going to Democrats, and even much of the black community is against. The VERY OWN LEADERS of the group made an announcement to everyone to tell them DON'T donate. And they explained why. And then showed how almost ALL of the money go to Democrat parties and agendas. And there is 100% solid proof of this.

So yes, black lives matter. BLM group you see of gives endless millions of that money directly to the democrat party and not a damn thing for black folks.

So many can easily say that sure, of course black folks lives matter, they always did to most, and always have to me. And I support them and their reasoning behind things 100%. But I would NOT wear a BLM shirt though, for example, as no need to buy a supportive shirt of blacks so that $20 of my money goes directly to the Biden campaign.

So be clear about WHO you are supporting and the questions you ask.

Why would he do that? Easier to play his own games.

Abbey Marie
06-26-2020, 02:20 PM
pete311. Do you believe unborn lives matter? No games.

jimnyc
06-26-2020, 02:34 PM
pete311. Do you believe unborn lives matter? No games.

Isn't it amazing watching all the lefties scream about any lives mattering, while they couldn't care less about like 61,628,584 babies or so?

Black Diamond
06-26-2020, 03:12 PM
What action?

"more action" works with the song title.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-26-2020, 05:29 PM
Isn't it amazing watching all the lefties scream about any lives mattering, while they couldn't care less about like 61,628,584 babies or so?

My friend, the answer to that is because the word ---hypocrisy--- has zero meaning to the ffing scum.
Basically that is because they are rotten all the way to the evil, devious and totally insane core!
Else why would they believe in that fantasy utopia that they claim to be able to gift all of mankind with their ridiculous insane ideology ??
It is like they somehow have a infantile child mentality. or else are just as damn crazy as a loon..
Maybe-even both..... --Tyr

pete311
06-27-2020, 10:30 AM
@pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821). Do you believe unborn lives matter? No games.

Before significant neurological development (<12 weeks), not really, just like how you don't cry over a fertilized egg that doesn't attach to the uteran wall. After significant neurological development, yes.

Gunny
06-27-2020, 10:41 AM
Before significant neurological development (<12 weeks), not really, just like how you don't cry over a fertilized egg that doesn't attach to the uteran wall. After significant neurological development, yes.:rolleyes:

That would be called a yet to be born human being that IMO, deserves to live more than a LOT of people who have proven that allowing them to walk and talk was and is a waste of natural resources, time and effort.

Gunny
06-27-2020, 10:43 AM
On a different note, I am LMAO at this thread's progression :laugh: Is there any hot button topic we've missed yet? :)

pete311
06-27-2020, 10:51 AM
:rolleyes:

That would be called a yet to be born human being that IMO, deserves to live more than a LOT of people who have proven that allowing them to walk and talk was and is a waste of natural resources, time and effort.

so you cry every time you jerk off at the loss of 10 million potential lives?

jimnyc
06-27-2020, 11:04 AM
Before significant neurological development (<12 weeks), not really, just like how you don't cry over a fertilized egg that doesn't attach to the uteran wall. After significant neurological development, yes.

Can you please link me to where you have ever stated out and spoke out in some manner about the Democrats desire to have abortions basically up until birth? If you care so much, surely you have made a few hundred posts on this or so over the years?

jimnyc
06-27-2020, 11:10 AM
My friend, the answer to that is because the word ---hypocrisy--- has zero meaning to the ffing scum.
Basically that is because they are rotten all the way to the evil, devious and totally insane core!
Else why would they believe in that fantasy utopia that they claim to be able to gift all of mankind with their ridiculous insane ideology ??
It is like they somehow have a infantile child mentality. or else are just as damn crazy as a loon..
Maybe-even both..... --Tyr

Look at that number that I wrote, and then think about how much the left tolerates and respects the sanctity of life. Even 'ol Petey states that before 12 weeks or so, but not after. But yet him and ALL dems are silent about that, and still push for abortion freely and non-limited.

Just nearing 62 million babies destroyed and not even given a chance at life, not even a chance at adoption, not a chance of breathing. And they push and push for more of it. And scream about how its the woman's body, of which it is, but while screaming of respect for that woman, they will look the other way as a life is snuffed out. To save a lazy person from having to raise a child. To save a broke person from having financial responsibilities. To save the irresponsible from taking responsibility.

Ok that's it for me. There's a reason why if you search you will rarely find me engaging in the abortion debates. Don't have the stomach for it. Both the knowledge of death of children, and knowledge of the irresponsible, it sickens me.

Gunny
06-27-2020, 11:12 AM
so you cry every time you jerk off at the loss of 10 million potential lives?Must not be your morning, Pete. I alone cannot create life. Takes 2.

One would assume since they teach elementary school kids everything else about sex they'd cover THAT part.

Gunny
06-27-2020, 11:15 AM
Look at that number that I wrote, and then think about how much the left tolerates and respects the sanctity of life. Even 'ol Petey states that before 12 weeks or so, but not after. But yet him and ALL dems are silent about that, and still push for abortion freely and non-limited.

Just nearing 62 million babies destroyed and not even given a chance at life, not even a chance at adoption, not a chance of breathing. And they push and push for more of it. And scream about how its the woman's body, of which it is, but while screaming of respect for that woman, they will look the other way as a life is snuffed out. To save a lazy person from having to raise a child. To save a broke person from having financial responsibilities. To save the irresponsible from taking responsibility.

Ok that's it for me. There's a reason why if you search you will rarely find me engaging in the abortion debates. Don't have the stomach for it. Both the knowledge of death of children, and knowledge of the irresponsible, it sickens me.

As it pertains to "black lives matter", Abortion is the #1 killer of black children. Black on black crime is #2. Neither appear to be addressed by those politicizing black lives. Doesn't suit the agenda.

jimnyc
06-27-2020, 11:27 AM
so you cry every time you jerk off at the loss of 10 million potential lives?

You would rather talk filth like this just to avoid answering to your hypocrisy.

Have you successfully "hit" that Pelosi poster on your ceiling yet? :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-27-2020, 02:33 PM

Putting aside your lack of pinpointing when this magical neurological date occurs, have you at least refused to vote for anyone who is in favor of abortion after the second trimester? There are tons of them. I'd venture to say just about each and every Dem in Congress, for starters. And then there's Biden.

Surely if all lives matter, you could not in good conscience vote for an abortion-rights' Dem?

I really wish people could see themselves and their hypocrisy. And no, I'm not an advocate of the death penalty, so don't bother going there.

Abbey Marie
06-27-2020, 02:48 PM
Must not be your morning, Pete. I alone cannot create life. Takes 2.

One would assume since they teach elementary school kids everything else about sex they'd cover THAT part.

Ooh, nice slap down, Gunny.

:laugh2:

pete311
06-27-2020, 04:54 PM
Putting aside your lack of pinpointing when this magical neurological date occurs, have you at least refused to vote for anyone who is in favor of abortion after the second trimester? There are tons of them. I'd venture to say just about each and every Dem in Congress, for starters. And then there's Biden.

Surely if all lives matter, you could not in good conscience vote for an abortion-rights' Dem?

I really wish people could see themselves and their hypocrisy. And no, I'm not an advocate of the death penalty, so don't bother going there.

Putting aside the fact that you completely disregarded the initial topic and hijacked your way into an abortion argument... furthermore I'd love to hear when to the nanosecond you think life begins. There will always be a line. One nanosecond too late and your a murderer.

pete311
06-27-2020, 04:57 PM
Can you please link me to where you have ever stated out and spoke out in some manner about the Democrats desire to have abortions basically up until birth? If you care so much, surely you have made a few hundred posts on this or so over the years?

Who said I cared so much?

pete311
06-27-2020, 04:58 PM
Must not be your morning, Pete. I alone cannot create life. Takes 2.

Sure, but each sperm that does not fertilize an egg is a potential robbing of life. With each sperm a potential life can be born.

btw, do you think a mother should be charged with manslaughter if she miscarries?

jimnyc
06-27-2020, 05:02 PM
Who said I cared so much?

My point. :rolleyes:

Anyone can "claim" during one of their agendas how much they respect life, but reality doesn't always show that. And as for bringing it up OT, I think Abs is dead on to point out the massive hypocrisy. And in that respect, when someone is in the midst of showing their respect for all life, then I think such a question and observation IS on topic.

Gunny
06-27-2020, 05:08 PM
Sure, but each sperm that does not fertilize an egg is a potential robbing of life. With each sperm a potential life can be born.

btw, do you think a mother should be charged with manslaughter if she miscarries?THIS is what you want to argue about? :laugh: I will agree with whoever says so that a sperm alone is NOT human life. Because it isn't. A fertilized egg is life. Until then, it's about as important as skin cells to me.

THAT would be WHY I am a firm believer in contraception and responsible sex that includes. There are those who do not believe even that and they are welcome to believe as they wish. I will in turn feel free to comment on their irresponsible sexual behavior should such produce a child that is discarded in any way.

But really, try a different argument. As hedonistic as you have shown yourself to be over the past couple of years, trying this one doesn't suit you :)

Gunny
06-27-2020, 05:15 PM
Putting aside the fact that you completely disregarded the initial topic and hijacked your way into an abortion argument... furthermore I'd love to hear when to the nanosecond you think life begins. There will always be a line. One nanosecond too late and your a murderer.Which initial topic would that be, Pete?

IIRC correctly, I made a statement concerning ME and voting for Republicans and laid out my case.

YOU became involved with some BLM comment.

As opposed to some I have met over the years, I do not have this sense of ownership for a thread and it's gone from my initial political comment to respect for life v abortion. The second I hit enter the thread became the intellectual property of the board and everyone is free to engage or not.

It's bad form to try and use thread progression as an escape route.

pete311
06-27-2020, 05:18 PM
THIS is what you want to argue about? :laugh: I will agree with whoever says so that a sperm alone is NOT human life. Because it isn't. A fertilized egg is life. Until then, it's about as important as skin cells to me.

THAT would be WHY I am a firm believer in contraception and responsible sex that includes. There are those who do not believe even that and they are welcome to believe as they wish. I will in turn feel free to comment on their irresponsible sexual behavior should such produce a child that is discarded in any way.

But really, try a different argument. As hedonistic as you have shown yourself to be over the past couple of years, trying this one doesn't suit you :)

I would not consider a fertilized egg to be a human being or person. It is little different than the sperm or unfertilized egg.

Gunny
06-27-2020, 05:27 PM
I would not consider a fertilized egg to be a human being or person. It is little different than the sperm or unfertilized egg.Then you contradict yourself. You state a sperm alone is a potential human being but a fertilized egg that IS a potential human being is not.

Got to make up your mind, Pete :)

pete311
06-27-2020, 06:28 PM
Then you contradict yourself. You state a sperm alone is a potential human being but a fertilized egg that IS a potential human being is not.

Got to make up your mind, Pete :)

Potential yes, so on your terms, every sperm or egg that does not result in a human being is murder. You are robbing the human being that could have been produced from it.

Gunny
06-27-2020, 06:54 PM
Potential yes, so on your terms, every sperm or egg that does not result in a human being is murder. You are robbing the human being that could have been produced from it.Too bad I don't have a lot of money because I sure as Hell bet myself you were going to jump exactly on THAT:rolleyes:

Let me correct myself: A fertilized human egg is a human being. Period. It results in nothing but a human being provided it is not otherwise interrupted. Like being murdered.

pete311
06-27-2020, 07:02 PM
Too bad I don't have a lot of money because I sure as Hell bet myself you were going to jump exactly on THAT:rolleyes:

Let me correct myself: A fertilized human egg is a human being. Period. It results in nothing but a human being provided it is not otherwise interrupted. Like being murdered.

I'm still going to stand by my previous statement that every unutilized sperm and egg is also murder. The denial of human life by not putting the parts together is the same as murder. If you have a sperm and an egg on a table and you don't put them together, you are denying the person who would come from them.

Abbey Marie
06-27-2020, 07:55 PM
Putting aside the fact that you completely disregarded the initial topic and hijacked your way into an abortion argument... furthermore I'd love to hear when to the nanosecond you think life begins. There will always be a line. One nanosecond too late and your a murderer.

I am not willing to snuff out a life. You are, with the caveat that there is some undefined point where you no longer are willing. Therefore it is on you to tell us that date.

As for the topic change, you are the one who asked if certain lives matter. I merely ran with that argument in a way that you don’t like.

pete311
06-27-2020, 08:05 PM
I am not willing to snuff out a life. You are, with the caveat that there is some undefined point where you no longer are willing. Therefore it is on you to tell us that date.

As for the topic change, you are the one who asked if certain lives matter. I merely ran with that argument in a way that you don’t like.

Tell me the nanosecond when the egg becomes "fertilized"? After that nanosecond, it would be murder for you.

icansayit
06-27-2020, 08:17 PM
Tell me the nanosecond when the egg becomes "fertilized"? After that nanosecond, it would be murder for you.

Obviously....your egg was never fertilized. Otherwise YOU'D BE THE SCARECROW from the Wizard of OZ....Needing a Brain runs close to your stupidity.

Gunny
06-27-2020, 09:36 PM
I'm still going to stand by my previous statement that every unutilized sperm and egg is also murder. The denial of human life by not putting the parts together is the same as murder. If you have a sperm and an egg on a table and you don't put them together, you are denying the person who would come from them.You can stand by it if you want, but it is incorrect. Sperm alone is nothing but discharge. That is quite the twisted use of logic you have there; but, intellectually dishonest nonethless.

jimnyc
06-28-2020, 11:13 AM
I'm still going to stand by my previous statement that every unutilized sperm and egg is also murder. The denial of human life by not putting the parts together is the same as murder. If you have a sperm and an egg on a table and you don't put them together, you are denying the person who would come from them.

What retarded bullshit from you.

Let's take a peek at Pete's history of protecting the sanctity of life, and see if it's agenda risen, or if he truly cares about all folks being equal and deserving of life.

A police officer gets killed by thugs protesting and violence. Not a word from Pete.
A police officer gets hit in the head with a brick at point blank range. Not a word from Pete.
Endless police officers being assaulted in the past month. Those who had nothing to do with Floyd or Brooks... Not a word from Pete.
Many white folks doing nothing got the shit kicked out of them in the streets. Not a word from Pete.
Folks simply defending their stores got the shit kicked out of them and KO'd. Not a word from Pete.
Cities being overrun, riots breaking out and endless businesses destroyed and endless people assaulted and injured. Not a word from Pete.
In Seattle, they take over 6 blocks. A few deaths inside, few rapes and endless assaults. Not a word from Pete.

62 million babies have their lives snuffed out. Not a word from Pete - only support for the deaths.

This was ALL in just the past few damn weeks!!

Pete, don't ever pretend you stick up for the lives of people, or their lives matter somehow. It's the worst hypocritical stance of all.

And even if you were to then do the same with right vs wrong, law and order vs anarchy - you act like you care if one side breaks a law, but if on "your" side, not a damn thing - ever.

Let's play hangman and see if Pete has hung himself Yet again or not?

------------
| |
| |
|
|
|
|
________|

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So, we will start fresh and see who "knows" pete. See if he gets hung or not. 9 letter word. Starts with H. Ends with E. All democrats fit the description. Pete displays it every time he visits.

Gunny
06-28-2020, 11:21 AM
What retarded bullshit from you.

Let's take a peek at Pete's history of protecting the sanctity of life, and see if it's agenda risen, or if he truly cares about all folks being equal and deserving of life.

A police officer gets killed by thugs protesting and violence. Not a word from Pete.
A police officer gets hit in the head with a brick at point blank range. Not a word from Pete.
Endless police officers being assaulted in the past month. Those who had nothing to do with Floyd or Brooks... Not a word from Pete.
Many white folks doing nothing got the shit kicked out of them in the streets. Not a word from Pete.
Folks simply defending their stores got the shit kicked out of them and KO'd. Not a word from Pete.
Cities being overrun, riots breaking out and endless businesses destroyed and endless people assaulted and injured. Not a word from Pete.
In Seattle, they take over 6 blocks. A few deaths inside, few rapes and endless assaults. Not a word from Pete.

62 million babies have their lives snuffed out. Not a word from Pete - only support for the deaths.

This was ALL in just the past few damn weeks!!

Pete, don't ever pretend you stick up for the lives of people, or their lives matter somehow. It's the worst hypocritical stance of all.

And even if you were to then do the same with right vs wrong, law and order vs anarchy - you act like you care if one side breaks a law, but if on "your" side, not a damn thing - ever.

Let's play hangman and see if Pete has hung himself Yet again or not?

------------
| |
| |
|
|
|
|
________|

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So, we will start fresh and see who "knows" pete. See if he gets hung or not. 9 letter word. Starts with H. Ends with E. All democrats fit the description. Pete displays it every time he visits.Hmmm ... do I want to keep spinning the wheel to pad my winnings and chance losing a turn or all my winnings ... or ... just tell what the word is? Decisions, decisions :thinking5:

Abbey Marie
06-28-2020, 12:09 PM
jimnyc , that hangman is racist. Did you hear that one real estate company will no longer use the term “ Master Bedroom”? Truth.

jimnyc
06-28-2020, 12:20 PM
Hmmm ... do I want to keep spinning the wheel to pad my winnings and chance losing a turn or all my winnings ... or ... just tell what the word is? Decisions, decisions :thinking5:

A letter at a time to maximize and take all the winnings!

jimnyc , that hangman is racist. Did you hear that one real estate company will no longer use the term “ Master Bedroom”? Truth.

This is funny to me:

Almost every time I would ever see a noose, for ME, I think of movies like Braveheart, Game of Thrones and so many other films and stories from back into medeival times. And absolutely, also blacks and others being lynched. If someone hangs it in a yard, I instantly think of the lynching and get pissed.

But like the past weeks story, with Bubba Wallace finding a noose in his stall and hell broke loose and the media still refuses to drop it - was a string used to close the garage door that someone fastened into a noose. Been that way since at least November of last year. Was NOT intended for him. Just someone using a noose to make the pull down rope easier to grab. Poor choice without thought? Perhaps. Racist? No.

And not just master bedroom...

In the IT field.... when you use multiple devices within a computer, usually hard drives. So you connect 2 hard drives, right? Now which one is the bootable C drive and which is the spare? It used to be jumpers on the drives that you had to set so that the computer knew. This was referred to as master and slave drive. Used in many ways with devices, and been in use forever. I never once thought racism when I used these terms since the 80's. Not a single person in 30 years have I ever said thought that. In that time, never a peep of a complaint. But now, the great folks out there want to get rid of that naming scheme as it's racist. Not a big deal to me, but still stupid.

Then the guy from a cartoon show, who played Cleveland, a black guy. This is really white guy. Made many many millions in 20+ years. Now retires on spot and says that his black characters should only be done by black actors.

Stupidity. Even black folks littered his Twitter account laughing at him and goading him!

Gunny
06-28-2020, 12:49 PM
A letter at a time to maximize and take all the winnings!

This is funny to me:

Almost every time I would ever see a noose, for ME, I think of movies like Braveheart, Game of Thrones and so many other films and stories from back into medeival times. And absolutely, also blacks and others being lynched. If someone hangs it in a yard, I instantly think of the lynching and get pissed.

But like the past weeks story, with Bubba Wallace finding a noose in his stall and hell broke loose and the media still refuses to drop it - was a string used to close the garage door that someone fastened into a noose. Been that way since at least November of last year. Was NOT intended for him. Just someone using a noose to make the pull down rope easier to grab. Poor choice without thought? Perhaps. Racist? No.

And not just master bedroom...

In the IT field.... when you use multiple devices within a computer, usually hard drives. So you connect 2 hard drives, right? Now which one is the bootable C drive and which is the spare? It used to be jumpers on the drives that you had to set so that the computer knew. This was referred to as master and slave drive. Used in many ways with devices, and been in use forever. I never once thought racism when I used these terms since the 80's. Not a single person in 30 years have I ever said thought that. In that time, never a peep of a complaint. But now, the great folks out there want to get rid of that naming scheme as it's racist. Not a big deal to me, but still stupid.

Then the guy from a cartoon show, who played Cleveland, a black guy. This is really white guy. Made many many millions in 20+ years. Now retires on spot and says that his black characters should only be done by black actors.

Stupidity. Even black folks littered his Twitter account laughing at him and goading him!I see a noose I think of "Hang "Em High", or the hanging of all those the Government rushed to the gallows after Lincoln was assassinated. I never think in terms of of race when I see a noose, and I'm from the South. If I saw one in a black neighbor's tree? Yeah, that might get me to thinking race. Otherwise, it's a knot. It's peculiar design is to ensure it snaps the condemn's neck. Otherwise it's a slipknot with extra coils.

Likewise, "slave" and "slavery" are NOT the sole possession of black Americans. They were nowhere near the first slaves, nor were they the last. They just feel for some reason the word belongs to them and it happened only to their ancestors.

All this BS about words, pictures, what-have-you can kiss my ass. I'm not bowing down to selective wording, selective slavery, nor selective history.

Abbey Marie
06-28-2020, 02:52 PM
Russ was telling me about the master/slave computer terms this morning. I’m sure it’s going to be replaced very soon.

Are Plantation shutters next to go?

Kathianne
06-28-2020, 04:17 PM
Russ was telling me about the master/slave computer terms this morning. I’m sure it’s going to be replaced very soon.

Most certainly.

Black Diamond
06-28-2020, 04:19 PM

Ayyup

Gunny
06-28-2020, 05:29 PM

Are Plantation shutters next to go?If "Lady Antebellum" had to change their name, rest assured "plantation" anything has to go.

icansayit
06-28-2020, 09:53 PM
Plumbers and Firefighters also had to change their ID names of Fittings, and Ends of Hoses.

Somebody complained about the Male and Female ends of pipes, and the firefighters only have the MALE end, and the FEMALE end of Hose Couplings. Even your garden hose has a Female Receptacle, and a Male End that Literally SCREWS into the Female End.

Someday, when all of this BS ends. We won't be permitted to use ANY WORDS from Any Language. But I am prepared... As a former Radioman/Morse Code operator. I also knew Semaphore and International Flags used to SILENTLY....YES SILENTLY Spell MALE & FEMALE too!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I also was a Teletype Repairman (replaced by Motherboards and Transistors) that printed out tapes...with holes to specify each letter, number, comma, and period.

When the CRAP hits the fan. I'll still be able to communicate THE OLD WAY. With a pencil too!

Abbey Marie
06-29-2020, 11:34 AM
Next up- cotton clothing

Kathianne
06-29-2020, 01:18 PM
Next up- cotton clothing
Almost everything I wear is cotton.

jimnyc
06-29-2020, 01:39 PM

So about that Pelosi poster directly above your bed. When you have your daily dreams, and take aim - does that count as you murdering and using Nancy as an accomplice?

If "Lady Antebellum" had to change their name, rest assured "plantation" anything has to go.

You guys are aware that Rhode Island is changing the name of their state over this? The governor signed an executive order to change the name.

In it's full name, it's actually "State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations". And anyone spending a few minutes researching would find out it had absolutely nothing to do with racism or blacks. But there's been efforts to change the name because it reminds some of a different meaning of the term. Hell, or just look up the definition of the word to see it's meaning. The history had nothing to do with slavery.

From Wiki:

Despite its name, most of Rhode Island is located on the mainland of the United States. Its official name is State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, which is derived from the merger of four Colonial settlements. The settlements of Newport and Portsmouth were situated on what is commonly called Aquidneck Island today but was called Rhode Island in Colonial times. Providence Plantation was the name of the colony founded by Roger Williams in the state's capital of Providence. This was adjoined by the settlement of Warwick; hence the plural Providence Plantations.

Ok, so it isn't called by that name. But it is on ALL government documents and paperwork. Paychecks to governor letterhead.

But now it's been removed. History changed again, even though the reasoning doesn't add up. Stupidity. :rolleyes:

icansayit
06-29-2020, 01:43 PM

Isn't that kind of "PICKY?"....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
06-29-2020, 02:09 PM
Almost everything I wear is cotton.Same. I have an issue with synthetics. My skin does, I mean.

Odd, my grandfather and all the boys in the family picked cotton. White privilege?

jimnyc
06-29-2020, 02:25 PM
Cotton v-neck plain white t-shirts. I think I have maybe like 26 or so of them, and growing. :) I think I own more of them than all of my other shirts combined! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
06-29-2020, 04:48 PM

In the summer, especially.