PDA

View Full Version : Don't fuck with The Mossad

Nate
02-04-2007, 12:38 AM
The Sunday Times February 04, 2007

Iranian nuclear scientist ‘assassinated by Mossad’ :beer:
Sarah Baxter, Washington
A PRIZE-WINNING Iranian nuclear scientist has died in mysterious circumstances, according to Radio Farda, which is funded by the US State Department and broadcasts to Iran.

An intelligence source suggested that Ardeshire Hassanpour, 44, a nuclear physicist, had been assassinated by Mossad, the Israeli security service.

Hassanpour worked at a plant in Isfahan where uranium hexafluoride gas is produced. The gas is needed to enrich uranium in another plant at Natanz which has become the focus of concerns that Iran may be developing nuclear weapons.

According to Radio Farda, Iranian reports of Hassanpour’s death emerged on January 21 after a delay of six days, giving the cause as “gas poisoning”. The Iranian reports did not say how or where Hassanpour was poisoned but his death was said to have been announced at a conference on nuclear safety.

Rheva Bhalla of Stratfor, the US intelligence company, claimed on Friday that Hassanpour had been targeted by Mossad and that there was “very strong intelligence” to suggest that he had been assassinated by the Israelis, who have repeatedly threatened to prevent Iran acquiring the bomb.

Hassanpour won Iran’s leading military research prize in 2004 and was awarded top prize at the Kharazmi international science festival in Iran last year.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is expected to announce next Sunday — the 28th anniversary of the Islamic revolution — that 3,000 centrifuges have been installed at Natanz, enabling Iran to move closer to industrial scale uranium enrichment.

Inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency say that hundreds of technicians and labourers have been “working feverishly” to assemble equipment at the plant.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-2583167,00.html

Gaffer
02-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Sounds reasonable, but at the same time he could have died of natural causes and the stroy was made up, or he could have fallen out of favor and simply been a sacrafice for the cause.

Plenty to speculate on here.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Sounds reasonable, but at the same time he could have died of natural causes and the stroy was made up, or he could have fallen out of favor and simply been a sacrafice for the cause.

Plenty to speculate on here.

Wow---its great to have allies that are damned and determined that Iran is next on our hit list. Thanks Mossad !

Gaffer
02-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Wow---its great to have allies that are damned and determined that Iran is next on our hit list. Thanks Mossad !

If the iranians get much closer to a nuke Israel will be taking down more than a researcher.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 06:38 PM
If the iranians get much closer to a nuke Israel will be taking down more than a researcher.

I'm sure the Iranians won't hold the US responsible for arming Israel to the teeth. :rolleyes:

Gunny
02-04-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm sure the Iranians won't hold the US responsible for arming Israel to the teeth. :rolleyes:

Who cares who the Iranians hold responsible? They probably took this guy out themselves for forgetting to cowtow properly to some Mullah, or for forgetting to wear his bathtowel on his head properly and are pointing a finger Israel's way because they know all the Muslim aplogistas will buy it.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Who cares who the Iranians hold responsible? They probably took this guy out themselves for forgetting to cowtow properly to some Mullah, or for forgetting to wear his bathtowel on his head properly and are pointing a finger Israel's way because they know all the Muslim aplogistas will buy it.

If your fine with our little puppet dragging us into a war----

Gunny
02-04-2007, 06:55 PM

We're already in this war. Some just haven't figured it out yet.

Gaffer
02-04-2007, 06:57 PM

I'm fine with it.

We have to fight them sooner or later, might as well do it before they have the nukes.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm fine with it.

We have to fight them sooner or later, might as well do it before they have the nukes.

Like having Israel starting our wars for us do ya ?

Gunny
02-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Like having Israel starting our wars for us do ya ?

Like the idea of Iran having a nuclear arsenal, do ya?

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Like the idea of Iran having a nuclear arsenal, do ya?

no--I like the idea of America being sovereign but I'm afraid thats all over.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Can't we get the Mossad to take care of OBL? :)

jillian
02-04-2007, 09:14 PM

Yeah... bad U.S. Iran will get cwanky if we don't let them blow up the Jews.

Israel is the one that's going to be affected if Iran decides to nuke something. I figure they have a vested interest and I'd rather see their mossad go in then us launch another half-cocked war that could be avoided.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah... bad U.S. Iran will get cwanky if we don't let them blow up the Jews.

Israel is the one that's going to be affected if Iran decides to nuke something. I figure they have a vested interest and I'd rather see their mossad go in then us launch another half-cocked war that could be avoided.

They have a vested interest in the American military protecting them.

jillian
02-04-2007, 09:26 PM

That's an outright lie. What war did Israel ever fight where the US went in for them? It's the opposite. We just had Israel fight a little proxy war for *us*.

You've been hanging with Jason too much.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 09:36 PM
That's an outright lie. What war did Israel ever fight where the US went in for them? It's the opposite. We just had Israel fight a little proxy war for *us*.

You've been hanging with Jason too much.

Israel is dependent on US financial and military support to survive NOW. Israel fights for Israel. Don't kid yourself. Israel blew the USS Independence out of the water to "protect" itself.

Gunny
02-04-2007, 09:44 PM
no--I like the idea of America being sovereign but I'm afraid thats all over.

If it's over, it isn't because of this. Did it ever occur to you that Israel can take Iran out without US help?

Gunny
02-04-2007, 09:46 PM

They hardly need our protection.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 10:01 PM
If it's over, it isn't because of this. Did it ever occur to you that Israel can take Iran out without US help?

Then let's pull out and let em have at it. They need to use that harware we give em.

02-04-2007, 10:59 PM

The Iranian regime has been itching for war since they attacked our embassy during the Carter administration. It's karma. They will get what is coming to them.

Gaffer
02-05-2007, 11:05 AM
We have been fighting iran in iraq for the last couple of years. Its now being made public that they have agents in iraq and its been made public our forces are going to go after them. We still have 5 iranian prisoners being held in iraq at least one of which is a high ranks Qods official. The karbala incident was iranian inspired if not carried out by iran, which is most likely the case.

Some tribes in western iran are revolting against the iranian guard units there and have driven out the govenment forces. I expect this my be the break we need to insert special forces do an afgan type assault on the iranian government. Let the iranians take their own country back.

If the Mossad can get in and assassinate one iranian, they can get in and target lots of sites for the Israeli Air Force. So when the time comes there will be a lot of precision strikes that totally wipes out the iranian nuke ambitions.

Hugh Lincoln
02-11-2007, 02:33 PM
What war did Israel ever fight where the US went in for them?

Iraq I and II.

Before that, the US fought in the European theater of WWII partly at the behest of the Jews (see Charles Lindbergh's speech in Iowa). Thousands of white, Christian, American gentile men with roots across Europe (England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Italy, France) died in the fucking mud fighting Adolf Hitler. Know what gratitude the Jews have shown them in return? Peg them as repressed racist nationalists different only from their Nazi cousins in the level of control they've been able to exercise over them. And who aren't to be trusted running their own countries. So they demand that they run ours, call us "anti-Semites" if we protest, and for an added bonus, we get to pay for Israel, too. And fight its wars. Sound like a good deal to you?

jillian
02-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Iraq I and II.

Before that, the US fought in the European theater of WWII partly at the behest of the Jews (see Charles Lindbergh's speech in Iowa). Thousands of white, Christian, American gentile men with roots across Europe (England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Italy, France) died in the fucking mud fighting Adolf Hitler. Know what gratitude the Jews have shown them in return? Peg them as repressed racist nationalists different only from their Nazi cousins in the level of control they've been able to exercise over them. And who aren't to be trusted running their own countries. So they demand that they run ours, call us "anti-Semites" if we protest, and for an added bonus, we get to pay for Israel, too. And fight its wars. Sound like a good deal to you?

That's insane. If you remove the rabid and delusional anti-semitism from your eyes, you'd know that Gulf I was about Kuwait and the Saudis... nothing whatsoever to do with Israel except that the U.S. made Israel lie down and play dead and take SCUD's from the Iraqis.... yeah, we really went in for them. Not only did we NOT go in for them, we let them take the hit FOR US because Bush I was afraid of his coalition breaking up if he allowed Israel to defend itself.

They didn't fight Adolph for a few Jews, you rabid nazi.... they fought Adolph because he wanted to take over Europe. Releasing the jews from concentration camps after 6 million were obliterated were serendipity.

As for Iraq II... again, not a thing to do with Israel... it was about us tossing about Saddam to make up for us looking like we were asleep at the switch on 9/11. Couldn't very well go after Brother Bandar's Saudi's (even though most of the hijackers were Saudi), right? What's the next best thing? OBL wants our base out of S.A., so we decide to set up in Iraq... not a thing to do with Israel.

And, in fact, we just had Israel fight a little proxy war for us... you know, against Iran, by way of Hezbollah in Lebanon. Or did that escape your notice?

Like most rabid anti-semites, racists or anyone else blinded by insane and irrational hatred, your posts don't even begin to border on reality.

Certainly even one of your KKK websites would tell you that, no?

Gaffer
02-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Hugh did you make it to iran for the big anti-holacaust event they held. I'm sure you would have been welcome with open arms. All blind stupid jew haters were invited. :ahole:

Dilloduck
02-11-2007, 03:20 PM
And, in fact, we just had Israel fight a little proxy war for us... you know, against Iran, by way of Hezbollah in Lebanon.

garbage---Israel didn't fight Hezbollah for the US. Who the hell are you trying to kid?

Gaffer
02-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Israel fought hezbollah because hezbollah attacked them. They were constrained by the US and and their wimpy PM from fighting to win. It was a typical pc action that left hezbollah in place and lots of IDF killed and wounded.

Thousands of rockets were launched against cities and civilians but Israel is condemned for launching strikes against hezbollah. That is the ipitimy of STUPID.

It was a proxy war only for iran. Israel acted on its own. None of the problems there will ever be resolved by talking or showing restraint.

Dilloduck
02-11-2007, 05:24 PM
That is the ipitimy of STUPID.

I'm sorry but--------:lmao: