PDA

View Full Version : Another virus in China. Pandemic #2?

jimnyc
06-30-2020, 02:02 PM
WTF is up with China and the shit they eat and then the amount of filth and viruses found on their animals and other wildlife? Stop eating weird shit China!!!

damn.

---

WHO warns ‘we cannot let our guard down’ after new flu virus discovered in China

he World Health Organisation has said it will “read carefully” a Chinese study on a new swine flu, which researchers noted has the potential to cause another pandemic.

A spokesperson said the emergence of the virus, detected in pigs at slaughterhouses in China, showed the world must remain on guard for new diseases even as it continues to tackle the spread of Covid-19.

A study published in the American journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences on Monday highlighted a strain of swine flu with a type of gene, G4, that has “all the essential hallmarks of a candidate pandemic virus”.

While scientists say there is no imminent threat, the Chinese biologists who conducted the research warned “close monitoring in human populations, especially the workers in swine industry, should be urgently implemented”.

“We will read carefully the paper to understand what is new,” the WHO’s Christian Lindmeier told a Geneva briefing on Tuesday, adding it was important to collaborate on findings and keep tabs on animal populations.

“It also highlights we cannot let our guard down on influenza and need to be vigilant and continue surveillance even in the coronavirus pandemic,” he added.

The Chinese researchers analysed 30,000 nasal swabs taken from pigs at slaughterhouses between 2011 to 2018. They identified a G4 variant of the H1H1 “swine flu” virus strain that caused a deadly pandemic in 2009.

Rest - https://news.yahoo.com/warns-cannot-let-guard-down-115125830.html

As China warns of another pandemic from pigs, WHO insists to 'not let our guard down'

A new flu virus which has emerged among pigs in China has sparked concerns of another pandemic, while the world still reels from the COVID-19 pandemic, which has infected over 10 million people worldwide.

On Tuesday, the World Health Organization (WHO) said that they will read a new study carefully while referring to this elusive new flu.

The WHO also added that the issue that needs to be highlighted is the surveillance of ongoing influenza and upcoming influenza during the ongoing pandemic.

"Pandemic virus"

Reports suggest that the new flu virus has gained traction and is becoming more infectious by day, and needs to be monitored closely. The WHO said that the virus may become a “pandemic virus” if it is ignored.

"We will read carefully the paper to understand what is new," the WHO's Christian Lindmeier said during a briefing in Geneva, while asserting the need to collaborate on potential findings and to monitor animal populations that may be susceptible to contracting and spreading the virus.

Rest - https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/as-china-warns-of-another-pandemic-from-pigs-who-insists-to-not-let-our-guard-down/ar-BB169m0H

hjmick
06-30-2020, 02:08 PM
It hasn't jumped yet, but if it does we may as well just lock and seal our doors.

Gunny
07-01-2020, 01:13 PM
WTF is up with China and the shit they eat and then the amount of filth and viruses found on their animals and other wildlife? Stop eating weird shit China!!!

damn.

---

WHO warns ‘we cannot let our guard down’ after new flu virus discovered in China

he World Health Organisation has said it will “read carefully” a Chinese study on a new swine flu, which researchers noted has the potential to cause another pandemic.

A spokesperson said the emergence of the virus, detected in pigs at slaughterhouses in China, showed the world must remain on guard for new diseases even as it continues to tackle the spread of Covid-19.

A study published in the American journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences on Monday highlighted a strain of swine flu with a type of gene, G4, that has “all the essential hallmarks of a candidate pandemic virus”.

While scientists say there is no imminent threat, the Chinese biologists who conducted the research warned “close monitoring in human populations, especially the workers in swine industry, should be urgently implemented”.

“We will read carefully the paper to understand what is new,” the WHO’s Christian Lindmeier told a Geneva briefing on Tuesday, adding it was important to collaborate on findings and keep tabs on animal populations.

“It also highlights we cannot let our guard down on influenza and need to be vigilant and continue surveillance even in the coronavirus pandemic,” he added.

The Chinese researchers analysed 30,000 nasal swabs taken from pigs at slaughterhouses between 2011 to 2018. They identified a G4 variant of the H1H1 “swine flu” virus strain that caused a deadly pandemic in 2009.

Rest - https://news.yahoo.com/warns-cannot-let-guard-down-115125830.html

As China warns of another pandemic from pigs, WHO insists to 'not let our guard down'

A new flu virus which has emerged among pigs in China has sparked concerns of another pandemic, while the world still reels from the COVID-19 pandemic, which has infected over 10 million people worldwide.

On Tuesday, the World Health Organization (WHO) said that they will read a new study carefully while referring to this elusive new flu.

The WHO also added that the issue that needs to be highlighted is the surveillance of ongoing influenza and upcoming influenza during the ongoing pandemic.

"Pandemic virus"

Reports suggest that the new flu virus has gained traction and is becoming more infectious by day, and needs to be monitored closely. The WHO said that the virus may become a “pandemic virus” if it is ignored.

"We will read carefully the paper to understand what is new," the WHO's Christian Lindmeier said during a briefing in Geneva, while asserting the need to collaborate on potential findings and to monitor animal populations that may be susceptible to contracting and spreading the virus.

Rest - https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/as-china-warns-of-another-pandemic-from-pigs-who-insists-to-not-let-our-guard-down/ar-BB169m0HIf you ever saw what they actually eat in China you would probably puke. I have a typical, Marine Corps "iron stomach" and even that almost gagged when I saw it. A nice, New Years Eve spread in Hong Kong at the bar we found. I think it was called "Bar", but I don't read Chinese :)

They had all this crap laid out on this long table in the back that made that junk in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom look palatable :puke: I wouldn't even drink the tap beer. One of the few places on a WestPac that actually had Corona. I went back to the US Navy ship and ate US Navy chow in the galley :laugh:

Oh, and I ain't buying this "it's the food" shit for a second. I've been skeptical enough at once. Twice? Nah. No sale.

jimnyc
07-01-2020, 02:30 PM
If you ever saw what they actually eat in China you would probably puke. I have a typical, Marine Corps "iron stomach" and even that almost gagged when I saw it. A nice, New Years Eve spread in Hong Kong at the bar we found. I think it was called "Bar", but I don't read Chinese :)

They had all this crap laid out on this long table in the back that made that junk in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom look palatable :puke: I wouldn't even drink the tap beer. One of the few places on a WestPac that actually had Corona. I went back to the US Navy ship and ate US Navy chow in the galley :laugh:

Oh, and I ain't buying this "it's the food" shit for a second. I've been skeptical enough at once. Twice? Nah. No sale.

I've covered this online for myself, not posted here, I just mean read enough to know from top to bottom.

And they are disgusting, filthy and heartless. They eat puppies and kittens. But whatever. But then they will then maybe eat a few of the more exotic animals if they can. And I guess maybe the folks not able to afford a puppy, or kitten, or pig....

They will simply grab with their hands, with nets, with cages or really doesn't matter - but basically anything that moves is fair game. If it has a heartbeat, it's fair game. If other countries claim to own any of them as pets, then they definitely eat them. Then they look for animals that play in the mud, animals in the dirt, animals that will eat the mud and dirt, and likely their own feces.

They eat things still alive. There really isn't much they don't eat. Hell, I respect the folks in North Korea that will eat grass more than them.

Dogs, cats, bats, pigs, live octopus, penis of any animal, tuna AND tuna eyeballs, chicken testicles, duck embryo, scorpions, hundreds of years old eggs, snakes, pigeons, spiders galore, duck heads, baby chicks, human toe cocktail, cockroaches, fruit bat soup, sea urchins balls, raw worms, grubs, entire cobra with still beating heart, dead birds inside of dead smelly seal carcass, turtle, fertilized duck eggs, wasps made into cookies, fried tarantula...

Gunny
07-01-2020, 02:49 PM
I've covered this online for myself, not posted here, I just mean read enough to know from top to bottom.

And they are disgusting, filthy and heartless. They eat puppies and kittens. But whatever. But then they will then maybe eat a few of the more exotic animals if they can. And I guess maybe the folks not able to afford a puppy, or kitten, or pig....

They will simply grab with their hands, with nets, with cages or really doesn't matter - but basically anything that moves is fair game. If it has a heartbeat, it's fair game. If other countries claim to own any of them as pets, then they definitely eat them. Then they look for animals that play in the mud, animals in the dirt, animals that will eat the mud and dirt, and likely their own feces.

They eat things still alive. There really isn't much they don't eat. Hell, I respect the folks in North Korea that will eat grass more than them.

Dogs, cats, bats, pigs, live octopus, penis of any animal, tuna AND tuna eyeballs, chicken testicles, duck embryo, scorpions, hundreds of years old eggs, snakes, pigeons, spiders galore, duck heads, baby chicks, human toe cocktail, cockroaches, fruit bat soup, sea urchins balls, raw worms, grubs, entire cobra with still beating heart, dead birds inside of dead smelly seal carcass, turtle, fertilized duck eggs, wasps made into cookies, fried tarantula...You're kind of mixing culture and necessity. A LOT of the crap they eat is because they need to eat. In the judge not lest ye be judged department: Hindu's probably think the same as you, about you, for eating cows.

Most of those people ARE doing without by any standard, and it's eat or die. That part doesn't bother me. Even here, there's a BIG difference between city folk and farmers when it comes to animal's lives. They just view it differently. Animals work or are food to farmers. Pets are usually cats or dogs because even they draw the line there.

I'm not defending anyone either. Just pointing out that there are different viewpoints depending on who, where, what, when and why.

I definitely agree that what Chinese people eat would make a Billy goat thumb his nose :laugh:

A lot of them live in tenements the size of which you, even being from NY, would not believe. Without plumbing or electricity. Just cinder block high rises. That is moving up from living in hand-built, frame structures or huts. They'll take a whiz or dump anywhere.

They're just worker bees for the State and the State keeps them just alive enough to work. Or they live outside the State and fend completely for themselves.

My opinion on these viruses? China's been experimenting with bio weapons and are either being careless or not smart enough to handle it. I don't believe the food theory, regardless how disgusting it is.

jimnyc
07-01-2020, 03:02 PM
You're kind of mixing culture and necessity. A LOT of the crap they eat is because they need to eat. In the judge not lest ye be judged department: Hindu's probably think the same as you, about you, for eating cows.

Most of those people ARE doing without by any standard, and it's eat or die. That part doesn't bother me. Even here, there's a BIG difference between city folk and farmers when it comes to animal's lives. They just view it differently. Animals work or are food to farmers. Pets are usually cats or dogs because even they draw the line there.

I'm not defending anyone either. Just pointing out that there are different viewpoints depending on who, where, what, when and why.

I definitely agree that what Chinese people eat would make a Billy goat thumb his nose :laugh:

A lot of them live in tenements the size of which you, even being from NY, would not believe. Without plumbing or electricity. Just cinder block high rises. That is moving up from living in hand-built, frame structures or huts. They'll take a whiz or dump anywhere.

They're just worker bees for the State and the State keeps them just alive enough to work. Or they live outside the State and fend completely for themselves.

My opinion on these viruses? China's been experimenting with bio weapons and are either being careless or not smart enough to handle it. I don't believe the food theory, regardless how disgusting it is.

Oh, I know that, but they eat that shit nonetheless! I was merely pointing out the nasty shit they eat, and likely why so many different illnesses emanate from it. My first thought is "That no way in hell I eat 99% of the shit they eat, that I would rather die than eat half that crap" - but I know if living there and faced with it with no choice, that I too may end up eating things that I just have to.

But still. If I have to resort to such, and find an animal, I'll possibly eat it to survive. But if a sheep for example, you can certainly feed yourself or your family. But I don't care, I'll cut the eggs off. No way I am going out of my way - to make a sheep dinner - and then maybe the next day sitting down to eat his balls. :puke3:

Gunny
07-01-2020, 03:47 PM
Oh, I know that, but they eat that shit nonetheless! I was merely pointing out the nasty shit they eat, and likely why so many different illnesses emanate from it. My first thought is "That no way in hell I eat 99% of the shit they eat, that I would rather die than eat half that crap" - but I know if living there and faced with it with no choice, that I too may end up eating things that I just have to.

But still. If I have to resort to such, and find an animal, I'll possibly eat it to survive. But if a sheep for example, you can certainly feed yourself or your family. But I don't care, I'll cut the eggs off. No way I am going out of my way - to make a sheep dinner - and then maybe the next day sitting down to eat his balls. :puke3:There's no telling about the illnesses. While I'm not giving it a pass, I don't think they've heard of pasteurization :laugh: What you described as food in your previous post sounds EXACLTY like the spread in that Hong Kong bar. I know I identified a sheep's head, an pig's head, all kinds of eggs (no eggs are off limits to them), and lots of dead, slithery things we shoot around here. Lots of crp from the ocean and anyone that eats anything from the ocean in Hong Kong is asking for it, IMO.

Still, they have a resistance to most of that stuff. We don't. I wasn't playing guinea pig.

I'd be all for the President focusing solely on screwing China over at every turn. If he'd clean up OUR back yard first. I don't think this is an accident. Didn't you read MY "conspiracy theory"? One of the points I made is I'd use my 2nd best weapon (COVID-19) and let it be known I had another. That sound about right for this?

Round up all thee chickenshit antifa f*cks and tell them if they can take China they can have it and drop them off.