PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Homo People

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 06:09 PM
This question is for people who are anti-homo only:

Do you have any gay friends???

I know many people who don't think homosexuality is right actually have a lot of gay friends. Take for example Ann Coulter.
John Cloud (the TIME writer who did her cover story) is a friend of Ann's and is also gay. Matt Drudge, who claims he goes to "straight bars and gay bars" is also a good friend of Ann's.

OCA
09-13-2007, 06:16 PM
No, I have no queer friends just like I have no junkie friends. Having a queer friend and not saying anything about their vile lifestyle choice would be exactly the same as having a junkie friend and not saying anything about their addiction.

82Marine89
09-13-2007, 06:28 PM

I know many people who don't think homosexuality is right actually have a lot of gay friends. Take for example Ann Coulter.
John Cloud (the TIME writer who did her cover story) is a friend of Ann's and is also gay. Matt Drudge, who claims he goes to "straight bars and gay bars" is also a good friend of Ann's.

My sister is a rug muncher. She is also a militant lesbian. It is she and the gay community as a whole that has caused me to disagree with them.

Here are my reasons;

1. Gays have the same rights as me, but they want special rights. I can't marry a guy and my sister can't marry a woman. That is equality, but they view it as discrimination.

2. Since my sister and I have the same biological parents, short of sexual organs, we share the same genetic material. For some odd reason, due to her sexual orientation, she seems to feel she is a minority but I am not. I say she is wrong.

3. Because I call her a rug muncher and disagree with her lifestyle she calls me a homophobe. An apparent attempt to shame me into silence. Yet she can call me a breeder and when I call her a heterophobe she says there is no such thing. Double standards? I say yes.

4. isn't the term homosexual all inclusive? Why are the men gay and the women lesbians? It's not like we have XX hetero's and XY hetero's. Any thoughts?

Dilloduck
09-13-2007, 06:52 PM
My sister is a rug muncher. She is also a militant lesbian. It is she and the gay community as a whole that has caused me to disagree with them.

Here are my reasons;

1. Gays have the same rights as me, but they want special rights. I can't marry a guy and my sister can't marry a woman. That is equality, but they view it as discrimination.

2. Since my sister and I have the same biological parents, short of sexual organs, we share the same genetic material. For some odd reason, due to her sexual orientation, she seems to feel she is a minority but I am not. I say she is wrong.

3. Because I call her a rug muncher and disagree with her lifestyle she calls me a homophobe. An apparent attempt to shame me into silence. Yet she can call me a breeder and when I call her a heterophobe she says there is no such thing. Double standards? I say yes.

4. isn't the term homosexual all inclusive? Why are the men gay and the women lesbians? It's not like we have XX hetero's and XY hetero's. Any thoughts?

I think it's all fecal.

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 07:41 PM

Here are my reasons;

Yeah...your sister sounds like a bitch and your just an asshole.

:laugh2:

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 07:42 PM
No, I have no queer friends just like I have no junkie friends. Having a queer friend and not saying anything about their vile lifestyle choice would be exactly the same as having a junkie friend and not saying anything about their addiction.
My fault I should have put "all conservatives except OCA" in the question.

manu1959
09-13-2007, 07:43 PM
i have gay friends.....they all think civil unions are just fine....most have leagl arrangements which cover all the rights of each other same as marriage and in california all are covered by the insurance of their partner...so they are basically "married"....some even have the marriage certificate to prove it....photoshop is a cool thing....

OCA
09-13-2007, 07:47 PM
My fault I should have put "all conservatives except OCA" in the question.

Nice reply...............stupid fucking kid.

You know i'm right thats why the dumbass reply............get back to me when you get out of diapers and into training pants.

Yurt
09-13-2007, 08:23 PM

Here are my reasons;

that is the issue I take with the gay community the most. that and them forcing their lifestyle on us.

i have gay relatives and have a couple of gay friends. They know exactly how i feel. I do not have a problem being their friend, Jesus was a friend to the worst type of sinners. If He can do it, I see no reason I cannot. He did not condemn them, he condemned their actions and told them the consequences thereof. When time comes to a close, then we shall be judged, until then, I view it as a responsibility to show as many people as possible the truth.

and believe me, i am no jesus freak, i am a most imperfect christian, but I still believe in Him.

:)

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Nice reply...............stupid fucking kid.

You know i'm right thats why the dumbass reply............get back to me when you get out of diapers and into training pants.
You seem to have a lot of anger and I don't know where it all comes from.

Not getting enough from the wife at night?
Actually, I doubt that you even have a wife.

Your probably some fat fuck taking Zoloft to make it through the day.

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 08:35 PM
their vile lifestyle choice
Did you ever learn the difference between "fact" and "opinion" ??

Maybe you did, but like most crack-headed-conservatives you insist that your opinions should be taken as a fact.

manu1959
09-13-2007, 08:39 PM

Maybe you did, but like most crack-headed-conservatives you insist that your opinions should be taken as a fact.

that is pretty funny....you insist that your opinions be taken as fact....

OCA
09-13-2007, 09:01 PM
You seem to have a lot of anger and I don't know where it all comes from.

Not getting enough from the wife at night?
Actually, I doubt that you even have a wife.

Your probably some fat fuck taking Zoloft to make it through the day.

I'm angry at fucking kids like you who don't have hair one on their balls yet but think they know it all.

I turned down more pussy before 16 then you will have seen at 70.

Wife and 4 kids and if you ever mention them again sarcastically or not i'll find you.............try me. You are only 2.5 hrs from me.

OCA
09-13-2007, 09:04 PM

Fact: it is vile for a man to fuck another man in the ass or to even just makeout with another man. The majority of the world regards that as a fact.

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm angry at fucking kids like you who don't have hair one on their balls yet but think they know it all.

I turned down more pussy before 16 then you will have seen at 70.

Wife and 4 kids and if you ever mention them again sarcastically or not i'll find you.............try me. You are only 2.5 hrs from me.
LMAO!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you PM me with the name of the town/village/city that I live in then??? Right now OCA. Send it to me you stupid mother fucker. If I'm only 2.5 hours away from you...you should know general area I'm in. Send it to me.

manu1959
09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
LMAO!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you PM me with the name of the town/village/city that I live in then??? Right now OCA. Send it to me you stupid mother fucker. If I'm only 2.5 hours away from you...you should know general area I'm in. Send it to me.

new york

Gunny
09-13-2007, 09:16 PM

Clarify: Anti-homo and "don't think homosexuality is right" are not the same things.

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 09:16 PM
new york
That's not the town/village/city...

manu1959
09-13-2007, 09:20 PM
That's not the town/village/city...

the point is you can pretty much cover all of ny in 2.5 hrs...so if you are in ny.....then you are within a 2.5 hr drive.....

OCA
09-13-2007, 09:20 PM
LMAO!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhere in NY, the city, upstate, west state wherever it is i've got friends and relatives with whom i'd stay as my jumping off point and be to you within 2.5 hrs, you'd be easy to find.

Don't ever mention my family again you little fucking punk, ever.

OCA
09-13-2007, 09:22 PM
the point is you can pretty much cover all of ny in 2.5 hrs...so if you are in ny.....then you are within a 2.5 hr drive.....

Exactly. And i'm not threatening to beat this kid up just maybe do what his parents never did and teach him some fucking manners.

manu1959
09-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Exactly. And i'm not threatening to beat this kid up just maybe do what his parents never did and teach him some fucking manners.

you can lead a horse to water.....

gabosaurus
09-13-2007, 09:26 PM
You should know the answer to this. Pathetically sick homophobes only have pathetically sick homophobic friends.

manu1959
09-13-2007, 09:29 PM
You should know the answer to this. Pathetically sick homophobes only have pathetically sick homophobic friends.

homophobe would mean one is afraid of homos.....most here do not seem afraid of homos....they seem to find their sexual choices sickening.....

personally....have at it....

OCA
09-13-2007, 09:30 PM

Lets see if I have this correct, your not a "homophobe" if you capitualate to every political whim of the queer choice movement and ignore all the scientific and statistical evidence which proves all their claims of normality to be lies.

Ok got it, thanks.

Gunny
09-13-2007, 09:30 PM

:rolleyes:

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Anywhere in NY, the city, upstate, west state wherever it is i've got friends and relatives with whom i'd stay as my jumping off point and be to you within 2.5 hrs, you'd be easy to find.

Don't ever mention my family again you little fucking punk, ever.
Sure come find me. I insist.
It would be a lot of fun actually. I could see just how fucking fat you are in real life and then I could watch you get put in a police car.

What would you tell your wife OCA? When you get arrested that is...
"Uh yeah well I had to go find this high school senior in___NY because he was being mean on an online forum, and uh, yeah sorry I got arrested"

Gunny
09-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Sure come find me. I insist.
It would be a lot of fun actually. I could see just how fucking fat you are in real life and then I could watch you get put in a police car.

What would you tell your wife OCA? When you get arrested that is...
"Uh yeah well I had to go find this high school senior in___NY because he was being mean on an online forum, and uh, yeah sorry I got arrested"

That's the problem with these forums ... some punkass high school kid can sit and mouth off to his betters without fear of suffering the consequences for his actions.

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 09:49 PM
That's the problem with these forums ... some punkass high school kid can sit and mouth off to his betters without fear of suffering the consequences for his actions.
lmfao!!! "his betters" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

82Marine89
09-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah...your sister sounds like a bitch and your just an asshole.

:laugh2:

She is a bitch. She thinks everyone is born gay and they make the decision to be straight. I told her that I thought all queers were sucked into it.

BTW, I'm not an asshole, I simply refuse to succumb to political correctness.

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 09:55 PM
She is a bitch. She thinks everyone is born gay and they make the decision to be straight. I told her that I thought all queers were sucked into it.

BTW, I'm not an asshole, I simply refuse to succumb to political correctness.
:laugh2: I know what you mean...
My cousin's a lesbian and shes always been a HUGE bitch.
I would never insult her for being a lesbian though, because I don't think theres anything wrong with being gay...
But that doesn't mean I won't call her a man :laugh2:

Gunny
09-13-2007, 09:56 PM

What are YOU, exactly? Nobody. A punk kid who hasn't even earned a place in society who gets on here an mouthes off and tells people with more experience than you have time on Earth that you're smarter and better than they are.

In real life, you and your mouth are just a stain on the sidewalk. Nothing more.

manu1959
09-13-2007, 09:57 PM

so you are the best the human race has to offer.....

manu1959
09-13-2007, 09:58 PM
What are YOU, exactly? Nobody. A punk kid who hasn't even earned a place in society who gets on here an mouthes off and tells people with more experience than you have time on Earth that you're smarter and better than they are.

In real life, you and your mouth are just a stain on the sidewalk. Nothing more.

see! like this post...i can't rep this post....shit....

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 09:58 PM

I'm not a punk. I wear too much Ralph Lauren. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 09:59 PM
so you are the best the human race has to offer.....
Pretty much :afro:

manu1959
09-13-2007, 10:03 PM

gay preppy huh....

manu1959
09-13-2007, 10:04 PM

darwins theory must be bogus then.....

OCA
09-14-2007, 05:13 AM

And my envision of Osama is validated.

Probably a kid who has been shipped off to boarding school from an early age because his parents didn't give a fuck about him and didn't want him around to fuck up their dinner parties and vacations to Bermuda in the winter. So now he's been reading Rolling Stone and Washington Post online and befriended a professor at school who says he was in Chicago at the convention in the Summer of '68..................Osama has it all figured out yet has never had to foot a bill in his life yet.

Gunny
09-14-2007, 05:24 AM

Figures. Who pays for that gay-ass shit? Certainly not you?

Gunny
09-14-2007, 05:26 AM

So you're saying the human race has but little time left on Earth, huh?

darin
09-14-2007, 07:27 AM
This thread is gay

5stringJeff
09-14-2007, 08:49 AM

First, your label of "anti-homo" is biased. I'm assuming that, being a Leftie, "anti-homo" to you means anyone who doesn't think that homosexuals should be given special rights, that I'm lumped into your "anti-homo" group.

To answer your question, yes. Two of my cousins have chosen to join the gay lifestyle - one male and one female.