PDA

View Full Version : Actress Apologizes For Using Topless Photo To ‘Demand Justice’ For Breonna Taylor

jimnyc
07-01-2020, 03:23 PM
"Hey, lookie here, check out my boobies!! Gimme some attention!! Oh, and justice for Breanna Taylor"

I don't care if actresses/actors, regular people, reality stars, Kardashians (same)... and anyone out there screaming "attention whore - look at me". Can't stand that. :rolleyes:

Ok friends, I would like to take a moment to be serious and have a discussion, but before we do, real quick check out my tits!

--

Actress Apologizes For Using Topless Photo To ‘Demand Justice’ For Breonna Taylor

A TV actress has apologized for posting a photo showing what she called “side boob” — and then demanding justice for the death of Breonna Taylor.

Lili Reinhart called her post a “tone deaf.”

“I’ve always tried to use my platform for good. And speak up about things that are important to me. I also can admit when I make a mistake and I made a mistake with my caption. It was never my intent to insult anyone and I’m truly sorry to those that were offended,” she posted in her apology on Twitter.

“I’ve tried very hard to be honest on my IGTV lives that I’m still learning and trying to be better. But I understand that my caption came off as tone deaf. I truly had good intentions and did not think it through that it could come off as insensitive.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/actress-apologizes-using-topless-photo-demand-justice-breonna-taylor/

Black Diamond
07-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Damn I thought I was gonna see Jim's boobs. I was excited.

jimnyc
07-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Damn I thought I was gonna see Jim's boobs. I was excited.

I posted my man boobs here before! LOL

Gunny
07-01-2020, 03:54 PM
"Hey, lookie here, check out my boobies!! Gimme some attention!! Oh, and justice for Breanna Taylor"

I don't care if actresses/actors, regular people, reality stars, Kardashians (same)... and anyone out there screaming "attention whore - look at me". Can't stand that. :rolleyes:

Ok friends, I would like to take a moment to be serious and have a discussion, but before we do, real quick check out my tits!

--

Actress Apologizes For Using Topless Photo To ‘Demand Justice’ For Breonna Taylor

A TV actress has apologized for posting a photo showing what she called “side boob” — and then demanding justice for the death of Breonna Taylor.

Lili Reinhart called her post a “tone deaf.”

“I’ve always tried to use my platform for good. And speak up about things that are important to me. I also can admit when I make a mistake and I made a mistake with my caption. It was never my intent to insult anyone and I’m truly sorry to those that were offended,” she posted in her apology on Twitter.

“I’ve tried very hard to be honest on my IGTV lives that I’m still learning and trying to be better. But I understand that my caption came off as tone deaf. I truly had good intentions and did not think it through that it could come off as insensitive.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/actress-apologizes-using-topless-photo-demand-justice-breonna-taylor/:laugh:

icansayit
07-01-2020, 05:32 PM
We've all seen more bare skin on the 'Victoria Secret' commercials on tv. Since I got over my cancer...life hasn't been the same. But that pic of her wouldn't excite "WOODY WOODENPECKER"

https://66.media.tumblr.com/70a113998db1dc8442394202d5c0cc56/ddb4abcc2df481bf-68/s500x750/f9189a77bcd0fa4ea0429edeb7b2644384108190.gifv