PDA

View Full Version : Just heard this for the FIRST TIME today...

icansayit
07-05-2020, 09:56 PM
ENJOY.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Japc8M8RQw

Evmetro
07-05-2020, 11:23 PM
God Bless mask-free America!

Hot Dogger
07-06-2020, 06:18 AM
Anytime this person show up with their sappy propaganda songs it means war, I hope this time it's thermonuclear. The last time this clown had a hit song we were committing mass murder in the Middle East for the sake of the Yinon Plan for Greater Israel and the Kalergi Plan. How can anyone think such music is anything but nationalist war propaganda?

icansayit
07-06-2020, 02:29 PM
Anytime this person show up with their sappy propaganda songs it means war, I hope this time it's thermonuclear. The last time this clown had a hit song we were committing mass murder in the Middle East for the sake of the Yinon Plan for Greater Israel and the Kalergi Plan. How can anyone think such music is anything but nationalist war propaganda?

YOU ARE AS ANTI-AMERICAN AS ANY DUMB ANTIFA MEMBER with no brains.
By the way you should refill your prescription of 'geeimsostupid' and keep taking those penis shaped pills till you grow up.

Evmetro
07-06-2020, 06:35 PM

Righties like his patriotic songs. Even Rinos like them.

SassyLady
07-06-2020, 10:15 PM

You think being a nationalist is shameful? :slap:

icansayit
07-07-2020, 12:31 AM
You are really entertaining for all of us. Pretending to be a human with a brain is really a big challenge for you, and we all understand that. So we will happily forgive you for your obvious shortcoming as a Pure Liberal Troll who hates America because...DUMB people hate America.

The word NATIONAL seems to urk you so much. Maybe you'd like to also discuss the following:

National Association of Colored People (a national). National Football, Baseball, Tennis, Swimming Leagues.
You are surrounded by Nationalists and you hate them all like American Patriotic Music, Flags, Symbols, Names.
Don't forget the NATIONAL GUARD. They may need to come to a city near you where the LIBERAL-DEMOCRAT politicians want to get rid of the Police (you'd better not call).

American nationalism, or United States nationalism, is a form of civic nationalism, cultural nationalism, economic nationalism or ethnic nationalism found in the United States. Essentially, it indicates the aspects that characterize and distinguish the United States as an autonomous political community.

Gunny
07-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Righties like his patriotic songs. Even Rinos like them.Even RINOs, huh? I presume you have the album, 8-track, cassette and CD?

Black Diamond
07-07-2020, 11:48 AM
Even RINOs, huh? I presume you have the album, 8-track, cassette and CD?

What? No love for reel-to-reel?

Gunny
07-07-2020, 12:24 PM
You think being a nationalist is shameful? :slap:Lefties think Nationalism is shameful only if it's right-wing, celebrates individualism and freedom.

They have no problem with Munich beer hall music that celebrates der fuhrer.