PDA

View Full Version : Lefties reserve tickets to Trump New Hampshire rally to make venue look empty

Evmetro
07-06-2020, 10:21 PM
Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/liberals-reserve-tickets-trumps-nh-rally-try-making-venue-look-empty

Cheating is innate for lefties.

LongTermGuy
07-06-2020, 10:42 PM
Trump & co are aware...this one will be outside with an overabundance of people..anything (liberal) empty will be filled...

icansayit
07-07-2020, 12:37 AM
How the Liberals get all of the DEAD voters to attend as well.

Outta be a real HOOT! https://i.imgflip.com/3dpf0r.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/3xc4hf.jpg

jimnyc
07-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Seems like the schools are doing more and more indoctrinating crap. Same with colleges of course. And the dems gear much of their messages towards the youth, and not just for potential future votes and such, but folks arranging things like this and getting the younger folks "active" in politics.

Kathianne
07-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Seems like the schools are doing more and more indoctrinating crap. Same with colleges of course. And the dems gear much of their messages towards the youth, and not just for potential future votes and such, but folks arranging things like this and getting the younger folks "active" in politics.
Now perhaps people will understand what has me so upset about the 1619 project. More would be if they could see how young teachers are so excited to infuse it into their lesson plans for the coming year.

Evmetro
07-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Now perhaps people will understand what has me so upset about the 1619 project. More would be if they could see how young teachers are so excited to infuse it into their lesson plans for the coming year.

There aren't enough people who understand the 1619 problem yet, so it will become an even bigger problem. There are lots of smart patriots and conservatives who are still ignorant about 1619, so we need to get the word out and sound the alarms.

Gunny
07-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Now perhaps people will understand what has me so upset about the 1619 project. More would be if they could see how young teachers are so excited to infuse it into their lesson plans for the coming year.It isn't about not understanding. Indoctrinating our children hardly began with the 1619 Project. Fact is, we're all indoctrinated. They're rewriting history. Destroying Confederate monuments that seems to include any historical statue handy at the time is rewriting history.

It matters to us more not simply because we were taught a certain version of it, but some of us have gone to the lengths to actually research it, and from many different points of view where the basic facts stand out against opinions.

There is also the fact we "are" history. The left constantly talks about historical events, painted with THEIR brush, that sure as Hell didn't happen in MY life the way they are retold. We sit and watch "historians" who weren't born yet teaching even younger people crap we KNOW is just crap because we were there.

Now, of course you and I and some others think we should just be able to call "BS" and it stops. That is why they have to not only rewrite but, but destroy it as well. The facts don't support their versions of events.

IMO, Andrew Jackson was one of the strongest and best Presidents we had. Ask anyone off the street now and "he owned slaves and killed indians". Sure, he also averted a Civil War with the South, brought voting as we know it to the common man instead of just NE/Washington elites, founded the Democratic Party (which was conservative then). Not to mention he kicked the Brits' asses at New Orleans a month after the Treaty of Ghent was signed :)

"Their history" focuses solely on the positives and negatives they wish their audience to believe.

The only way to stop any of this is to burn them and their ideals to the ground. Literally. When enough people are signed up to do just that, I'm all ears.

SassyLady
07-08-2020, 12:12 AM
My grandaughter (21 yo) is getting her teaching degree from UofA. Already indoctrinated I'm afraid. B bball 9... we've started to have discussions about MAGA that don't go well ... the usual that America has never been great. Then I have to tell her my success story to have a starting place, I have to tell stories that show America great again. She asked that I not wear my MAGA mask when I'm with her. I agreed as long as she doesnt wear any of her political b.s. masks.

She wants to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender .... it's a fantasy childrens show about that tackles important poltical topics that are relevant today like imperialism, corruption in government, class struggles, propaganda, environmental issues, genocide. I want her to warch a movie with me to offset some of the things in this movie. Any ideas for a movie about American Exceptionalism? Or should we watch Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged. Any other ideas? Uncle Tom?

Kathianne
07-08-2020, 01:03 AM
My grandaughter (21 yo) is getting her teaching degree from UofA. Already indoctrinated I'm afraid. B bball 9... we've started to have discussions about MAGA that don't go well ... the usual that America has never been great. Then I have to tell her my success story to have a starting place, I have to tell stories that show America great again. She asked that I not wear my MAGA mask when I'm with her. I agreed as long as she doesnt wear any of her political b.s. masks.

She wants to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender .... it's a fantasy childrens show about that tackles important poltical topics that are relevant today like imperialism, corruption in government, class struggles, propaganda, environmental issues, genocide. I want her to warch a movie with me to offset some of the things in this movie. Any ideas for a movie about American Exceptionalism? Or should we watch Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged. Any other ideas? Uncle Tom?

It's hard to change what they believe since they were kids-that is when indoctrination begins and is added to as they go through school. Now there should be some chance given the background your own kids have had with both you and their father.

You might take a look at this trend on twitter, about people that have walked away from the Democrat Party, reasons are given in their stories: https://twitter.com/hashtag/walkaway?lang=en

Most are in your granddaughter's age group.

icansayit
07-08-2020, 01:19 AM
It's hard to change what they believe since they were kids-that is when indoctrination begins and is added to as they go through school. Now there should be some chance given the background your own kids have had with both you and their father.

You might take a look at this trend on twitter, about people that have walked away from the Democrat Party, reasons are given in their stories: https://twitter.com/hashtag/walkaway?lang=en

Most are in your granddaughter's age group.

Jimmy Stewart in "It's a wonderful Life". A Christmas favorite...about respect and living in Reality. I suspect it won't work, but there's no harm in trying.

Abbey Marie
07-08-2020, 11:13 AM

I was thinking some of the older war movies, but Hollywood has a way of infusing leftist politics into everything. I’ll keep thinking.

icansayit
07-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Every American should see this today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17MyPrAEQ28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6UbYHCkoZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7hk-TupE5g