PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Christians!

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 08:42 PM
http://thenaughtyamerican.com/News/Sex/258.html

Yurt
09-13-2007, 08:48 PM
I was a missionary once, and no matter how hot and tan I became under the south pacific sun, I never took my shirt off and posed for a picture like those ... guys.

:tinfoil:

OCA
09-13-2007, 09:06 PM
http://thenaughtyamerican.com/News/Sex/258.html

You probably fantacized about getting teabagged by one of em, eh Osama?

diuretic
09-13-2007, 10:18 PM
You probably fantacized about getting teabagged by one of em, eh Osama?

What's "teabagged"?

manu1959
09-13-2007, 10:34 PM
What's "teabagged"?

think of you mouth as a cup and some dudes nads as the tea bags

diuretic
09-13-2007, 11:37 PM
think of you mouth as a cup and some dudes nads as the tea bags

Fellatio?

manu1959
09-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Fellatio?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teabagging

diuretic
09-14-2007, 12:09 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teabagging

Blimey....back into my little sheltered cave....

Yurt
09-14-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm scarred for life....

09-14-2007, 03:16 AM
I'm scarred for life....

by the calendar or the following conversation im trying not to throw up over?

diuretic
09-14-2007, 05:21 AM
by the calendar or the following conversation im trying not to throw up over?

I'm sorry my naievete caused you distress. Seriously, not being sarcastic.

Jeez there are some things I definitely do not need to know.

darin
09-14-2007, 06:26 AM
What does this have to do with Liberals?

09-14-2007, 06:53 AM

No clue. was wondering that myself.

Sami
09-14-2007, 08:29 AM
I love seeing those two words together: Liberal Christian:clap:

diuretic
09-14-2007, 08:32 AM
I love seeing those two words together: Liberal Christian:clap:

They fit very well together. But of course some of us aren't Christians. Just like some Christians aren't liberals. Ah, the breadth of humanity. Refreshing isn't it? To know that we can all have varying views on things and still remain civil and accommodate many different opinions.

5stringJeff
09-14-2007, 08:44 AM
First, posing for a men's calendar topless doesn't make one liberal.

Second, Mormonism and Christianity have several unreconcilable theological differences, to the point where most Christians do not consider Mormonism as a part of the Christian faith.

-Cp
09-14-2007, 01:17 PM

And what does it have to do with Christians? Article talks about Mormons who are followers of Joe Smith - not Christ...

TheStripey1
09-14-2007, 02:19 PM
I was a missionary once, and no matter how hot and tan I became under the south pacific sun, I never took my shirt off and posed for a picture like those ... guys.

:tinfoil:

missionary for which denomination? where did you go? and uhhhh, yurt??? if you never took your shirt off, how did you get tanned? Would you have posed for a calendar had you been asked to? What if the proceeds were to be used for a good purpose? One in line with your faith?

Are you ashamed of your body? why for heavens sake?

Yurt
09-14-2007, 02:43 PM
missionary for which denomination? where did you go? and uhhhh, yurt??? if you never took your shirt off, how did you get tanned? Would you have posed for a calendar had you been asked to? What if the proceeds were to be used for a good purpose? One in line with your faith?

Are you ashamed of your body? why for heavens sake?

I said:

and never posed like they did :poke:

reading comprehension is good for you

TheStripey1
09-14-2007, 02:49 PM
I said:

and never posed like they did :poke:

reading comprehension is good for you

ahhhhhhhhhh... ok... you had no problem taking off your shirt in the hot sun... well good for you...

so how come you wouldn't take it off to pose for a calendar? Are you ashamed of your body? why? Are you, like the majority of americans, fat? and yurt? which denomination? where did you go?

Yurt
09-14-2007, 02:58 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh... ok... you had no problem taking off your shirt in the hot sun... well good for you...

so how come you wouldn't take it off to pose for a calendar? Are you ashamed of your body? why? Are you, like the majority of americans, fat? and yurt? which denomination? where did you go?

what's yer prob? those poses were a wee gay, don't ya think. besides, the poses were definately somewhat lusty in nature and I only make those poses for the mrs. :coffee:

and don't PM for my pic without a shirt, i don't swing that way....