PDA

View Full Version : Heroes

Yurt
09-13-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't watch much series TV, tend to stick to discovery, tlc, foodnetwork, homechannel (or something like that), travel channel, and national geographic, oh and I do watch pimp my ride, xbisciut cracks me up sometimes.

So I got heroes on DVD and I actually like the series. It is like watching a movie. Anyone else here watch heroes?

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/#

Jon
09-14-2007, 12:13 AM
I don't watch much series TV, tend to stick to discovery, tlc, foodnetwork, homechannel (or something like that), travel channel, and national geographic, oh and I do watch pimp my ride, xbisciut cracks me up sometimes.

So I got heroes on DVD and I actually like the series. It is like watching a movie. Anyone else here watch heroes?

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/#

I haven't watched a series in years. I caught Heroes about 9 episodes in and was hooked. Luckily, they had the whole season online so I watched them there. My work schedule wouldn't allow me to watch it otherwise.

:thumb:

hjmick
09-14-2007, 12:14 AM
I've watched from episode one.

09-14-2007, 03:28 AM
ive watched since episode 1. Hiro and Ando kept me booked. I love those guys.

new season starts soon:)

dan
09-14-2007, 04:32 AM
Is it good enough that someone not particularly interested in superhero stuff would get into it?

Do any of you guys watch Veronica Mars? I keep hearing good things about it, may have to Netflix it.

09-14-2007, 04:49 AM
Is it good enough that someone not particularly interested in superhero stuff would get into it?

Do any of you guys watch Veronica Mars? I keep hearing good things about it, may have to Netflix it.

I think so. It might take a few episodes to get into. but its got alot of intrigue to it.

hjmick
09-14-2007, 09:41 AM

I think so, it deals with mutations that effect human abilities. Average people developing special abilities. Sort of like The X-Men.

dan
09-14-2007, 10:13 AM
I might have to check it out! Sounds interesting, and I'm a big Ali Larter fan. :)

Yurt
09-14-2007, 02:55 PM
ive watched since episode 1. Hiro and Ando kept me booked. I love those guys.

new season starts soon:)

yeah, they are my fav too. Hiiiiiiiroooo!

the show is also good at cliffhangers. i have one more episode left in S1 and must say, i may actually start watching a TV series. i think the new season comes out the 17th. but more than likely i will forget or have work to do and then miss it, besides, i love the dvds, no commercials.

09-14-2007, 05:04 PM

the show is also good at cliffhangers. i have one more episode left in S1 and must say, i may actually start watching a TV series. i think the new season comes out the 17th. but more than likely i will forget or have work to do and then miss it, besides, i love the dvds, no commercials.

i heard it started the 24ths but now you make me want to check again to make sure im right.

hjmick
09-14-2007, 05:15 PM
September 24th.

Yurt
09-14-2007, 05:37 PM
September 24th.

you're right, sorry Avi, i saw the schedule and there was a show on monday, i guess it is the episode i have not seen, which is a repeat.

09-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Hiro returns in five minutes! Whoo hoo!

Yurt
09-28-2007, 05:39 PM
I did miss the first episode. I was actually on this site when on saw Avi's post and realized that I forgot about the show. But, as I went to watch the show, my wife had stuff to talk about it, so I never got around to watching the show.

:(

No worries. I will catch it on DVD.

:)

BoogyMan
09-28-2007, 05:44 PM
I've watched from episode one.

Same here, it is about the only network TV that I watch, but I was hooked from the first episode.

Jon
09-28-2007, 06:13 PM
I did miss the first episode. I was actually on this site when on saw Avi's post and realized that I forgot about the show. But, as I went to watch the show, my wife had stuff to talk about it, so I never got around to watching the show.

:(

No worries. I will catch it on DVD.

:)

Catch it on NBC.com the next day. No commercials. ;)

AFbombloader
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM

Get a TiVo! I don't watch many programs in real time anymore because I can't stand comercials.

I have seen every episode and love the show.