PDA

View Full Version : Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors..

LongTermGuy
07-11-2020, 10:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1281765595952762881/TR5xHV2U?format=jpg&name=small
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8512103/Ghislaine-Maxwell-tapes-two-prominent-politicians-having-sex-minors.html

NightTrain
07-11-2020, 11:58 PM
The fact that Epstein was eliminated means that she's a dead woman. She's got no where near the stroke that he had.

....but, if those tapes were in a safe deposit box as insurance... well, that might be another horse altogether. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

And I hope every single person that partied on that island goes to jail. For life.

pete311
07-12-2020, 07:59 AM
yup, send them all to jail. However, she will likely "commit" suicide before she sings.

jimnyc
07-12-2020, 12:37 PM
yup, send them all to jail. However, she will likely "commit" suicide before she sings.

No doubt. First off, if proof on tape no less, I don't care who it is, away they go. I don't care if Trump or an unknown name. And whatever else she offers needs to be looked into seriously. If anything tied to people, they need to be investigated, tried and convicted. We can't overlook shit like this.

And if true, and she has the goods, she better have multiple copies in remote locations and one for sharing, and quite a many lawyers or others involved that are aware of all copies and can get them and release them as a security. She may very well do little time if all pans out. She very well also may die in various manners, disappear somehow or even worse depending on how many powerful folks involved and can be outed.

But yeah, most likely is an undetectable poison or injection or something, and of course she will have a suicide note ready and no information comes forth.

Gunny
07-12-2020, 01:12 PM
No doubt. First off, if proof on tape no less, I don't care who it is, away they go. I don't care if Trump or an unknown name. And whatever else she offers needs to be looked into seriously. If anything tied to people, they need to be investigated, tried and convicted. We can't overlook shit like this.

And if true, and she has the goods, she better have multiple copies in remote locations and one for sharing, and quite a many lawyers or others involved that are aware of all copies and can get them and release them as a security. She may very well do little time if all pans out. She very well also may die in various manners, disappear somehow or even worse depending on how many powerful folks involved and can be outed.

But yeah, most likely is an undetectable poison or injection or something, and of course she will have a suicide note ready and no information comes forth.I agree with you in principle. Break the law, go to jail like the rest of us. I would however prefer some of this investigation time, effort and money be spent on Dem members of Congress everyone already knows are guilty instead of just letting it ride until it's so old it's moot and nothing is done.

jimnyc
07-12-2020, 02:53 PM
I agree with you in principle. Break the law, go to jail like the rest of us. I would however prefer some of this investigation time, effort and money be spent on Dem members of Congress everyone already knows are guilty instead of just letting it ride until it's so old it's moot and nothing is done.

Absolutely, it should apply to all - the laws that is. We always see republicans facing justice and investigations... and we see and read with our own eyes about democrat wrongdoing or criminal actions, then republicans demanding and others stating they will start investigations - and then they relent for whatever reason. Not always like this, but far too many times with prominent dems.

pete311
07-12-2020, 07:21 PM
I agree with you in principle. Break the law, go to jail like the rest of us. I would however prefer some of this investigation time, effort and money be spent on Dem members of Congress everyone already knows are guilty instead of just letting it ride until it's so old it's moot and nothing is done.

Unless you're friends with the president of course, then again appears Ghislaine is.

NightTrain
07-12-2020, 07:34 PM
Unless you're friends with the president of course, then again appears Ghislaine is.

Well, being dear friends with President Clinton seems to have gotten Epstein murdered in the slammer. It's a very remarkable trend over the last 30 years.

LongTermGuy
07-12-2020, 08:20 PM

Dont confuse Fake `Trumpt Up` charges from butt-hurt Democrats as reality...

Gunny
07-12-2020, 08:49 PM
Unless you're friends with the president of course, then again appears Ghislaine is.Sounds like a good time to get a deal then, doesn't it?

I hope she sings like a canary, naming names and gets the sweetest deal ever for doing so :)

Not even the tip of the iceberg in payback for the routinely played shady ass crap the Dems/left pull, but it's a start :)

LongTermGuy
07-12-2020, 10:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcxlRc8WsAAo8d_?format=jpg&name=medium

LongTermGuy
07-13-2020, 01:01 AM
Ghislaine 'being moved from cell to cell to stop her being murdered'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/5ea6583a-907a-4ed4-9a4d-24c209d5894b.jpg
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12101487/ghislaine-maxwell-moved-cells-stop-murder/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

jimnyc
07-13-2020, 10:56 AM
Well, being dear friends with President Clinton seems to have gotten Epstein murdered in the slammer. It's a very remarkable trend over the last 30 years.

Funny how he instantly mentions Trump, who barely was involved with the guy, and ignores Clinton, who apparently was on his airplane many times. 26 in fact.

Gotta wonder what his involvement was, being the perv he is. And definitely him and Hillary - there has been a weird trail of deaths in their wake. And then Epstein.

Can't wait to see which political shitheads truly were involved in this. Then again, apparently the guy speaking of all of this, is also hawking a book and what not I think.