PDA

View Full Version : Here's A Tough One -- Sprite made by Coca Cola

Gunny
07-14-2020, 11:16 AM
Supports Black Lives Matter. Not really looking at the Sprite since I drink one of those about every 30 years. I put down the Cokes though.

Wonder who Pepsi supports?

OR ... I can just get some tea bags. I'm good with iced tea. Just hate making it :laugh:

SassyLady
07-14-2020, 12:42 PM
Supports Black Lives Matter. Not really looking at the Sprite since I drink one of those about every 30 years. I put down the Cokes though.

OR ... I can just get some tea bags. I'm good with iced tea. Just hate making it :laugh:

Sun tea ... bags in container with water, in sun 15 min, add ice and sweetner if needed. I also grow mint in container so have fresh mint if desired.

My tea supports BLM .... BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!

icansayit
07-14-2020, 01:58 PM
The almighty Buck. Big and Small businesses everywhere depend on SALES. If they OFFEND anybody...they lose customers, but they forget...It's a Double-Edged Sword. Like ......Your Damned if you Do, and Damned if you Don't".
Moral of the story...http://icansayit.com/images/followmoney.png

Black Diamond
07-14-2020, 03:31 PM
Sun tea ... bags in container with water, in sun 15 min, add ice and sweetner if needed. I also grow mint in container so have fresh mint if desired.

My tea supports BLM .... BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!

Clearly a racist tea.

Seriously sounds like a tea I can support. Police are going through hell right now.

Gunny
07-14-2020, 06:03 PM

My tea supports BLM .... BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!I used to be big on sun tea until it made me really sic one time. A little research discovered that the "brewing process" creates a high level of bacteria. And apparently it was my lucky day :) Haven't had ice tea since.

Coincidentally, the tea bags I had got tossed yesterday. My daughter, who is big on expiration dates, decided they expired 2 years ago :laugh:

I mostly stopped drinking it because the a-hole formerly known as SIL, and his clone offspring who didn't drink iced tea kept sucking it all down at an unreasonable rate. Then they'd say it wasn't them even though no one else in the house will touch it :rolleyes:

Gonna have to do something. I AM just big enough of an a-hole to add Coca Cola to the "Gunny"s Boycott List". :)

LongTermGuy
07-14-2020, 07:23 PM

“And then there’s Pepsi. Pepsi is donating too,” Carlson said, before breaking into a mock ad jingle: “‘This revolution has been brought to you by your Pepsico bottler.’ ‘Tired after a long day of looting? Try Pepsi.'”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/tucker-carlson-equates-corporate-donations-to-black-lives-matter-with-funding-riots-tired-after-a-long-day-of-looting-try-pepsi/

Gunny
07-14-2020, 08:03 PM
“And then there’s Pepsi. Pepsi is donating too,” Carlson said, before breaking into a mock ad jingle: “‘This revolution has been brought to you by your Pepsico bottler.’ ‘Tired after a long day of looting? Try Pepsi.'”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/tucker-carlson-equates-corporate-donations-to-black-lives-matter-with-funding-riots-tired-after-a-long-day-of-looting-try-pepsi/I don't like Pepsi anyway :laugh:

I'm the South. There's still RC :)

Black Diamond
07-14-2020, 08:07 PM
I don't like Pepsi anyway :laugh:

Tastes better and costs less.

Black Diamond
07-14-2020, 08:10 PM
My grandma called it royal crown.

Black Diamond
07-14-2020, 08:11 PM
Not to be confused with crown royal. :cool:

LongTermGuy
07-14-2020, 08:12 PM
I don't like Pepsi anyway :laugh:

Agree..."RC" will have to do for now....Until after the smoke clears...Then everything is fair game...:laugh:

http://img07.deviantart.net/7728/i/2013/154/1/e/after_the_smoke_clears_by_busterbrownbb-d67nizy.jpg

hjmick
07-15-2020, 12:12 PM
I only boycott two things... Dr Pepper and all things Snapple.

That's what you get when you force the Dublin Dr Pepper plant to close... a big "Fuck You" from me...

Black Diamond
07-15-2020, 12:53 PM
I only boycott two things... Dr Pepper and all things Snapple.

That's what you get when you force the Dublin Dr Pepper plant to close... a big "Fuck You" from me...

You were a pepper but not anymore

hjmick
07-15-2020, 12:59 PM
You were a pepper but not anymore

I always preferred Mr. Pibb anyway...

SassyLady
07-16-2020, 01:24 AM
I never could drink Dr. Pepper .. tastes like prune juice.