PDA

View Full Version : Officially done with Starbucks!

SassyLady
07-14-2020, 01:26 PM
I really like their Dragon Drink (mango tea with coconut milk and dragon fruit), especially on hot day, and their chocolate croissant warmed up ... however, as of today I'm going to learn to make my own drink. I'm done with that company. I quit Nike, Facebook and now Starbucks. They originally said no BLM apparrel but now have created these for their employees.

https://www.google.com/search?q=starbucks+new+t+shirt&client=tablet-android-verizon&prmd=isnv&sxsrf=ALeKk03exqGw4xu6_XDyScnbj9sbCL6cJg:159475047 5291&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwit1da8rM3qAhUUFTQIHV_UCtsQ_AUoAXoECA8QA Q&biw=1024&bih=768#imgrc=eRnyOMiF_hm8vM

Kathianne
07-14-2020, 01:46 PM
I really like their Dragon Drink (mango tea with coconut milk and dragon fruit), especially on hot day, and their chocolate croissant warmed up ... however, as of today I'm going to learn to make my own drink. I'm done with that company. I quit Nike, Facebook and now Starbucks. They originally said no BLM apparrel but now have created these for their employees.

https://www.google.com/search?q=starbucks+new+t+shirt&client=tablet-android-verizon&prmd=isnv&sxsrf=ALeKk03exqGw4xu6_XDyScnbj9sbCL6cJg:159475047 5291&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwit1da8rM3qAhUUFTQIHV_UCtsQ_AUoAXoECA8QA Q&biw=1024&bih=768#imgrc=eRnyOMiF_hm8vM

Welcome to the club! I think I still have about $80 in Starbucks gift cards, mostly from students. I've never cared for their coffee, usually get an iced coffee-with water added. I do like the Pumpkin Latte in fall, but not the calories. LOL! So that's a one and over. Not hard for me to give up Starbucks.

jimnyc
07-14-2020, 06:39 PM
I stopped drinking there many years back, when I realized their coffee sucked! And attracted some weird customers that like to hang out there like it was a club. :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
07-14-2020, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the club! I think I still have about $80 in Starbucks gift cards, mostly from students. I've never cared for their coffee, usually get an iced coffee-with water added. I do like the Pumpkin Latte in fall, but not the calories. LOL! So that's a one and over. Not hard for me to give up Starbucks.

You can sell those on eBay...