PDA

View Full Version : Damn!....Color doesn't matter when making stupid declensions...

LongTermGuy
07-15-2020, 03:23 PM
"Suspect was accused of stabbing a man at the QD Store over a dispute about wearing a mask."
Shooting Justified...

**Warning...Very ...VERY Graphic...

Drop it...Drop it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=aXpYqjKd8cE&feature=emb_lo go

**The involved Deputy, a 22-year veteran, has been placed on Administrative Leave

icansayit
07-15-2020, 03:55 PM
"Suspect was accused of stabbing a man at the QD Store over a dispute about wearing a mask."
Shooting Justified...

**Warning...Very ...VERY Graphic...

Drop it...Drop it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=aXpYqjKd8cE&feature=emb_lo go

**The involved Deputy, a 22-year veteran, has been placed on Administrative Leave

Imagine if that officer just asked the idiot..."can we talk about it while you threaten me? I'm expected to be nice to you, and not abuse my legal power to protect myself".
The next question might be..."When will that officer's Funeral be held?"

Gunny
07-15-2020, 04:41 PM
Hate to say it, but the first thought in my head was: "Thank God he was a white criminal" :rolleyes:

icansayit
07-15-2020, 07:29 PM
Hate to say it, but the first thought in my head was: "Thank God he was a white criminal" :rolleyes:

I wondered where the head of "WHITE LIVES MATTER" was since there was no MAJOR Press reports, no killings, rapes, robberies, carjacking, attacks on elderly people durng the PAINT SPRAY demonstrations on the Streets of NEW DUMBOYORK???

LongTermGuy
07-15-2020, 07:44 PM
​"She"...(Officer) did a good fast job in changing the magazine....Hollow points and or a bigger gun would of helped...

(sure did appear that way)

NightTrain
07-15-2020, 08:03 PM
Holy shit!

That dude wanted to get shot. I'm glad the cop is okay, but looked like the criminal landed a slash on her arm?

No stopping power with that 9mm. One .45 center mass and homie would have dropped there - and the cop wouldn't have gotten injured.

Gunny
07-15-2020, 08:40 PM
Holy shit!

That dude wanted to get shot. I'm glad the cop is okay, but looked like the criminal landed a slash on her arm?

No stopping power with that 9mm. One .45 center mass and homie would have dropped there - and the cop wouldn't have gotten injured.not a 9mm fan either.

icansayit
07-15-2020, 09:14 PM
SUICIDE by Cop! Problem is. She has to live with that for the rest of her life, while he just rots away in some dirt nap place with the other idiots.

SassyLady
07-16-2020, 01:30 AM
​"She"...(Officer) did a good fast job in changing the magazine....Hollow points and or a bigger gun would of helped...

(sure did appear that way)

I thought the gun jammed and she just cleared it. If it was changing mag she was too fast for me to see it. Really good job!