PDA

View Full Version : Democrat PPE Proposals May Give China Billions In Taxpayer Dollars

Gunny
07-17-2020, 09:29 AM
I wish someone would shoot this bitch. I really do loathe her and consider her as much an enemy of the US as much as the country she wants to throw money at. Perhaps we could purchase PPE from someone other than the originator of the virus? Or perhaps buy from a distributor not internationally known for selling defective equipment?

Or perhaps we could buy American products? Sounds like they're willing to play ball.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:30 PM PT — Thursday, July 16, 2020Mainland China appears to be capitalizing on the coronavirus outbreak as it continues to dominate the global trade in personal protective equipment. Meanwhile, some Democrats are calling for more PPE purchases. One America’s Kristian Rouz looks into the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=wTKsHzAZeuI&feature=emb_lo go

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2020, 10:43 AM
I wish someone would shoot this bitch. I really do loathe her and consider her as much an enemy of the US as much as the country she wants to throw money at. Perhaps we could purchase PPE from someone other than the originator of the virus? Or perhaps buy from a distributor not internationally known for selling defective equipment?

Or perhaps we could buy American products? Sounds like they're willing to play ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=wTKsHzAZeuI&feature=emb_lo go

I am at a loss for proper words when attempting to describe how much I despise that filthy piece of shit.
That totally un-american, greedy, absolutely deranged leftist, ffing insane asshole.-Tyr

Abbey Marie
07-17-2020, 03:14 PM
I am at a loss for proper words when attempting to describe how much I despise that filthy piece of shit.
That totally un-american, greedy, absolutely deranged leftist, ffing insane asshole.-Tyr

When our resident poet is at a loss for words, you know it’s bad.

Black Diamond
07-17-2020, 03:17 PM

He did a pretty good job describing her.

Kathianne
07-17-2020, 03:40 PM
Hey, she got me to seriously consider voting for Trump, no easy feat.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2020, 04:05 PM

Thanks my friend. Doesn't happen often but with that ffing witch, it proves the depths of the limits of the English language and the limits put upon
a mortal brain.
However, if I chose to describe in poetic verse that weaselly, wicked witch and her wanton war upon much wiser, well suited individuals of far greater wisdom, keener insight and decent character I think I could then deliver my best shot.....
But would it be worth my time, to wade through the cesspool of that horridly horrible, hauntingly ugly and too damn morally vacant morose of wasted skin and foulest odor to attempt to succeed?
Somebody would have to promise to gift me, a fifth of Jack Daniels Whiskey and a good hardback copy of Henry Charles Bukowski's poems to get me to even try to accomplish such a death defying feat of fantastic, Freudian analysis ..--Tyr

Edit-- And to get me to include Kagan and Soto-
well lets just say, " That dog ain't agonna hunt."
Tis far, far, far, too much for any man, let alone a poor old Southern man of such humble birth and massively gentler nature as am I .....:coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2020, 04:11 PM
He did a pretty good job describing her.

Thanks but when describing such a hideous creature-- simply doing "good enough"- just doesn't cut it my friend.
One always wants to get a hydrogen bomb level of power in the description to try to match the loathing and ire present in the
heart and soul of a poet that feels at a loss of words and a vacancy of the usual command of the ability to articulate the depths and intensity
of animus felt for such a demonic, old and butt ugly, leftist hag.....-Tyr

Black Diamond
07-17-2020, 04:14 PM
Thanks but when describing such a hideous creature-- simply doing "good enough"- just doesn't cut it my friend.
One always wants to get a hydrogen bomb level of power in the description to try to match the loathing and ire present in the
heart and soul of a poet that feels at a loss of words and a vacancy of the usual command of the ability to articulate the depths and intensity
of animus felt for such a demonic, old and butt ugly, leftist hag.....-Tyr

The more you post about her, the more descriptive it gets. Keep going. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2020, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=Black Diamond;965249]The more you post about her, the more descriptive it gets. Keep going. :)[/QUOTE

Well my friend, sure it looks good at first glance but like an apple pie made with sour, green persimmons it will definitely
leave a bad taste of failure and epic regret for not making the truest mark and ringing the bell.
Ican sometime bake well with words but that -"thing" leaves me at a shameful loss of words.
Only Fate's coming greeting may some future day relieve me of that inadequacy and my o' so sad and sobbingly tearful and
enormously loud moaning cries...

Timeo inopiam amissam potestates
Scutum meum video ruste conteretur. O'lord- haec mihi causa donationis. Fiat mihi
et invenies alium habere lucerna lumen -Tyr