PDA

View Full Version : Marco Rubio - Another one who needs Twitter editor

jimnyc
07-19-2020, 01:12 PM
Talk about "do we all look the same to you" department. What a dumb move.

Talking about what an honor and blessing it was to serve with him - and then posts a picture of him and Elijah Cummings instead. :facepalm99:

---

Marco Rubio Tweets Heartfelt Tribute to Rep. John Lewis — Featuring Photo of Rubio and . . . Elijah Cummings

Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio gave a heartfelt tribute to deceased civil rights advocate Rep. John Lewis on Saturday, but there was one major problem — the picture Rubio tweeted out was of Rubio with another deceased civil rights activist Elijah Cummings.

“It was an honor to know & be blessed with the opportunity to serve in Congress with John Lewis a genuine & historic American hero,” Rubio said in a now deleted tweet. “May the Lord grant him eternal peace.” Rubio also changed his Twitter profile with the same picture of Cummings.

https://i.imgur.com/EbBt4HX.png

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/politics/marco-rubio-tweets-heartfelt-tribute-to-rep-john-lewis-featuring-photo-of-rubio-and-elijah-cummings/

Gunny
07-19-2020, 01:22 PM
Rubio hasn't impressed me since the first time he opened his neocon mouth. He definitely needs an editor AND a teleprompter before opening his mouth.

Hot Dogger
07-19-2020, 01:37 PM
He's a neocon homosexual fool.

SassyLady
07-19-2020, 11:08 PM
He's a neocon homosexual fool.

:believecrap:

Abbey Marie
07-20-2020, 11:11 AM
It is very possible, in fact probable, that a staffer chose that photo, and Rubio never looked closely at it (though he should have). Also, those two men do ​look alike.

Black Diamond
07-20-2020, 12:22 PM
I've never been a Rubio fan but now they will say he is racist. It's getting to the point where "racist" has no meaning.

Black Diamond
07-20-2020, 12:23 PM
:believecrap:

He's married to a dolphins cheerleader iirc.

Black Diamond
07-20-2020, 12:26 PM
Rubio hasn't impressed me since the first time he opened his neocon mouth. He definitely needs an editor AND a teleprompter before opening his mouth.

I would like it if he ran a state for a couple terms.

pete311
07-20-2020, 01:14 PM
Rubio is a very very weak man

Gunny
07-20-2020, 06:29 PM
I would like it if he ran a state for a couple terms.He's too far left for me.

Rubio is a very very weak manYou were saying, Pete? He'd make a better dem than republican, IMO.