PDA

View Full Version : Biden: ‘I Wish’ Schools Taught More About ‘Islamic Faith’

jimnyc
07-20-2020, 04:27 PM
Of course doing so remotely, and taped.

And while so many work hard to take Jesus out of our schools, Biden is busy pandering for votes from whomever, and promoting this crap for our schools. :rolleyes:

---

Biden: ‘I Wish’ Schools Taught More About ‘Islamic Faith’

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Monday that he wishes schools in the U.S. taught more about the Islamic faith.

Biden was speaking at Emgage Action’s virtual “Million Muslim Votes Summit” when he said: “I wish we were taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith.”

“Look, one of the things that I think is important is I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith. I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths — it’s one of the great confessional faiths, and what people don’t realize is one of my avocations is theology, don’t realize is that we all come from the same root here in terms of our fundamental basic beliefs and I just want to thank you for giving me the opportunity, for being engaged, for committing to action this November,” Biden said at the beginning of his speech to the group.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/20/biden-wishes-schools-taught-more-islamic-faith/

Hot Dogger
07-20-2020, 04:48 PM
He's a corrupt idiot who'd have been lynched by a Sharia Law court decades ago.

pete311
07-20-2020, 08:08 PM
Yeah I prefer the christian indoctrination.

Gunny
07-20-2020, 08:28 PM
Religion should be taught in public school only within context of history. But that's not what this is about, is it?

This is about the party that has all but demonized Christianity promoting a religion that in no way embraces the Constitution of the United States, and in fact is polar opposite pf the ideals that make up the Constitution.

So why is it again okay to teach Islam and not Judeo-Christianity? I won't bother waiting for a response that answers the question directly :rolleyes:

Kathianne
07-20-2020, 08:50 PM
Religion should be taught in public school only within context of history. But that's not what this is about, is it?

This is about the party that has all but demonized Christianity promoting a religion that in no way embraces the Constitution of the United States, and in fact is polar opposite pf the ideals that make up the Constitution.

So why is it again okay to teach Islam and not Judeo-Christianity? I won't bother waiting for a response that answers the question directly :rolleyes:

In public schools the most basic tenets of 5 major religions are usually taught in 6th grade in the ancient world and again in 9th or 10th grade in World Cultures. Commonalities and differences are discussed, it is usually covered in less than 180 minutes, so less than 5 days, depending on the way the school organizes its day.

Gunny
07-20-2020, 09:18 PM
In public schools the most basic tenets of 5 major religions are usually taught in 6th grade in the ancient world and again in 9th or 10th grade in World Cultures. Commonalities and differences are discussed, it is usually covered in less than 180 minutes, so less than 5 days, depending on the way the school organizes its day.Thanks :laugh:

Honestly, I have no problem with religion being in school. All the offended people do. In reality, religion or even a lack thereof cannot be divorced from history/societies. Unless you live in China, anyway. Even their non-religion is a religion.

As a military brat, I went to school with just about any religion you could name acceptable to the US Armed Forces, and I'm still a Baptist. The boogeyman didn't get me:rolleyes: Nobody cared back then. Well, except that atheist bitch in Texas. Madeline Murray OHare.

I firmly believe her fate was something she earned.