PDA

View Full Version : How Italian police deal with Antifa

jimnyc
07-22-2020, 12:49 PM
And IMO this is exactly how you treat them if they are in the midst of either rioting, burning, looting and continuing on to the next place.

25 seconds of goodness. Actually, fun starts at about the 8 second mark, so only 17 seconds of goodness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reITcu-nEEE

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2020, 01:06 PM
And IMO this is exactly how you treat them if they are in the midst of either rioting, burning, looting and continuing on to the next place.

25 seconds of goodness. Actually, fun starts at about the 8 second mark, so only 17 seconds of goodness.

Bravo!!!! :clap::clap::clap: :beer::beer::beer::saluting2::saluting2::saluting2 :
That is it- beat the unholy hell out of them-and don't worry even if it should accidentally kill a few of the ffing maggots.
Crack the vermin's heads and teach them that their leftist tactics, their insanity , their violence with not be tolerated.
They as an entity only understand force--extreme force. So show them that in return...
Made my day to see such fine justice being delivered unto the ffing maggots..---Tyr

LongTermGuy
07-22-2020, 01:19 PM
That's how ya do it!

Abbey Marie
07-22-2020, 02:25 PM
My people do not mess around.

KarlMarx
07-22-2020, 07:03 PM
Satisfying, yes, but the best way to deal with Antifa is the same way we dealt with Fascism

Kill them, and keep on killing them until those who are left are convinced that to continue in their present course of action is futile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russ
07-22-2020, 07:20 PM

Lol!!! Italian Police 1 Antifa 0 :laugh2:

I've noticed several universal attributes of Antifa:
1. For a group that's supposed to be "Anti-Fascist", they act an awful lot like Fascists and Brownshirts
2. They like to act tough when they think the police have orders to stand down, but when the police don't stand down they immediately turn and run crying to their mommies (or to the media).
3. They like to attack old people that aren't doing anything in particular.
4. They like to hit people from behind.
5. They like to throw things from far away.

By the way, I'd love to see how the Italian Mafia deals with Antifa... do they have any videos of that? :laugh:

Black Diamond
07-22-2020, 07:22 PM
Lol!!! Italian Police 1 Antifa 0 :laugh2:

I've noticed several universal attributes of Antifa:
1. For a group that's supposed to be "Anti-Fascist", the act an awful lot like Fascists and Brownshirts
2. They like to act tough when they think the police have orders to stand down, but when the police don't stand down they immediately turn and run crying to their mommies (or to the media).
3. They like to attack old people that aren't doing anything in particular.
4. They like to hit people from behind.
5. They like to throw things from far away.

By the way, I'd love to see how the Italian Mafia deals with Antifa... do they have any videos of that? :laugh:

Mussolini card being played in 5.....4.....3......

Gunny
07-22-2020, 08:18 PM
The had to ensure one of their primary goals HERE was to emasculate the police first.

Love this video. Think I'll watch it again :)