PDA

View Full Version : Some judges/officials should be held responsible in these deaths

jimnyc
07-22-2020, 04:25 PM
So these 3 lovely folks killed 3 younger guys heading out to simply go fishing.

But then I read that the supposed ringleader, 26 years old, has 230 felonies on his record. Huh? Says he started at 12 years old. But even if, that's 14 years of crimes. Don't know what they all were, but were felony crimes - which add up to approximately 16 felonies every year for 14 years straight. Or committed some heinous crimes that added up to many felonies at once? But how n the hell does someone get above 30, 40 or even 50 felonies before a judge sees this and says enough. But there he was.

IMO, whoever allowed this guy to continue should also be held accountable.

Three Arrested, One with History of 230 Felonies, in Connection with Triple Murder in Florida

Two men and a woman have been arrested in connection with a triple murder in Florida during a nighttime fishing trip.

The alleged ringleader behind the murders, Tony “TJ” Wiggins, 26, has a history of more than 230 felony charges on his arrest record, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told Spectrum Bay News 9.

The sheriff added that TJ’s first charge came when he was 12 years old. Judd called TJ “pure evil in the flesh” and stated that he had 15 criminal convictions on his record and two rounds in state prison, Fox News reported.

TJ’s girlfriend, Mary Whitmore, 27, and his brother, Robert Whitmore, 21, have also been arrested.

Three young men, Brandon Rollins, 27, Damion Tillman, 23, and Keven Springfield, all from Frostproof, Florida, were massacred while out on a fishing trip Friday night.

TJ faces charges of first-degree murder, tampering with evidence, and possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon, while Whitmore faces a charge of accessory and Robert faces charges of tampering and accessory in connection with the massacres, according to a press release from the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

They are due in court for their first hearing on Thursday.

The investigation is ongoing.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07/22/three-arrested-one-with-history-of-230-felonies-in-connection-with-triple-murder-in-florida/

Gunny
07-22-2020, 08:33 PM
I agree with the thread title. HOW does anyone gte that many felonies and still walk around free? I've seen similar cases where some dude had like 20 DUIs. How? Why are these people not doing some sort of time WAY before they get to those numbers?

HOW do you get to 230 felonies without figuring out a life of crime may not be for you? :rolleyes:

And yes, first place I'd look at is which court, which DA and which judges.