PDA

View Full Version : Major League Baseball to Stencil ‘Black Lives Matter’ on Pitcher’s Mound

jimnyc
07-23-2020, 03:50 PM
So stupid and alienating. I said this for years - the answer isn't to do create unity. I don't see this doing so.

Especially considering that in the end, the BLM GROUP will get more funding, and they funnel it where? To help their cause, or to help black folks? Of course not, don't be silly.

And then social justice slogans? To what end? What would be going too far?

----

Major League Baseball to Stencil ‘Black Lives Matter’ on Pitcher’s Mound for Opening Weekend

Major League Baseball has announced plans to stencil “Black Lives Matter” on the pitcher’s mound during opening week, beginning with the Washington Nationals and New York Yankees game on Thursday.

“The Nationals, in conjunction with Major League Baseball, stand with the Black Lives Matter movement and will utilize the platform and national stage of Opening Day to express support for the fight against systemic racism and injustice,” the team announced in a statement, according to ESPN.

MLB has reportedly given every team the OK to emulate the Nationals Black Lives Matter activism.

It was also reported that the league told players that they have permission to put social justice slogans on their jerseys in place of their names.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/07/23/major-league-baseball-stencil-black-lives-matter-pitchers-mound-opening-day/

Abbey Marie
07-23-2020, 04:16 PM
All sports are off in this household. I will miss football, but honestly I’d never miss baseball anyway. It’s a big snooze to me.

This won’t be good for baseball. Have they ever come back from the players’ strike all those years ago?

Black Diamond
07-23-2020, 04:50 PM
One of the teams should put "make America great again" on the mound. Some would abandon the team and some would flock to them. But I bet it would be a net gain. Plus the press would wet their pants.

jimnyc
07-23-2020, 04:51 PM
One of the teams should put "make America great again" on the mound. Some would abandon the team and some would flock to them. But I bet it would be a net gain. Plus the press would wet their pants.

Or on the back of a jersey - maga 2020 - and I bet anything they wouldn't allow it! :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2020, 05:10 PM
Too bad they are so cowardly as to not put the entire truth of it in their slogan.....
They leave off one word-- that very important is the word- ""only"",
as in they true message of their stupidity and hatreds--

as in , "Only Black Lives Matter".....

For that is the true goal, the truth of what they want.....
The movement is one of true racism, violence, hate and venom...-Tyr

KarlMarx
07-24-2020, 06:07 AM
More like Only MARXISM matters

Like Leo, a fellow I once worked with, who once lived in the USSR told me “.... the communists don’t give a damn about anybody”

And he was so right

Gunny
07-24-2020, 06:19 PM
How much BLM money is being funneled to Africa?

Kathianne
07-24-2020, 06:47 PM
Nike, Adidas, Apple, Walmart, all have made huge profits off of China slave labor. All have donated to BLM. All have been attacked by the rioters of BLM/Antifa.

Black Diamond
07-24-2020, 07:53 PM
Nike, Adidas, Apple, Walmart, all have made huge profits off of China slave labor. All have donated to BLM. All have been attacked by the rioters of BLM/Antifa.

That is quite the circle.

Kathianne
07-24-2020, 07:58 PM
That is quite the circle.
Certainly is, in a sick way.