PDA

View Full Version : Idiocy in Portland

jimnyc
07-23-2020, 03:56 PM
And this from a "leader". :rolleyes:

Surprised by anything at all anymore?

They let it grow out of hand for over 7 weeks, and now want to blame it on police?

This woman is another disgrace added to a very long list.

---

Portland Commissioner: Police Are ‘Starting the Fires Themselves’ to Justify ‘Attacking Community Members’

Portland Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty told Marie Claire she believes Portland Police are “starting the fires themselves” to justify “attacking community members.”

“I am old enough to remember that during the civil rights movement, the police had provocateurs … intentionally added to the group to do disruptive stuff,” the commissioner told Marie Claire in an interview published Wednesday.

“I have no doubt in my mind, I believe with all my heart, that that is what Portland police are doing,” she continued.

“I believe Portland Police is lying about the damage — or starting the fires themselves — so that they have justification for attacking community members,” Hardesty added.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell responded to Hardesty’s claim — that police officers are committing acts of arson to justify “attacking” protesters — and challenged her to provide evidence of the “completely false” suggestion.

“Commissioner Hardesty’s statement that police officers would commit the crime of arson in order to precipitate their violation of people’s civil rights strains credulity,” Lovell said. “I am interested in seeing what evidence she has to support her accusations.”

“I’m disappointed that an elected official would make a statement like this without providing specific facts to support it. This allegation is completely false,” he added:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/23/portland-commissioner-police-are-starting-fires-themselves-justify-attacking-community-members/

KarlMarx
07-24-2020, 06:10 AM
Once the election is over and (gasp) if Biden wins, watch what happens

Presto, change-o, the Corona virus will go away, the riots will stop (because the Dem mayors will start to arrest rioters)

And Cuomo will allow bars to serve alcohol once again

Mark my words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk