PDA

View Full Version : Especially for Kathianne and Gunny

Abbey Marie
07-24-2020, 09:22 AM
Kathianne. Gunny

Kathianne
07-24-2020, 09:40 AM
@Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8). @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)

I’m proud of Trump, 3 days of corona and other than goaded Maxwell comment, no big gaffs. Then the convention and he nearly convinced me that he’s concerned.

LongTermGuy
07-24-2020, 11:00 AM
Im proud of Trump...He speaks from the Heart and Not like a Polished...robotic snake-oil salesmen .

"Americans"...Really like that...

Gunny
07-24-2020, 11:05 AM
I’m proud of Trump, 3 days of corona and other than goaded Maxwell comment, no big gaffs. Then the convention and he nearly convinced me that he’s concerned.Aren't we special? :)

His "style" (if you want to call it that") of leadership doesn't work for me. Given that he has no problem going balls to the wall against N Korea and Iran, I don't understand why he can't be consistent in the ME and HERE AT HOME.

The message in the meme is nothing new for me. Been saying that myself since before some on this board could vote. It's what I am currently, tentatively clinging to instead of just walking away in disgust.

Minus a miracle, he's lost the daughter's vote.

Kathianne
07-24-2020, 11:17 AM
Aren't we special? :)

His "style" (if you want to call it that") of leadership doesn't work for me. Given that he has no problem going balls to the wall against N Korea and Iran, I don't understand why he can't be consistent in the ME and HERE AT HOME.

The message in the meme is nothing new for me. Been saying that myself since before some on this board could vote. It's what I am currently, tentatively clinging to instead of just walking away in disgust.

Is she going to write in someone or go with the puppet? That is a problem.

jimnyc
07-24-2020, 11:29 AM

I think 3 years ago and things would be much different - and it would have been another impeachment attempt. And now we're in an election year, and whether we like it or not, they and he must adhere to what their constituents want & what the independents and moderates want.

And if he does win 2020, I think any repeated chaos that is going on this year will be stomped out quickly.

They're already ready again to impeach him and investigate for sending in federal troops. Anything and everything will be used against him in the court of public opinion - being pushed by democrats and the MSM. He's got no choice but to make certain moves, or plan on moving out at the end of the year.

My crappy opinion that you didn't pay for, so bite me.

Kathianne
07-24-2020, 11:43 AM
I think 3 years ago and things would be much different - and it would have been another impeachment attempt. And now we're in an election year, and whether we like it or not, they and he must adhere to what their constituents want & what the independents and moderates want.

And if he does win 2020, I think any repeated chaos that is going on this year will be stomped out quickly.

They're already ready again to impeach him and investigate for sending in federal troops. Anything and everything will be used against him in the court of public opinion - being pushed by democrats and the MSM. He's got no choice but to make certain moves, or plan on moving out at the end of the year.

My crappy opinion that you didn't pay for, so bite me.

I agree. I didn't think he would be able to stay on topic, so far he mostly has. That is what people want to hear when they tune into 'Coronavirus Press Conference.' I hope he continues.

Gunny
07-24-2020, 11:48 AM
Is she going to write in someone or go with the puppet? That is a problem.YOU aren't going to be able to say a word ;). She voted for Johnson last time :halo9:

You and she are both school teachers. Maybe it's a teacher thing :thinking5:

Kathianne
07-24-2020, 11:50 AM
YOU aren't going to be able to say a word ;). She voted for Johnson last time :halo9:

You and she are both school teachers. Maybe it's a teacher thing :thinking5:

I didn't vote for Johnson, he was too nutty. Went with some guy from I think, CO? Who knows, just that he wasn't Trump, Clinton, or Johnson. LOL!

Gunny
07-24-2020, 11:56 AM

My crappy opinion that you didn't pay for, so bite me.I don't agree. He is only held back by politics. So, they want to impeach him again. So, they vilify everything he says or does. There's NOTHING new there. Does he, or anyone else for that matter, think if he "behaves" they're going to let up? Do what's right.

You are correct in that he needs to listen to to his constituents. I haven't noticed any group of conservatives/Trump supporters running off to the the Dems because of anything he's done. The never Trumpers don't count because they were already as lost as any Comet-snorting dem.

jimnyc
07-24-2020, 12:01 PM
I agree. I didn't think he would be able to stay on topic, so far he mostly has. That is what people want to hear when they tune into 'Coronavirus Press Conference.' I hope he continues.

Canceled the convention, more outward showing of concern for the growing virus again, tending to continue uprisings...

I think he's in full campaign mode - trying to do the right thing, trying to make his supporters happy & also trying to ride a fine line to not scare away potential independents/moderates - and maybe even more importantly is polls and talk of losing support from many followers.

It's hard enough in an election year to perform at the same level as expected, is what it is in all election years. But then add in corona, which is massive. Then add in the endless protesting and it traveling, uprisings and police treatment, then political issues & ongoing investigations... It's a CRAZY and unprecedented year IMO. A perfect storm to make even all of us go insane and want to see 2020 just go away. Now imagine running for prez among all of this going on, while getting attacked at also an unprecedented level from the MSM. I think the media being SO in the tank for democrats, SO much lying done and an endless stream of ignoring things coming from the left. Then, I also think this may be the worst I have ever seen the left. Rabid, attacking, lying, hypocrites - doing literally anything they can to get rid of the president. Russia, Ukraine, FBI, DOJ, FISA... it's out there daily for all to see, all the wrongdoing and lies and crimes and corruption - and yet nothing.

So I think, Trump, this perfect storm of a year & these particular dems and the current MSM....

They played the long long game. They stuck with the long game. They didn't relent. They didn't care how they looked. Then they find something new and repeat process. Day after day. Non-stop. It all adds up to pissed of Americans with the current state of politics and America, and naturally some will just look for change.

Gunny
07-24-2020, 12:04 PM
Canceled the convention, more outward showing of concern for the growing virus again, tending to continue uprisings...

I think he's in full campaign mode - trying to do the right thing, trying to make his supporters happy & also trying to ride a fine line to not scare away potential independents/moderates - and maybe even more importantly is polls and talk of losing support from many followers.

It's hard enough in an election year to perform at the same level as expected, is what it is in all election years. But then add in corona, which is massive. Then add in the endless protesting and it traveling, uprisings and police treatment, then political issues & ongoing investigations... It's a CRAZY and unprecedented year IMO. A perfect storm to make even all of us go insane and want to see 2020 just go away. Now imagine running for prez among all of this going on, while getting attacked at also an unprecedented level from the MSM. I think the media being SO in the tank for democrats, SO much lying done and an endless stream of ignoring things coming from the left. Then, I also think this may be the worst I have ever seen the left. Rabid, attacking, lying, hypocrites - doing literally anything they can to get rid of the president. Russia, Ukraine, FBI, DOJ, FISA... it's out there daily for all to see, all the wrongdoing and lies and crimes and corruption - and yet nothing.

So I think, Trump, this perfect storm of a year & these particular dems and the current MSM....

They played the long long game. They stuck with the long game. They didn't relent. They didn't care how they looked. Then they find something new and repeat process. Day after day. Non-stop. It all adds up to pissed of Americans with the current state of politics and America, and naturally some will just look for change.

Speaking of, pet peeve time. We REALLY should do something about reelection campaigns. 2-4-6 years terms of office with at least one year spent running for reelection. Stop wasting taxpayer money and time and do what you're paid to do and you won't need a reelection campaign.

Black Diamond
07-24-2020, 01:01 PM
Speaking of, pet peeve time. We REALLY should do something about reelection campaigns. 2-4-6 years terms of office with at least one year spent running for reelection. Stop wasting taxpayer money and time and do what you're paid to do and you won't need a reelection campaign.

They didn't think of that when they amended the constitution after FDR

Abbey Marie
07-24-2020, 01:28 PM

Ok, I’ll not mention you next time.

Gunny
07-24-2020, 06:07 PM
Ok, I’ll not mention you next time.Pffft. I had a choice ... say something and get in trouble or say nothing and get in trouble :) S-o-o-o, as I "recommend the President do, I went all in both feet first. If I am going to get in trouble anyway, I'm going to make it worth my while :)

I understand your point, as it has always been mine. I haven't voted "for" anyone since Ronald Reagan. I'm not seeing him tolerating even half this crap going on.

If the President is losing voters, that's on HIM.