PDA

View Full Version : ‘Speaker of the House Knows That She’s Using Nazi Allusions’

jimnyc
07-25-2020, 12:55 PM
Well, Pelosi is one of the highest ranking members to pull this shit, but quite a few others should be held accountable for lies or libel on the democrat side. The democrats own this nazi crap.

---

Ken Cuccinelli: Federal Agents Could Sue Pelosi for Libel — ‘Speaker of the House Knows That She’s Using Nazi Allusions’

Friday, during an interview that aired on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” acting Department of Homeland Security Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli weighed in on the civil unrest plaguing several American cities.

Guest host Lisa Boothe asked Cuccinelli why those cities should not have to deal with the consequences given that the elected leadership in those cities was allowing it to happen. He also argued House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) should be held accountable for her “libelous” statements regarding the agents of the entities involved in the effort to protect federal government property.

“You know, I’m this close to agreeing, except we have a federal mission at the Department of Homeland Security, governed by statute,” Cuccinelli replied. “And we’ve also heard people, this isn’t constitutional. And real quick, Lisa, I’d point people to Article I, Section 8 Paragraphs 1, 9 and 18 and the statutes that have been written under it. And one of those statutes charges the Department of Homeland Security with protecting federal properties like this courthouse and Edith Green building there in Portland. So we’re not only within the boundaries of the Constitution, we have a statutory charge, and that’s the mission we’re pursuing there.”

“And when you see such libelous, slanderous comments from people who know better, let’s not kid ourselves,” he continued. “The Speaker of the House knows that she’s using Nazi allusions to refer to correct professional law enforcement officers. If I was a CBP agent, if I was an ICE agent, if I was an FPS agent, I might just sue her for libel.”

Cuccinelli went on to speculate what motivations might be behind those statements made by Pelosi and her ilk.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/25/ken-cuccinelli-federal-agents-could-sue-pelosi-for-libel-speaker-of-the-house-knows-that-shes-using-nazi-allusions/

Kathianne
07-25-2020, 01:25 PM
I think I've posted here that the most effective arguments I've read against Biden and Democrat behaviors in general has come from Black politicians, religious, and everyday people.

If you want to read some stories of folks that have 'walked away' from the Democrats, there's tons of them here:

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/walkawaycampaign

Black Diamond
07-25-2020, 01:34 PM
I think I've posted here that the most effective arguments I've read against Biden and Democrat behaviors in general has come from Black politicians, religious, and everyday people.

If you want to read some stories of folks that have 'walked away' from the Democrats, there's tons of them here:

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/walkawaycampaign

Ayyup. Friend of ours reposts these walk away folks every day.