PDA

View Full Version : Biden an ‘Insult to the American People’ Thinking He Can Hide in His Bunker...

jimnyc
07-26-2020, 10:25 AM
As this plays out - leading up to the election - and she should have added it's all being planned and supported. They will try to push daily chaos until the election and blame every step of it on Trump.

And that the Groundhog should be our new leader. :rolleyes:

Jeanine nailed this one again! She continues on at the link. This woman was tough as nails when I first heard about her, as she was the district attorney for my county when I moved here.

---

Pirro: Biden an ‘Insult to the American People’ Thinking He Can Hide in His Bunker, Come Out Like a Groundhog Reading a Teleprompter

Saturday, Fox News Channel’s Jeanine Pirro emphasized the stakes involved in this November’s general election, noting the civil unrest and threats to federal property, which has forced the use of federal law enforcement.

Pirro took a jab at the Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign, which has lacked many traditional elements, including public appearances thus far.

Transcript as follows:

You have 100 days. One hundred days to save this country. As you’ve watched the attempted destruction of this great nation — yes, I said, great nation — you probably felt like you were watching violence play out in a third world country, that this kind of thing doesn’t happen in the United States. Well, I’ve got news for you. Elect the wrong person, and it’s coming to your city.

As this plays out with 100 days left before the presidential election, the question is simple. Do you want someone to fight for the peaceful America you lived in? One who respects law and order? Or do you want to chart a different course for America and continue to descend into the depths of despair and darkness?

I want you to think about your life one year ago, the economy was soaring. You had a job, if you wanted one, you could pack your kids in the SUV and take a vacation if you wanted.

You could go to sports events, concerts and enjoy the fruits of your labor unhindered. On a lazy July summer night like tonight, you might have a barbecue, turn on some music. Not anymore.

The question now, is it safe? Will my family be safe? Will I be able to protect myself, my business, and my property? Will I get into trouble if I exercise my Second Amendment right to defend myself and my property?

The man who wants to run this country who is watching the same videos that you are calls these rioters and looters, peaceful protesters, asserting that they have a First Amendment right to assemble.

Let me tell you, most of them are anything, but peaceful. They are violent anarchists, criminals, arsonists, looters, haters.

Democrat Mayor Ted Wheeler of Portland, the site of almost 60 consecutive nights of shocking unrest and violence stood proudly with the protesters surrounded, of course, by his five security guards, announcing Federal law and the U.S. Constitution doesn’t apply in our city. He’s all good with the nonstop effort to destroy Federal property and the violence that occurs to Federal officers protecting it.

Nancy Pelosi calls these Federal agents storm troopers, a hateful reference to Nazi, Germany. She says the stormtroopers are harassing the protesters.

A primer, Mr. Mayor and Madam Speaker, 40 United States Code Section 1315 requires the Department of Homeland Security to protect buildings grounds and property owned, occupied or secured by the Federal governments. It also requires that they enforce Federal laws, carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States.

The Federal Courthouse in Portland has been targeted by arsonists and vandals literally trying to break into it to burn it down. Now assaulting Federal officers in the process of doing that same thing.

The Department of Homeland Security sent several dozen agents who are not trying to be local police simply to protect their property. The local police themselves are incredibly frustrated because their hands are tied by this leftist mayor.

They tweet reports every day of incendiary and inflammatory materials being used by the anarchists and the attempted breaching of the fence as well as the throwing of projectiles by the protesters.

The Portland Police have documented this, but have not been permitted to make one arrest. If a Federal agent identifies someone, though, who has thrown a device and sees that person when the crowd starts to break up, they have the absolute right to follow and the probable cause to arrest that person for a Federal crime.

They are not doing local law enforcement’s job. They are there to protect against vandalism and destruction of a Federal building.

This is done throughout the nation and is unquestionably constitutional. It is an example of Federal supremacy where the Constitution and Federal laws generally take precedence over state laws and state constitutions and definitely precedence over dingbat mayors like Wheeler.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/07/26/pirro-biden-an-insult-to-the-american-people-thinking-he-can-hide-in-his-bunker-come-out-like-a-groundhog-reading-a-teleprompter/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2020, 01:10 PM
As this plays out - leading up to the election - and she should have added it's all being planned and supported. They will try to push daily chaos until the election and blame every step of it on Trump.

And that the Groundhog should be our new leader. :rolleyes:

Jeanine nailed this one again! She continues on at the link. This woman was tough as nails when I first heard about her, as she was the district attorney for my county when I moved here.

---

Pirro: Biden an ‘Insult to the American People’ Thinking He Can Hide in His Bunker, Come Out Like a Groundhog Reading a Teleprompter

Saturday, Fox News Channel’s Jeanine Pirro emphasized the stakes involved in this November’s general election, noting the civil unrest and threats to federal property, which has forced the use of federal law enforcement.

Pirro took a jab at the Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign, which has lacked many traditional elements, including public appearances thus far.

Transcript as follows:

You have 100 days. One hundred days to save this country. As you’ve watched the attempted destruction of this great nation — yes, I said, great nation — you probably felt like you were watching violence play out in a third world country, that this kind of thing doesn’t happen in the United States. Well, I’ve got news for you. Elect the wrong person, and it’s coming to your city.

As this plays out with 100 days left before the presidential election, the question is simple. Do you want someone to fight for the peaceful America you lived in? One who respects law and order? Or do you want to chart a different course for America and continue to descend into the depths of despair and darkness?

I want you to think about your life one year ago, the economy was soaring. You had a job, if you wanted one, you could pack your kids in the SUV and take a vacation if you wanted.

You could go to sports events, concerts and enjoy the fruits of your labor unhindered. On a lazy July summer night like tonight, you might have a barbecue, turn on some music. Not anymore.

The question now, is it safe? Will my family be safe? Will I be able to protect myself, my business, and my property? Will I get into trouble if I exercise my Second Amendment right to defend myself and my property?

The man who wants to run this country who is watching the same videos that you are calls these rioters and looters, peaceful protesters, asserting that they have a First Amendment right to assemble.

Let me tell you, most of them are anything, but peaceful. They are violent anarchists, criminals, arsonists, looters, haters.

Democrat Mayor Ted Wheeler of Portland, the site of almost 60 consecutive nights of shocking unrest and violence stood proudly with the protesters surrounded, of course, by his five security guards, announcing Federal law and the U.S. Constitution doesn’t apply in our city. He’s all good with the nonstop effort to destroy Federal property and the violence that occurs to Federal officers protecting it.

Nancy Pelosi calls these Federal agents storm troopers, a hateful reference to Nazi, Germany. She says the stormtroopers are harassing the protesters.

A primer, Mr. Mayor and Madam Speaker, 40 United States Code Section 1315 requires the Department of Homeland Security to protect buildings grounds and property owned, occupied or secured by the Federal governments. It also requires that they enforce Federal laws, carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States.

The Federal Courthouse in Portland has been targeted by arsonists and vandals literally trying to break into it to burn it down. Now assaulting Federal officers in the process of doing that same thing.

The Department of Homeland Security sent several dozen agents who are not trying to be local police simply to protect their property. The local police themselves are incredibly frustrated because their hands are tied by this leftist mayor.

They tweet reports every day of incendiary and inflammatory materials being used by the anarchists and the attempted breaching of the fence as well as the throwing of projectiles by the protesters.

The Portland Police have documented this, but have not been permitted to make one arrest. If a Federal agent identifies someone, though, who has thrown a device and sees that person when the crowd starts to break up, they have the absolute right to follow and the probable cause to arrest that person for a Federal crime.

They are not doing local law enforcement’s job. They are there to protect against vandalism and destruction of a Federal building.

This is done throughout the nation and is unquestionably constitutional. It is an example of Federal supremacy where the Constitution and Federal laws generally take precedence over state laws and state constitutions and definitely precedence over dingbat mayors like Wheeler.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/07/26/pirro-biden-an-insult-to-the-american-people-thinking-he-can-hide-in-his-bunker-come-out-like-a-groundhog-reading-a-teleprompter/

These democrat leftist/liberal mayors supporting, promoting, encouraging this anarchy, chaos, riots and criminal activities should
--- ALL---be arrested by U.S. Federal marshals.
And same goes for these dem/leftist/liberal governors,, imho.
ARREST THOSE WORTHLESS SCUM TOO and anybody else involved in all of this unlawful and idiotic activity.
Same goes for the bullshit BLM PEOPLE , be they black, white, green, blue, purple , yellow , red or orange.
About damn time to say enough is enough and take decisive and well justified harsh actions to quell all of this crap..
As most of these dem/lib/leftist scum only respect brute force.
So give them a heaping dose of it....-Tyr

Gunny
07-26-2020, 10:17 PM
Wheeler needs to be arrested for sedition.

Kathianne
07-26-2020, 10:38 PM

I think it's more stupidity, he actually makes the baby mayor of Minneapolis look wise.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-27-2020, 08:50 AM

Same thing would apply to the leaders of the BLM movement and Antifa....
As both engage in the same thing, both with pretty much with the same purpose/ goals.
For that matter, it also would include some of the top dem politicians too, imho..---Tyr

Abbey Marie
07-27-2020, 09:44 AM
Look, you can place a brick behind a podium and call it the Dem nominee and they will vote for it. A hiding, mentally-challenged Biden is hardly bad enough for Dems to fail to support him. Do you ever see the Dems speak out against their nominee the way Republicans do about Trump? They unite behind their candidate no matter what. Don’t think for a second they will turn on Joe.

Kathianne
07-27-2020, 10:43 AM
Look, you can place a brick behind a podium and call it the Dem nominee and they will vote for it. A hiding, mentally-challenged Biden is hardly bad enough for Dems to fail to support him. Do you ever see the Dems speak out against their nominee the way Republicans do about Trump? They unite behind their candidate no matter what. Don’t think for a second they will turn on Joe.
The only enthusiasm for Biden is against Trump. The elites will be in charge, read Marxists.

Gunny
07-27-2020, 11:43 AM
Look, you can place a brick behind a podium and call it the Dem nominee and they will vote for it. A hiding, mentally-challenged Biden is hardly bad enough for Dems to fail to support him. Do you ever see the Dems speak out against their nominee the way Republicans do about Trump? They unite behind their candidate no matter what. Don’t think for a second they will turn on Joe.They will. The (presumable) day after he is sworn in. Joe's not the problem. His running mate is going to be. Either for the dems or us. Remains to be seen. And they appear in no hurry to get there.

Abbey Marie
07-27-2020, 11:48 AM
The only enthusiasm for Biden is against Trump. The elites will be in charge, read Marxists.

I did not say they are enthusiastic. I said they will vote for him. And in the end, it really matters not a whit why they vote for him. All that matters is that they will.

Kathianne
07-27-2020, 12:51 PM
I did not say they are enthusiastic. I said they will vote for him. And in the end, it really matters not a whit why they vote for him. All that matters is that they will.
That is true, but enthusiasm does count, ask Hillary.

Russ
07-27-2020, 08:05 PM
That little spineless jellyfish is really going to try to not have a single debate, isn't he?

I'm sure his handlers don't want it to be too obvious that Biden only has a few brain cells left.

Here's how it might go:

Debate Moderator: "Welcome to the Presidential Debate."
Biden: "You're all a bunch of dog-faced pony soldiers! What's that thingee over there? I see I'm out of time."

Black Diamond
07-27-2020, 08:11 PM
That little spineless jellyfish is really going to try to not have a single debate, isn't he?

I'm sure his handlers don't want it to be too obvious that Biden only has a few brain cells left.

Here's how it might go:

Biden: "You're all a bunch of dog-faced pony soldiers! What's that thingee over there? I see I'm out of time."

Response : Energy tonight. I like that.

Kathianne
07-27-2020, 08:24 PM

Here's how it might go:

I've said he would not do the debate, why would his handlers allow him to? This is the Marxists best chance and he could scare the independents and moderates of both parties if allowed to talk.

The only way I can see the possibility is if something unforeseeable happens where Trump is ahead.