PDA

View Full Version : Over 30 Shot, 10 Killed, as Violence Surges in de Blasio’s NYC

jimnyc
07-27-2020, 12:08 PM
This is a direct failure of the leadership of Deblasio. He has been horrible from day one. Brought NYC back decades. :(

--

Over 30 Shot, 10 Killed, as Violence Surges in de Blasio’s NYC

Over 30 people were shot, with ten killed, over the weekend as violence continues to surge in Mayor Bill de Blasio’s (D) New York City.

One of the fatal shooting victims was a 16-year-old boy who sustained a bullet wound to the head “in the Cypress Hills section of Brooklyn” on Sunday, Fox 5 reported.

The 16-year-old was one of seven people who were shot and killed on Sunday alone.

De Blasio reacted to the 16-year-old’s death saying, “This is heartbreaking. His life was just beginning. Sending my thoughts and prayers to the families of these boys. No parent should ever have to bury a child,” NBC 4 New York reported.

A “Stop the Violence” march occurred in Brooklyn the day before the seven fatalies occurred.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2020/07/27/over-30-shot-10-killed-violence-surges-de-blasios-nyc/

Gunny
07-27-2020, 12:14 PM
This is a direct failure of the leadership of Deblasio. He has been horrible from day one. Brought NYC back decades. :(

--

Over 30 Shot, 10 Killed, as Violence Surges in de Blasio’s NYC

Over 30 people were shot, with ten killed, over the weekend as violence continues to surge in Mayor Bill de Blasio’s (D) New York City.

One of the fatal shooting victims was a 16-year-old boy who sustained a bullet wound to the head “in the Cypress Hills section of Brooklyn” on Sunday, Fox 5 reported.

The 16-year-old was one of seven people who were shot and killed on Sunday alone.

De Blasio reacted to the 16-year-old’s death saying, “This is heartbreaking. His life was just beginning. Sending my thoughts and prayers to the families of these boys. No parent should ever have to bury a child,” NBC 4 New York reported.

A “Stop the Violence” march occurred in Brooklyn the day before the seven fatalies occurred.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2020/07/27/over-30-shot-10-killed-violence-surges-de-blasios-nyc/I agree. I also believe it is time for the President to step in with Feds in a couple more places.

The other option is some people (at least here they would) start taking the law into their own hands. Not a completely bad idea, but too many innocent people get caught in the net of vigilante justice.